The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Wheat Ridge, CO
There are 49 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Wheat Ridge
- Van Matre Construction LLCVan Matre was truly outstanding from start to finish. Brady gave us an honest assessment of our situation and a number of reasonable options to choose from. He taught us a lot about foundations, and spent lots of time with us as we tweaked and tuned the plan. They were able to get us on their schedule fairly quickly, and they finished the job in about a week, which I thought was amazing. Willis, who led the crew, was super nice. He recognized our interest in the details of what they were working on, and kept us informed the whole way through. Joel, Wheelz and Adam were awesome too. They cranked through the work and left our finished basement just as clean as they found it
- 4 Seasons ConstructionWe are delighted with our new kitchen! Nick and Russell from 4 Seasons Construction do fine work and ensure that the customer is happy. They tore out all of our old, dated cabinets, countertops, etc., recommended quality suppliers and helped us with selections, and installed the new kitchen we now enjoy. It was easy. Nick was recommended by our hardwood floor contractor. I’m glad we used Nick
- Master MCG RemodelingI am sorry for the late posting. Dylan is the "Real Deal" he gave me the custom closet of my dreams!! From the start he was professional and did exactly what he said he could do. I cannot thank you enough for my beautiful closet. Thank you Dylan, amazing work!!
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCJosh did a wonderful job installing new baseboards in our house. He was punctual, work done was very clean and he was very friendly. Mim was very responsive and detailed on the administrative side...pleasure to work with. Would definitely use them again.
- Patriot Painting Professionals IncPatriot did an awesome job! I cannot say how happy I am with the quality of the work. I would definitely recommend Patriot and the bid was also very competitive. I also liked the fact that the company did not pester me about contracting with them. They provided a bid and I called Patriot back to schedule the job. Miguel the project manager is great to work with
- SIMS,LLC.If being an excellent craftsman were not enough, Steve is made of integrity. You don't realize the number of opportunities someone has to be dishonest until they are fully transparent, and I could give countless examples of Steve's transparency. His business management ethics are impeccable. From an execution perspective, you will not need to wonder what is happening when you aren't looking. If he recommends cutting a corner, you will know about it, and it will be your decision, not his. Our project was like many in which the scope expanded significantly. It started off as a mini facelift in our 80s basement – new paint, vinyl flooring and a new vanity in the bathroom. By the time we were finished, we had a custom door frame for an impossible doorway and the bathroom was nearly fully remodeled, including new drywall – all our decision. On top of that, we found a lot of hidden surprises behind walls to contend with – window wells, old ¼” paneling (make that a 70s basement), different sized drywall, plywood used as drywall, and a mummified snake to name a few! The point is that it did not matter what scope we added or what was discovered along the way, Steve was able to provide us information to make educated decisions and then perform the work exceptionally. His breadth and depth of knowledge is what you hope to have when you hire a professional. We have high expectations, and Steve met them. We will absolutely use Steve for all our projects, big and small
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Doing an upgrade of a rental condo that I own but, unfortunately, was in a bit of disrepair. Contacted Trevino Custom Drywall to get things moving and to handle the repairs. Contacted owner, Joe Trevino who came immediately to inspect. He provided a quote for the work that same evening which was a very fair price. We agreed that work would begin in a few weeks which it did. When completed, work was excellent. Joe also was very easy to contact and was very responsive. Will be using him again in the near future
- Mueller Inc.Mueller, Inc did a fantastic job on our basement. This was not the first time we've used the company. They also did a kitchen remodel for us 3 years ago. Pete Mueller knows all aspects of construction work. He has pride in craft, which unfortunately is not easy to find. If there is one quality that stands out with Pete, it's honesty. His pricing is very reasonable and he does what he says he is going to do. We would recommend Mueller, Inc. without hesitation
- A11 Home ServicesJohn, at A11 Services, is professional, punctual, and easy to work with. He is very communicative, and answered all the questions we had. We are very happy with the quality of work John was able to provide. He stayed on schedule through the scope of the project, and he was able to stay within our budget
- STOUT ROOFINGThe roof on my rental property was the original mid-60's roof and developed a major leak. I initially called him and left a message, he called back right away and happened to be close to my house. He got right over there and had an estimate emailed to me that night. His price included the Angie's List discount was the best I'd received (I also received bids from Lowes and State Roofing) and it included new skylights, which the others didn't. Given the number of high-profile clients he had, I assumed the price would be higher - a very nice surprise! I had a few questions and he was very responsive in answering them, even over the weekend. He knew that the situation was urgent (the leak damaged a bedroom which was unusable for my tenants) and was able to fit me in between two other jobs. I paid the initial installment (half) on Saturday, the materials & dumpster were delivered on Monday and work started on Tuesday. They were finished by Wed afternoon. I live out of state but my tenants gave the crew very good reviews - professional, courteous, quick and clean. They did a great job cleaning up and, according to the tenants, the new roof looks great! I went with Certainteed due to their Best Buy rating on CR, I picked out the Heather Blend based on the photo in the catalog and Jake approved the choice. The tenants say the roof is "actually quite pretty". I am very, very glad I went with Jake and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone
Contractors in Wheat Ridge
- Business Description:I specialize in high end custom woodwork projects. Custom cabinets, built ins, fireplaces, wall paneling/wainscoting, stair railing to name a few. I travel with a complete mobile shop set up so I am capable of any type of Carpentry service, to include deck, and deck repairs, fencing etc. I am 50 YO and have been doing Carpentry for 32 years. I am passionate about my work and I personally guarantee complete satisfactionRecent Review:They are going a good work. Good communication. No complaints with them.Genevieve G.
- Business Description:We are Lumberjack Carpentry. We get a job done once and we get it done right.Recent Review:Anthony was extremely flexible with my scheduling and parts issues. He performed the work to my high standards. I am very pleased with his work and his work ethic.Jodi L.
- Business Description:Specializing in carpentry! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I had a tight deadline to have the work done before the Thanksgiving holiday and AP Carpentry kept their word. Demo happend one day and the installation of new rails, newal posts and iron baluster was fully installed on day two. I'm absolutely pleased with the workmanship and the new stair railing is very sturdy and tured out beautifully. It truly sets the stage for my home remodel. I would certainly hire AP Carpentry againDeanna Pierce P.
- Business Description:Denver Countertop Designs is Denver’s premier fabricator and installer of commercial and residential granite, quartz and marble countertop installation. We have built a variety of countertops Denver residents and business owners have envisioned and we are ready to help you too! Wherever you need it, we can handle it! From installing new granite countertops in new homes or remodels to repairing existing or selling new, we have you covered. Plus, because we specialist in the maintenance, we ar..Recent Review:Excellent! they're professional, friendly, very easy to work with and they were fast to install much faster then the other company.Greg S.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award winner for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Thank you Angie's List Members!!! Professional, Affordable, Local Home Improvement and Repair. Over 40 years of experience! I look forward to earning your trust and giving your home the TLC it deservesRecent Review:He was punctual and has a very reasonable price.Susan F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business specializing in remodeling services. We provide superior customer service and top notch workmanship. Please reach out to us directly at 720-690-0840.Recent Review:It went very well. They were very professional and on time.Mark H.
- Business Description:Wood-N-Things is a small carpentry company that provides personalized service to home owners. I specialize in Doors and interior trim and do not offer Door Repair. The unique aspect of my company is that I do all the work myself. I will not sub out the job to another company, or leave workers on-site unsupervised. When I require help, I bring in an associate who works directly under my supervision. When you hire Wood-N-Things you deal directly with the owner of the company in all aspects of t..Recent Review:Brian did a great job. He was very courteous and his craftsmanship is excellent. I'd highly recommend him.Brian Y.
- Business Description:I run a family owned business. I do all the work myself with an occasional laborer. My wife likes to participate in many of my projects so she can stay in shape. I explain the process of all jobs. I am very upfront, honest and reasonable with costs. I itemize my estimates. My scheduling is very flexible. The homeowners inspect my finished work to their satisfaction. I use all high quality material l- all the way down to the nail. I have a passion for what I do and therefore do it with ..Recent Review:Responded immediately and came out and got the work done same day.Anne P.
- Business Description:Current Discount: We're offering homeowners up to 20% off their entire painting project. Call us today to take advantage of this offer while it lasts! What Sets Us Apart: 1. Color Consultations. We offer color consultations so you have guidance through the color selection process AND so your swatch is tested before we ever apply it on your home or commercial property. This is peace of mind. 2. Excellent Reputation in the Community. Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been able to celebrat..Recent Review:Foothills performed a good job on our exterior paint work. We first worked with Adam, who provided us a timely estimate and worked with us to arrive at a fair price that was competitive with other companies. We were impressed by Adam's knowledge of what needed to be done, and some extra recommendations he had that other companies did not provide. The scheduling was easy, and the work crew took two days to paint the house. There were some items missed on the walk-through, but the work crew fixed them in a timely manner. The only aspect keeping me from a "5-star" review is the ambiguity about the caulk job. We asked several times to have the nail holes all caulked, and were told that "everything that needed to be caulked would be caulked." Still, when the job was done, the nail holes had not been caulked as we had asked. We had to go through a few people at Foothills to ask that our original request be honored, which it was, and at no upcharge. But still, our feeling was that even though we were explicit in our original request, it was not well-honored or worked into our contract explicitly or communicated to the work crew. Overall, Foothills provided good service and a good quality paint job. I would use them againNick B.
- Business Description:Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact,..Recent Review:Nick and his hard-working crew and the painters were awesome! Great attention to detail, very responsive, fixed minor issues promptly.Bob P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Wheat Ridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Home Services2590 W Yale Ave
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 2B Construction Specialist & Design, LLP2750 Ingals
- 2HP Construction llcPO Box 3617
- 3 Ty's Interior Remodeling3711 W 68th Avenue
- 303 Home Buyers, LLC1200 Vine Street Apt 5D
- 4 Seasons Construction2758 S Ingalls Way
- 4th Dimension Concepts LLC1300 S Potomac St suite 126
- 5280plus2205 W 136th Ave
- 1st Class Home Services
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A Master's Hands LLC11432 W Cooper Dr.
- A Touch of New Inc.12100 W 52nd Ave Unit 104
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- A11 Home Services1304 S Parker Rd
- Aaark Total Home Services5962 Sheridan Blvd
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- Accurate Counter Tops & Casework4891 S Arbutus St
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- AD Construction
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Affordable Basement Finishing Co1140 US 287 Ste 400-114
- Affordable Tree Services5351 Everett st #5
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Al's remodeling llc20938 e 44th ave
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- ALBIE'S AFFORDABLE DRYWALL13060 N Highland Cir
- All American Maintenance And Repair LLC1035 Emerald St.
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All Inclusive Home Repair6212 Kilmer Loop #206
- All Phase Radon LLC13732 Jubilee Trl
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements114 Federal Blvd
- Alternremodel7194 S. Albion Street
- American Custom Decks and Remodeling LLC3700 S. Garrison St.
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS225 Union Blvd 150
- AMF Custom Works10884 Fairfax way
- Anson LLC14400 E Fremont Ave Unit 8306
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Paint5312 Sandra Way
- AR Property Services2330 W MULBERRY PL
- Archvision1100 Highland Ridge
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Arrowhead Construction11085 Callaway Rd
- AS-BUILT INSPECTIONS LLC11505 W Texas Ave
- Aspen Builders9249 S Broadway 200-165
- ATD Construction7675 Shedhorn Dr
- ATP ENTERPRISES3388 S. HALIFAX WAY
- Augusta Construction6410 Miller St
- Aurora Building Company Inc303 S Broadway 200-141
- Aurora Rug Binding Company Inc.50 S. Havana Street Ste. 507
- Avery Construction3390 West Union Avenue
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A & S Services LLC
- B & D Services2261 W 56th. Ave.
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- B Young Renovation1021 Revere St.
- B&B Carpentry and Cabinet Installation, LLC10639 Union Way
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Barrett Resources LLC7368 S Quebec Ct
- BasementsColorado.com5285 S Washington St.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC6461 W 69th Way
- Belle Creek Handymen LLC9248 E 109th Ave
- Bello Custom Homes425 S Cherry St
- BestBet Construction11119 Claude Ct
- Bickerstaff Independent Contracting3001 Benton St
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Big Board Construction2749 Vine Street
- Bill Mundt Remodeling & Home Repair2220 Cheyenne St.
- BIP Quality Trim10617 Pearlwood Cir
- BKC Painting3355 S. Flower Str. 151
- Black Gold Construction and Design
- Black Rock ConstructionPO Box 630024
- Bleep'n Industries, LLC.PO Box 2443
Colorado City, Arizona
- Blue Mountain Kitchens25587 Conifer Rd.
- Blue Star Remodeling, LLC10101 E Caley Ave
- Bob Duncan Contracting LLC236 S. Ammons St.
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Boulder Valley Builders LLC841 Ithaca Dr
- Bouquet Landscaping and Design, Inc.PO BOX 17872
- BP Carpentry
- BP Construction5510 S ELATI ST APT 2
- Bradley Construction Services Ltd.12025 Leyden Street
- Bragdon Construction, Inc860 S Cody St
- Bravo Handyman Services,LLC.PO BOX 32019
- Bret Briggs Carpenter/Handyman415 S Moore St
- Bridges MTCE LLC1456 South Zeno Street
- Browning Remodeling limited2594 south acoma st
- BROWNSTONE RENOVATION495 W Oakwood Lane
Castle Rock, Colorado
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Buddy's Handy Works4891 Eaton St
- Budget Friendly Remodeling LLC1027 S Yukon St.
- Buerger Brothers Construction190 Washington Ave #6
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Burgesshill Construction LLC.11980 Claude Ct
- Burgoyne Construction1995 S Emerson St
- Burke Construction and Design Inc9772 Fox Den Dr
- Burke's Enterprises LLCPO Box 1462
Estes Park, Colorado
- Butler's General Contracting6260 W. 46th Place
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- B & D Services
- C & C Contractors Plus2501 California St
- C & C Contractors Plus