Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in West Hollywood, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in West Hollywood
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was great to work with! He responded quickly to my inquiry about needing a survey, his crew who came out to do the survey was very friendly and provided me with a lot of information, and his price was extremely fair for the work performed. I highly recommend this company, and have even passed along his information to my architect to refer clients to in the future
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were organized in the lead-up to the survey. During the survey they took the time to explain how they were conducting the survey as well as the results. After the survey when I had a question I was able to speak to the owner of the company on a Saturday, who took the time to walk me through some of the boundary marking. In addition to doing the work, doing it well, and explaining it as I needed, they are reasonable, pleasant, and professional people. It was truly a pleasure working with them
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.It went perfectly, just as he said. Jeff's surveyor came out when the rain stopped and it took a day to survey entirely. The three points (I'm on a corner) were marked with flagged stakes, fluorescent spray paint and metal circles were hammered into the concrete for permanent reference. Along one boundary, which has a slope and wasn't fenced to the property line, the surveyor added three more stakes so a line could be strung to each for a good visual aid. I received a working map very timely and the legal map that was filed with the city in about 6 weeks
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was incredibly helpful from day one. We spent 15 minutes on the phone discussing what I was looking for and what he would be able to do. Several places I spoke with wanted to charge significantly more money for mapping our property lines. Jeff understood that we really only wanted to know where the lines were, not to have them monumented or recorded and filed with the county/city. Jeff understood the predicement we were in and was able to get his crew out within 24 hours (they had finished another job early). We could not say more about Jeff and his crew. They did an outstanding job, were very responsive, and have answered every single question I have asked. I can't recommend him enough
Last update on November 11, 2021
Land Surveyors in West Hollywood
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Beverly Hills,
- Universal City,
- Century City,
- Toluca Lake,
- Studio City,
- North Hollywood,
- Los Angeles,
- Valley Village,
- Culver City,
- Baldwin Hills,
- Sherman Oaks,
- Santa Monica,
- Playa Vista,
- Marina Del Rey,
- Sun Valley,
- Eagle Rock,
- Playa Del Rey,
- Pacific Palisades,
- Panorama City
land surveyors in West Hollywood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro12804 Tomahawk Ln
Norwalk, California 90650
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro
- GREEN USA CONSTRUCTION3050 W 7TH ST # 200
Los Angeles, California 90005
- GREEN USA CONSTRUCTION
- John P Ostly Professional Land Surveyor912 Delaware Rd
Burbank, California 91504
- John P Ostly Professional Land Surveyor
- KS Flooring9019 Oso Ave Ste C
Chatsworth, California 91311
- KS Flooring
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California 91361
- Precision Environmental, Inc.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.17049 Sunburst St
Northridge, California 91325
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.