Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Valley Springs, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Valley Springs
- Reliable Service CoMy husband and I want to write an excellent review for Yuriy, the technician who repaired our GE Cafe Refrigerator. We contacted Reliable Appliance because our fridge was not cooling properly. Yuriy was sent out on short notice, identified the problem, and ordered the parts. He was knowledgable, polite, and fixed the refrigerator within a day of receiving the parts. We highly recommend the company and especially this technician
- Baker's Appliance Service IncEverytime I've called him, he's very prompt and very honest. He's a one man band - I assume he does all of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his work, too.
- Hudson Appliance RepairJoe came to my house the next morning to see my dryer. He looked at it for about 1/2 hour and determined it was the plug.
- Rowland Air IncThe first person that responded made an attempt to repair the A/C but determined it could not be done. His diagnosis determined the A/C would need replacement.
- Rowland Air IncDon't always go with your first estimate on repairs for a major appliance such as your heating and air conditioning unit as I did. Mike A. At Rowland Air saved me $7000.00 for a new unit that I was told I needed. Thank you again Mike and Rowland Air.
- Rowland Air IncThe Technical Rick was WONDERFUL! He was there when he said he would be, thought he would have to order part and finish the next day, found out there were children in the home went out and found the part himself and did it in the same day. He was kind and considerate and I would definitely use this company and Rick again
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVCNot having a working washing machine is rather inconvenient and this was a major repair, Marc did his best to get my washer repaired as quickly as possible. While waiting for parts, he kept me updated on the status so I never felt like I was forgotten. When the last part arrived, and he called to schedule a time to come and complete the job, he rearranged his existing schedule to accommodate mine; arrived on time and was finished in less time than I had thought it would take. Washer is working great
- B & D APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEWe hired reliable appliance to come give a estimate for a whirlpool cabrio dryer and washer that weren’t working their policy is $135 to come out and check them if they fix them the $135 would be applied to the cost of repair the technician came out and told us the washers “brain/main computer “ was bad and couldn’t be replaced and the dryer needed to be rebuilt at a cost of$430 when it originally cost $480 new. I feel they didn’t want to fix the appliances Just wanted the service call fee a quick google search found a reset procedure which fixed the washer issues and B&D appliance fixed the dryer for $160 I highly recommend B&D appliance but stay away of the crooks at reliable appliance repai
- Allied Appliance ServiceHe check a few of my appliances. He was great. He was quiet and worked the whole time. He was very patient and just very lovely.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. .the service tech complimented me on the correct diagnostic since I researched the code before buying the replacement parts nevertheless the diagnostic fee wasn't waived for a labor only job and I provided the brand new parts .
Appliance Repair Experts in Valley Springs
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The job went great. I was extremely impressed with their punctuality and quality of work. They provided a fare price for the job as well. You can't tell they care about their clients. It's not " just another job" to these guys. I would gladly recommend CC Electrical to any of my friend's and familyJohn R.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:My Washing machine broke and I found what I needed on their website. Great place to find repair parts for any make and model. Good videos on how to take stuff apart. Parts are very reasonably priced too.Luke M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..Daron S.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Recent Review:Arranged through Sears when purchased dishwasher. Called day of scheduled install to confirm 2 hour window. Called when 15 minutes out. Very knowledgeable, friendly tech. Described what he was going to do. Performed service quickly. Removed old unit. No damage to wood floors. Very impressive providerPaul G.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Used the Chat function on their website to clarify my question. Spoke with Ashley. She answered my question quickly and clarified why I was looking at 2 different prices for what appeared to be the exact item. She explained the "Original manufacturer item" versus the "After market generic" item. Very helpfulBill C.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:I saw American Residential Warranty advertised on TV for about the 10th time. I never paid any attention to it before because we had one. I started thinking about it and I looked and I thought I had put that information in my cell phone and I had. They were still advertising and they had a special on top of their normal. Oh my goodness it was such a good deal. It was so much cheaper than anybody else. You are not under a contract for a full year, you can cancel it at anytime. You can use your existing people, like if you have a plumber that you love, you can use him. It was just almost too good to be true. I kept asking her questions. Another good thing was that they cover stuff like garage door openers, which most of them don't. They cover ice makers and refridgerators which most of them don't. I was just bowled over. We haven't used them yet, we just signed up with them. By purchasing a full year we got 2 free months. And we have that option for the rest of our lives, to have it at the price we purchased originally and if we pay yearly we get the 2 free months from now on. That is almost unbelievable. I will let you know if I have any problems with them but right now I am very happy with them. If we cancel we get the prorated amount back. There was nothing that scared us about going ahead an using them. Just dealing with them on the phone, the woman was very knowledgeable, she answered all of my questions. I talked to her off and on for about 4 days. I would say, well, my husband wanted me to ask about this and my husband wanted me to ask about that. She knew, she didn't have to go ask somebody. They seemed to have their act togetherNancy & Bryan U.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:We chose High Tech because it was able to piece together certain parts of its policies in order to provide coverage for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, they've been very helpful in terms of providing information and answering our questions, and on one occasion they were even able to help us find a company to service the system for a lesser price than the original installerMatt Z.
Deals in Valley Springs for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dream Stoves8168 Prospect St.
Mokelumne Hill, California 95245
- Dream Stoves
- Foothill AppliancePO Box 1704
Valley Springs, California 95252
- Foothill Appliance
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4236 S MOONEY BLVD
Visalia, California 93277
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Walker's Sierra Plumbing Co10620 Wind Mill Ln
Jamestown, California 95327
- Walker's Sierra Plumbing Co