Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Oakdale, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Oakdale
- Volt Appliance RepairIt was good. They did an excellent job. They were very prompt, courteous. And I really appreciate that,
- Volt Appliance RepairChris was absolutely awesome. It went so great. He was professional. On time. And very knowledgeable. So much so that… I actually ended up buying brand new kitchen appliances from him too.
- Adrian ConstructionCharged $100 for an estimate. Other people give a free estimate. The estimate and the actual price was almost doubled. $100 down the drain. The only positive was the staff that helped with selecting the materials.
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air ConditioningPoorly. This vendor is a pure rip off artist. I had to drive 400 miles and fix it myself. I will never use them or Angie list again.. They tried to sell me a whole new unit even after I told them I was in this business for 20 years. DO NOT HIRE THEM!! They said the heat exchanger was no good causing flame roll out. All it was needed was a coil cleaning!!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairExcellent, Michael walked me through step by step to determine the source of the problem, then identified the part (by part number) that needed to be replaced,
- Adrian ConstructionThe job went awesome. The workers were clean,efficient and professional. I was very happy with the price and the work. I will use Adrian Construction again and recommend them to my friends.
- Mr. applianceMark was a gentleman and knowledgeable and he fix the microwave. I would call on him again, again. he put on his little orange booties before coming in the house that meant a lot to me. Thank you again Mark
- LP Appliances Servicesi just have to say it again...i am VERY impressed with this company. they are quick to respond, quick to schedule a time to check the appliance, quick to order parts, EXCELLENT in communicating what is happening and when, and remarkable in following up. hire this company, you will be so happy!
- Don's Allstar Appliance ServiceDon came out and checked out my broken washing machine. Sadly, it had a bad break, but Don did a great job finding the problem and assessing the repair cost. He's very easy to work with and very knowledgeable.
- Sears Appliance RepairWe had checked the breaker panel which was in order, before calling for repair. BUT we had not checked the plug to the outlet...it was not tight. The unit needed no repair. (Ouch!) Now we will need an electrician to replace the outlet. But the d/w does turn on. So LET THIS BE A LESSON LEARNED for anyone with a similar problem
Appliance Repair Experts in Oakdale
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable appliance repair services.Recent Review:It was good. They did an excellent job. They were very prompt, courteous. And I really appreciate that,emory F.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Oakdale for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Angels Camp
- French Camp
- La Grange
appliance repair services in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 23rd Psalm Handyman2900 Standiford Ave. 16-B Unit 197
- 23rd Psalm Handyman
- ACTION APPLIANCE SVC3104 Higbee Ct
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- Air Tech Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 690458
- Airmergency Inc1600 N Carpenter Ste E-2
- All Pro Installs Inc343 E 5th St
Crows Landing, California
- Alliance dba Felix Heating and Air5309 Barbados Cir
- American Heating & Air2532 Aso Taro Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ACTION APPLIANCE SVC
- Garcia plumbing and drain4836 Littleton way
- GE Factory Service1021 South Stockton Street
- GE Factory Service3861 Brickit Court
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2339 Claribel Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5400 PACIFIC AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2550 NAGLEE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3900 SISK RD C
- Garcia plumbing and drain
- Jones Heat and Air1649 McCormick St.
- Jones Heat and Air
- Mr. Appliance of North Modesto2301 Cheyenne Way
- Mr. Appliance of North Modesto
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc2310 North Walnut
- Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc
- User Appliance Repair1620 Venice Cir
- User Appliance Repair
- Valley Air Conditioning Engineering Inc1313 Lone Palm Avenue
- Valley Air Conditioning Engineering Inc