Elegant Touch Cleaning LLC

With Angi since February 2011

1.2

848 N Rainbow Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Additional phone numbers - (301) 778-7200 (Maryland), (202) 600-8002 (Washington DC), (703) 459-9707 (Northern VA), (717) 283-0821 (Lancaster PA), (479) 226-8313 (Van Buren AR), (479) 226-8313 (Fort Smith AR)....

08/17/2012

JOHN W.

I found this company via Google Offers, where they were selling a deal for a $69 cleaning for a 1500 sq ft house. I was interested in pricing housecleaning, and the deal was roughly 50% off, so I figured I would give it a shot. I called the number on their website, and was told that due to the volume of requests from internet vouchers, I should use their contact form on the website to request an appointment. I did this, and within a few days had gotten an email from the local affiliate asking for what date and time I would like. I set a date of July 7th, and the affiliate responded that I was all set for that date.The day of the 7th, I take a half day of work to be home when the cleaners arrived, but no one showed up. I called and sent emails, and eventually got a reply stating that for whatever reason my appointment was not on the calendar, that they were very sorry, and that they would reschedule it. Several more emails were exchanged, but no reschedule date was set. At one point, they gave me the name of another cleaner, who was now assigned to my job. They told me she would be contacting me "in the next few days". Two weeks went by, I sent an email, and was told that the person had been assigned to jury duty. That is fine, but I would have appreciated some notice. They said she was done now, and would be contacting me "soon". That was July 20th. I put in another request via their web comment form over a week ago, and have still not gotten any response.

Description of Work
Currently no services have been performed. I am still in the process of trying to schedule service.

Category house cleaning

02/13/2011

Nicholas A.

They arrived two hours late. Two hours later, not ONE SINGLE ROOM was clean. It was the sloppiest job I have ever seen. I don't think they actually do this for a living or perhaps have not done it before. I had to ask them to clean the appliances, clean the foyer, vacuum the stairs, mop. They did not wipe down the kitchen counters, the bathroom mirrors, vacuum the bedroom or family room, the list goes on and on. It was the biggest waste of time and money I have ever spent. I have had my home cleaned professionally many times and this company is not in the cleaning business. TOTALLY REGRET!!!!

Description of Work
They were hired to clean the house.

Category house cleaning

Esplendor cleaning services

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Maria's Professional Maids

We are the best in Las Vegas in cleaning services we guarantee you are work will be perfect. We do about everything. Clean house, apartments, offices, stores and more.

Vegas Cleaning Co.

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Licensed & Insured.

Apartments
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential & commercial, janitorial, house cleaning, apartment & move in/move out cleaning.