Hawkeye Handy Services LLC

Founded 2021 •

N/A

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Hawkeye Handy Services LLC offers home repair and renovation services, plumbing, electrical, lawn and pool care, and more! I am new to this industry but have many years of DIY experience and a love for learning and fixing things. I have basic knowledge on most household repairs and installations. I am fast, reliable, and trustworthy....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Keathley Quality Painting

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint products and techniques for paint applications. I have a positive approach, always helpful, and enthusiastic on all my jobs big or small. If difficulties arise, I will rise to the challenge and focus on solutions that meet my clientele’s needs & desires. We start every job as scheduled,effectively man the job with skilled employees, not subcontractors, and finish every job in a timely manner. We believe in planning your work and then working your plan. We're setting the standard for the painting and decorating industry by providing our clients quality products, professional service, and unsurpassed knowledge with the very highest degree of integrity. We know the meaning of quality work and upon completion, myself and the customer, inspect every job together.

JRS Painters Inc

Residential and Commercial Painting Exterior & Interior

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Hawkeye Handy Services LLC? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

General Home Repair and Maintenance Painting Plumbing Electrical Lawn and Garden Pool Maintenance Furniture Assembly Etc.

%10