If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Turlock, CA
There are 17 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Turlock
- Streamline Renovators LLCThe Streamline guys were great! A lot better than expected. Super professional finishes that impressed me. I’ve done some remodeling work myself in the past but nothing like these guys. Gabe and his team have a natural talent for what they do. Will be definitely contacting them for their business again. Thanks guy read less
- Mikita ConstructionPaul came right out to look at the patio. He put me in touch with a roofer, who unethically tried to cut Paul out of the picture, and was also not available right away. Paul quickly found me a new roofer that came out promptly and removed the old roof. Paul then replaced all of the damaged wood and painted it to match the existing roof bays. The roofer returned to re-roof the patio. They did a good job and finished in a timely manner. Paul was very pleasant and easy to work with. He followed through on what he said he would do. My only suggestion for improvement would be to provide a more official receipt. Because it was part of a real estate transaction, by law I needed to provide the buyer with a receipt for the work that was done. I did get a receipt, but it was an email stating what work had been done, instead of a normal receipt. The realtors accepted it, but both said a real receipt would have been better read less
- Realty Design & ConstructionAmazing outcome! I feel like the quality of the work is excellent. If a problem arose (which they always do with old houses) they handled it promptly and efficiently. Fair, trustworthy, and dedicated to please the customer!
- Brawley ConstructionBrawley Construction did a great job for us in getting our home repaired and ready for us to move back in. Mike and Sarah did a great job of leading and coordinating each of the complicated steps repairing our home from demolition and rebuild to the last final touches. They demonstrated great knowledge interfacing with a variety of city officials, and others to coordinate inspections and other events and keep the job moving, including planners, inspectors, drafters, and material suppliers. They have a wonderful crew of skilled craftsmen who demonstrated strong work ethic and requisite skills to easily do the work required. They were on time and ready to begin work each day always polite and helpful and kept a clean safe work place. Mike and Sarah were easy to talk to through out the project and were always willing to discuss any aspect we asked about. Mike has a large network of suppliers and sub contractors at his disposal,that were also first rate people, to get some of the specialty work done, they were all very professional and qualified. I think the project went about as well as could be expected due to the very harsh weather we had here in California this past winter. Overall we are very satisfied with how the project proceeded and the final outcome. We love our House read less
- Brawley ConstructionBrawley Construction was hired by us because they were reasonably priced for the job we were asking them to do. Boy did we get lucky. Mike Brawley and his crew were very attentive to detail and our request for placement of items in our bathroom. We had beardboard placed and it looks amazing! They had some extra configuring to do with the pedestal sink and plumbing and he was very clear on not adding cost for the change in time it would take to complete the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again for other projects in my house. They were very clean with their materials and the areas they used in my house. Very professional read less
- Brawley ConstructionWe chose Brawley Construction to complete our project of a total home remodel over the past few months. What started as needing an office for my home based business led to a complete remodel.... completely by our own choice! We were so happy with the plans and work Mike and crew did on the living room addition which allowed us to create new office room, and gave us three larger bedrooms for the family, we decided to go all out and add on a kitchen remodel as well. Services were done in a timely manner and Mike was always available to answer questions or help with any needs we might of had. Brawley Constriction went above and beyond to help make our home remodel look like a brand new house. We have had so many compliments on the work they did and I know we will use them again in the future when it comes time to update the bathrooms. I highly recommend Brawly Construction if you are looking for good workmanship, good prices, reliability and good all around professionalism read less
- Mikita ConstructionWhen I contacted Paul he guided us through the process for our house which included multiple meetings with his architect and with the design of the house and in keeping our budget in mind. We ended up demoing 80 percent of the house to bare studs and tearing down the existing garage. After everything was done he basically built us a brand new house with a 5 car garage. He had contacts for all the sub-contractors whom were top notch (concrete, cabinets, sheet rockers, stucco, roofers, granite counter tops, painters etc.) My husband and I are extremely happy with the work he and his crew had done for us. I absolutely love my kitchen and master bath! His crew were knowledgeable and respectful of us and our property. Paul was professional and he always kept in touch with us and let us know what he was going on and what he was doing next. I would not hesitate to hire him again read less
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOCThe house is not on the ground. It is about two feet off the concrete slab. So trusses run across. Bob Leonard and Assoc did a good job. They were able to level out the house as best as possible without doing anything crazy.
- Melo ConstructionRoofing for the addition was difficult as I had unique old tile shingles. Melo construction located matching ones which was almost impossible. They matched the stucco outside and the paint exactly.. The roofline was adjusted and looks as if it were original. The interior was matched to the interior of the existing bedroom. The flooring was Amtico and exactly the sme, Additional outlet were added, lighting was installed and all were perfect. The window was made to size and match windows in other homes in the area. There are no leaks, cracks, misalignments, or other problems. The closet was made with shelves that mtached the openin of the doors. Quite frankly this job went beyond my expectations. The painting of the interior matched perfectly as did the baseboards and the closet doors. Also, they added a built in shelf that identically matched the one in the existing bedroom. They came on time, they cleaned up every evening. They laid down tarps on my existing floor as to not scratch or leave foot prints. They covered wht they could not move carefully with plastic and tarps. Oh, and I had an overhed fan installed as well as can lights that are excellent. They prewired for a TV if I want it in there as well. Quite frankly anythng that I didn't think of they did. So often I meet people who want the cheepest offer. Well, Melo Construction may not be the cheapest, but they are not the most expense and quite frankly they are the best. From my experience with other builders, no one comes close to the professionalism, the workmanship, the accuracy, and the courtesy of Melo Construction. Yes I would use them again, but that is because this construction was the fifth time I have used them and would not hesitate to use them at any time for any work read less
- urbanos constrution incI think I covered most details in he first section, but they arrived on time to tape off the work area , his Demo crew arrived and removed the tile and then they cleaned the area , next his carpenter came by and laid the plywood on the Island top then the granite crew came in at the same time and measured and began forming the top , counters , corners etc. They were pretty fast and in tune with each others time and needed space read less
House Builders in Turlock
- Business Description:Valley Home Builders, Inc. is a full-service residential remodeling firm offering design/build services to its clients. If you're living with a bad floor plan, outdated rooms, or you simply need more space, let our seasoned pros take your project from imagination to reality. We offer free estimates in your home or over the phone and will work weekends and evenings to accommodate your schedule. Our staff includes Architects, Designers, project developers, project managers and a construction st.. read lessRecent Review:One way you can tell a project is successful is when at its completion you feel you made the right choice for your builder, among other initial options. One year later, this impression is confirmed. The good impression we had at first with Arman was confirmed. VHB was definitely up to the task, very professional. Their top strength was in their architectural design experience and advices (Robert), and in project management (Mohammad), while all other aspects of the execution exuded professionalism. The VHB owner followed closely the project, and was hands on. Given that we had non-standard demands (insulation, structure), VHB proved to be quite flexible in accommodating our requests and in problem solving situations - both for the main structure and interior design. If we had some frustration it came from where we did not expect it: the slow processing of permit requests from the city, complex and arcane regulations (in spite of the city recently vowing to ease ADU construction), and the city clearly messed-up by requesting some changes late in the construction due to new fire regulations (closeness to the main home) while city could have caught these at the very beginning on the blueprint when presented for the initial permit. VHB proved to be patient, resourceful and accommodating. Afterward we realized how much our project needed a robust, cohesive and experienced team and VHB turned out to be exactly that. Jacques & Michele read lessMichele B.
- Business Description:Remodeling kitchen and bathrooms, drywall, texture painting, tile laminate, concrete editions, roofing ect. Quality work for general construction and additions! In business in the area for 18 years.Recent Review:the house looks fantastic and way more open. Huver and his crew did a great job. they were great to work with and we recommend their services!Hector A.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐ We are THE BEST ⭐⭐⭐ Committed to superior quality and results. No job too big. No job too small. Creating quality urban lifestyles, building stronger communities. When it comes to your house, don’t mess with the rest, trust the best. Our reputation is as solid as concrete. Call us now at (925) 660-2141 read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. He came in, gave me a quote, explained to me what he's going to do, and mentioned what's in the quote. He gave me a date to do the job and the guy came right on time. Very nice service and very impressed with what he did. I'm very happy with finish product read lessSyed M.
- Business Description:As a licensed contractor who has been in the industry for 30 years, we get the job done right! Let us be your go to for your next remodel. We specialize in a variety or different Kitchen, bath, landscape, deck, electrical work and fence replacement. You name it we can do it. Give us a call today read lessRecent Review:He is amazing, I been using him for 19 years now. He knows his job, he is really good, always prompt, on time and gets the job done right the first time.Lisa G.
- Business Description:General building contractor who currently works independently and is looking to grow business to hire one employee. I do mostly carpentry and cabinet making my self. I do perform other trades depending on how much there is. I have good dependable subcontractors that I call when necessary. Depending on the size of the job, I ask for down payment and progress payments or may just wait to bill the job once it is complete read lessRecent Review:VERY WELL, NIC IS A VERY NICE MAN AND DID A FINE JOBShirley B.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential home read lessRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move on read lessanne b.
- Business Description:Here at Streamline we are absolute specialists when it comes to communications, speed and accuracy of completing our remodel projects. We have amazing deals on kitchen's l, baths and paint! We know how challenging it can be dealing with contractors after doing many of our own projects and thats why we decided to start our own company! With over 30 years of experience on our team we can ensure reputable advice. We are a local family owned and operated business and your experience working with .. read lessRecent Review:Jose and his team work with us to give us an amazing update to our kitchen. They were very easy to work with and helped guide us through this big project. Everything got done ahead of schedule and we are extremely happy with the results read lessBrian W.
- Business Description:Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.Recent Review:The service was great. The project was done very well.trenor A.
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL CONTRACTOR, HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They have a good price.Louis C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
Deals in Turlock for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- La Grange
- Los Banos
home builders in Turlock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A 2 Z CONSTRUCTION1801 Scott Ave.
- A-1 Quality Plumbing3892 Old Oak Dr.
- A-1 Quality Plumbing Contractor2601 Oakdale Rd
- AAA BUILDERS 699 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, California
- AACC, Inc.P. O. Box 523
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Adaptive Living Renovation 10471 Grant Line Rd Ste 120
Elk Grove, California
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Phase Property Services Inc10734 Lands End Dr
- Allworld Construction, Inc.530 Chesterfield Dr
- Apex Architecture1325 El Pinal Dr D-4
Santa Clara, California
- Ariel Homes
- ASA Project Management1183 Pyrenees
- Ashby ConstructionPO Box 579940
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- A 2 Z CONSTRUCTION
- B & B Heating and Air Conditioning Inc2244 E Weber Ave
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- Barber Construction2630 Wyman Court
- BEL CONSTRUCTION3917 Chatsworth Cir
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- BLGC INC3932 Mesrob Ct
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- Bogetti Construction, INC920 Topaz Ct
- Braun Construction LLC4415 Farmington Rd
- Brawley Construction311 Greenstone Way
- Build 2 Fit1133 Woodland Dr.
- B & B Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
- C & J MARVAN ENTERPRISE INC606 S Johnson Rd
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- CAS CONSTRUCTION1855 E TUOLUMNE RD
- CASTLE CONSTRUCTION, INC.3223 GOLF LINKS RD
- Central Valley Construction1806 Navy Drive, Suite #2
- Ceres Self Storage2105 Fairview Dr
- CFI Construction
- CHATEAUX FRAMING, INC.3701 Georgeann Place
- Construction & Building Cleaning Services2101 Pear St #986
- cordovaconstruction6128 Fillmore Ave
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- Cullumber Engineering6930 Destiny Dr
- C & J MARVAN ENTERPRISE INC
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC2201 GLASGOW DR
- Dale A Cose17 E 6th St 215
- DAVID BARNES HOME IMPROVEMENTS606 HARTLEY DR
- Denio ConstructionPO Box 1034
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Doze Construction3089 N Tracy Blvd, #501
- Drechsler Construction547 Zurich Dr
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.PO Box 38
- Edward Ryan Construction Inc.3908 Lindenwood Ct
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Excel remodeling DMCS services 2050 Gateway Pl
San Jose, California
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.
- Garcia plumbing and drain4836 Littleton way
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
- Golden State Inspections2113 E F St Ste 1
- GOLDRUSH CONSTRUCTION713 CASTLE ST
- GRC General Contracting Inc.3208 Province Towne Ct
- guardNOW Private Security/Luke-Security Company2401 E Orangeburg Ave. Suite 675-216
- Garcia plumbing and drain
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Hahn's Construction7114 E Woodward Ave
- Hamilton Construction Services5433 Flor Ct
- HANDYMAN TO THE RESCUE2364 Victory Ln
- Hernandez Construction1187 Vanderbilt Cir
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
- Home Flooring3424 Oakdale Rd Ste2
- Hulls' Millwork IncP. O. Box 574
- H Flores Construction
- J E Jimenez Construction5821 GARDEN VIEW WAY
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- JERRY UTKE CUSTOM DRYWALL448 View Point Ave
- JG ElectricPO Box 132
- JH Krick Construction17455 Sonora Rd
- Jim Crone Construction3960 Michelle Lynn Ct.
- JN build pro construction1924 hyde park Ln
- Joe Vierra Construction1746 W Ripon Rd
- Joseph Kirk Flooring392 W Lard Rd 7
- JP Gallagher Construction979 Keith Dr
- J E Jimenez Construction
- M & M HOME IMPROVEMENT1228 MAYETTE AVE
- Marcus Paul Beaver Construction1872 Ackley Cir #9
- MB Custom Builders Inc.672 W 11th St
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- MDR Construction1345 Lankershire Dr
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Melo Construction2235 N Macarthur Dr
- Michael Doyle, General Building Contractor619 Brookfield Dr
- Mid-Cal Constructors, Inc.
- Mid-Valley Engineering, Inc.1117 L St
- Mikita Construction216 Meadowlark Way
- MO/JAS Construction124 N Wilson Way
- Monark Construcyion236 San Juan Dr
- M & M HOME IMPROVEMENT