A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Turlock, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Turlock
- Foundation Repair of CAWe've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them again
Last update on August 12, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Turlock
Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.
"Everything went well they were on time and their price is very fair, I will highly recommend ."
Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..
"Received the estimate for repair, but haven't done any repair yet."
We are a general building contractor offering residential and commercial new construction and remodeling, from kitchen and baths to restaurants and tenant improvements and everything in between.
"It started off good, ended up bad. He said he under-quoted me but he also kept the money from selling my old kitchen (granite/cabs) and never gave it to me as promised and in the end I paid 10% over plus $4000 for a job that never got completed. Bought home in Oct, started work in 2nd week of Nov and was told I could move in 3 times before I finally did but work was not completed. Bill was hardly ever there, hardly ever replied to my texts during the day, when he could not show up he didn't tell me sometimes for DAYS after that he didn't make it over to the house, kept promising to finish things and in the end I had to hire another contractor and pay him $2000 to finish what Bill didn't finish. During this time Bill contacted me, I told him I hired someone else and he offered to reimburse me and said he'd take care of getting the final inspection done on the tankless water heater, that was June 9th and I have not heard from him since. I thought he was a nice, honest man and in the end much of the work done was "slapshot" the new contractor had to lift the cabinets in the pantry to the ceiling since Bill's guys had them 8" down from the top for SOME reason so they didn't match the kitchen AND the door rubbed on the wall making a bare spot on my new cabinet door. I am still having issues with a plank on the floor moving even though he supposedly had a tile person fix it, poor painting, poor grouting, poor finish work in many instances. Even the front door he installed weren't finished and I paid extra for that! He didn't complete many things that were part of the original quote. Oh, also never a contract between us.. He sent me a quote, i said let's do it and there were never change orders or a log of working hours/man hours, materials and so on. I absolutely HATE giving such poor reviews but I was really disappointed that someone who was pretending to be my friend and said he wanted to help me and treat my house as if he would treat his own let me down so badly. Hire him at your own risk. It could go either way...
General contractor with twenty years experience. ACC/HIC certfied, 1 employee, billing procedure by contract
We are a family owned and operated licensed contractor. Start planning your project with us today! Give us a call or send us an email. You can also visit us at www.topnotchcr.com
CHARGES HOURLY OR BY QUOTE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #920143. ACCEPTS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.
I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
"Dorian is great. He's courteous, kind, and generous. He's an amazing painter and we love how he weaves the wisdom of the eastern traditions into the sublime beauty of nature. I highly recommend his art to hang on you walls to bring you good luck and abundance."
J Vierra Construction was founded in 2009 by Joe Vierra. With over 20 year of construction experience he knew what it would take to start a business while so many others were closing their doors. By providing our customers with top quality craftsmanship, hard work, and dedication we are still running strong today. So if your looking for help with that special project give us a call
Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
"They did a very good job. They were quick and I am very happy with the work that they did for me."
See all 1 highly rated companies in TurlockJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- La Grange,
- Los Banos,
waterproofing contractors in Turlock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
Livermore, California 94551
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION2309 Teneya Dr. Suite A
Modesto, California 95355
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc1745 Whisper Way
Manteca, California 95337
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION
- O'day PaintingPO Box 4094
Stockton, California 95204
- O'day Painting
- W C Canepa219 S Fairmount Ave
Lodi, California 95240
- W C Canepa