DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Turlock, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Turlock
- NRG - ProsWe actually had two roofs! Tile and shake.. they took care of everything so we didn’t have to worry. The team was great! I would recommend them. Very professional.
- Richey RoofingWe just got a new roof. The original roof of wood shake shingles was 35+ years old, and looking very shabby. Every time there was a wind, we’d find shingles or pieces of shingles in our yard. We got estimates and “interviewed” several roofing contractors from Angie’s list. The reps from all the companies were nice and knowledgeable, but John Richey stood out. He was professional, thorough, took us around the house, and explained his estimate. He was the real contractor, not a well-versed salesperson. No pressure. We received bids from $12,000 to $20,000. John’s bid was around the middle, but was very clear and inclusive. All the others gave a base estimate, but had other “if we find dry rot,” or “if we do” whatever, there’d be extra charges, so the final amount was not established. John pointed out the dry rot, and the repair was included in his price. With wood shingles, the entire roof had to be re-sheeted, also included in the price, Most of the gutters had to be replaced, price included. Installation of adequate, up to code vents, new flashing, resetting two skylights, all included. He explained CA Title 24 requirements, and the only “options” we had to choose were compliance through the type of shingle, or adding additional insulation. We chose the insulation, and it was included in the price. They took care of all city paperwork, permits, and inspections. With all that, his bid was still below the midpoint of all we received, and we knew the exact amount of the project when he left the house. The crew that came to do the job was outstanding. Garrett, the supervisor, and the crew showed up on time everyday, worked hard and efficiently, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Deliveries were coordinated so no time was lost. They even removed two old dish antennas and took them away with the rest of the debris. We have a large, two-story house, and the job was completed in four days. When they were done and left, all we found was one wayward nail in the yard. We have a former contractor and city building inspector in the family, and he was impressed. They were a great company to work with and are we very pleased with everything they did read less
- Vaquera Lawn And GardenJeramy is always prompt, courteous, dependable, and does a thorough job. He is proactive and trustworthy. His prices are very reasonable.
- Armor RoofingOverall, very well. The final segment of gutter was completed 4 weeks after the completion of the roof. All of the Armor Roof team were easy to work with, offered solid information and were very interested in providing customer service. I definitely recommend this company.
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsIt went just fine. They were really busy, so they couldn't schedule the job for about 6 weeks after we contacted them. But ours wasn't an emergency job, so that was fine. Quality looks great.
- TAPIA ROOFINGHe gave us two options: try some sealant around the area or take it all apart and fix it. He tried the sealant option and it worked for a time, but we ended up needing it taken apart and fixed.
- TAPIA ROOFINGThis company has installed two roofs for me and I have been satisfied with the materials, workmanship and price on both of the jobs. He has a good crew that knows what they are doing. They show up when promised and complete the job on time. I would use them again for my roofing needs in the future and would recommend them to anyone considering a roof in the area. They have very competitive prices read less
- Armor RoofingThe estimate provided was comparable to other we recieved. We indicated that we'd be getting a new A/C unit on the roof at the same time, contractor said coordinating would be no problem. We had a hard time deciding which color to choose, after a subsequent estimator visit and a couple of phone calls, we received 2 addresses to go look at. We chose this contractor based on a friends experience with them and her referal, the fact they were "factory-certified" with the materials we wanted and the price was within $50 of others received. The existing shake roof was removed, 8 bags of insulation was blown into the area between ceiling and roof, sheathing was laid, several feet of plywood was replaced by in the eves, waterproofing applied (Tigers Paw), shingles laid and roofcaps installed. A sub-contractor installed the gutters. The workers did excellent work and were courteous and professional. Each day they cleaned the work area. All work was done within the timeline and there were no surprise costs. During the course of this project, I found a "Rebate for Troops" by the manufacturer of the roofing materials (GAF). It required us to complete a form and provide UPC codes, etc. however, the Roofing Contractor's Office staff completed the paperwork and sent it in for us. My only real problem with the project was with the Project Manager. Although a nice guy and I'm sure he knows his business, he did not communicate with me as to when workers would arrive/leave, what was to be done each day, proper coordination with the A/C contractor or when payment was expected. Luckily, the workers coordinated and completed tasks without much disruption. The Gutter subcontractor, C-Seamless, was exceptional...if I find them on your list, I will write a separate review for them. It would be nice if Armor could provide a list of addresses so potential customers can look at what the products look like on up on the roof.. read less
- RONS MOBILE GUTTERSCalled just prior to arrival as scheduled. Very friendly and accommodating. Installed as discussed. Gutters have been working great and appearance was better than expected.
- Integrity 1st RoofingIt turned out pretty well. I paid more than the big deal offer because there were some jobs that they needed to do. They are very professional and are on time.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Turlock
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi.. read lessRecent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you! read lessLinda H.
- Business Description:Re-Roof: We are re-roof specialists. We will provide the correct products for your home or facility. We will Make Your Home Look New Again by giving you an honest appraisal of what is needed to get your home or building re-roofed within a budget that accurately corresponds to the work needed to complete the job to your satisfaction. Repairs: Our New View Roof crew knows how to provide the right solution for repair of tile, composition shingle and built up roofs. We do them all, and we do th.. read lessRecent Review:Couldn't be more pleased with Jaime and his crew. Needed to install new eve trim, replace old wood & shingles and remove a swap cooler from the top of the roof which they took care of with no problem. Jaime was very professional, easy to work with and very reasonable with his price. Will definitely be recommending his services to anyone who needs a roofer. Thanks again Jaime read lessJared C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Full service heating and air conditioning establishment with over 70 years of combined experience in the San Joaquin Valley. Licensed Subcontractors utilized if trade requested is not covered under our license. We are a... > " Certified Comfort Expert " for York Equipment. > Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor > QuietCool Whole House Fan Authorized Dealer > Gutterglove Gutter Guard Certified Installers > CA State Contractors License #868418 is in good standing with CSLB. 5%.. read lessRecent Review:We contacted this company to get an estimate. They were very responsive. Received our quote the next day. Bob was very informative and answered all our questions. We contracted with them to do the work and it was completed in the time frame they told us it would be. The system works great. The main reason for going with them was not price, it was because the company is rated as a Platinum Installer by the Manufacture. We were able to get an extended warranty because of it read lessPatricia T.
- Business Description:American Home Renewal Inc. is a family owned / operated window and siding company. We specialize in new window replacement, exterior siding, seamless gutters, attic insulation and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction up front. With our unique Satisfaction First policy you'll make no payments, no deposits until our work is completed to your satisfaction. We provide the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We have 32 employee proud team members. www.renewal.co read lessRecent Review:Read if sound reduction is important to you We have a home by a busy street with a constant stream of traffic, and decided to replace our windows for an improved sound reduction. After meeting with multiple installers, we decided to work with American Home Renewal. The sales rep appeared very knowledgable, and friendly. During our initial assessment, I've expressed my #1 concern is noise, and that I was willing to choose a higher quality sound reduction window such as the Milgard Quiet Series. The rep explained that if we install the Weather Shield standard double pane, we will be just fine. He even shared that they installed a home within our block. Based on his experience, and company reputation, I fully trusted them to make the right recommendations. That was where I made a mistake. After we installed the double pane windows and patio doors at the price of $31k, the sound reduction was no better than the ones I had before. I expressed my frustration, and the rep mentioned that it's odd and that he never had this issue before. He recommended upgrading our window glass to the Zo-e-shield 6, which is a laminated glass. He stated that this absolutely should do the trick. "It would sound like a tomb in here" After we installed the upgrade, same issue is persisting. The same humming of every single car is coming through. To be clear, we had our walls re-insulated for sound reduction before the windows, so the sound emulation is clearly coming from the windows. The rep said he was baffled, and that we may have faulty windows from Weather Shield. He invited the WS rep to inspect. Both the sales rep and window rep agreed that the sound reduction is not what they expected, and that they will research if I got the right windows. 3 days later, I was the told the windows was built to their standard, and that no further action could be provided. The sales rep offered an apology and that he wished me luck in solving this issue. Welp, I'm down $38k, got windows that performed the same as my previous windows, and an apology for poor recommendation. I did not expect them to be sound experts, but they should have given me the highest quality sound option available. Do not trust their guarantee of "Satisfaction First." Do not trust their expertise. Do not trust Weather Shield products read lessGeorge H.
- Business Description:We provide a full range of roofing services for commercial and residential properties including roofing, repairs, restoration, gutters, insulation and skylights. We have completed well over 20,000 local roofs in the central california and have a 99% satisfaction rate. Our work is guaranteed and warrantied with 2,5,10 and Lifetime Guarantees backed by our suppliers. Our employees and subcontractors have gone through extensive background checks and maintain all licenses and certifications requ.. read lessRecent Review:I want to give Armor Roofing a 5 star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ they are a awesome team from the office staff to all the roofer's !! They were very professional & have a high quality of customer service. High quality of material used excellent warranties, impressive work ethics & job skills. I would be highly happy to recommend them anytime & call them again if needed !! They are the "BEST read lessLoretta R.
- Business Description:Please call us for your sod and sprinkler installation needs! We offer great service at a highly competitive cost!Recent Review:Jeramy came out to give me an estimate on some service. I liked the guy. He seemed to really understand his trade and what what I needed. Prior to leaving, he quoted me $3,000 and said if I had the hauling done myself, it would be $400 less. Not 10 minutes after he left, I received an email with the written quote. It was $3700! That is not a marginal change, that’s a 23% increase! I reached out to him via text to inquire why there was such an increase, hoping it was an error, but no. That’s not a good way to run a business, and I’ll definitely be taking my business elsewhere read lessAmanda K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Owner/Operator family business. Over 20 years experience in the Central Valley.Recent Review:contractor never provided a proposal even after physical inspection of the project propertyJoan H.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. Since 1989. We guarantee absolutely a mess-free environment. We provide a superb job at reasonable rates. We have the most modern equipment in the business and we provide a written report to our customers on every single job, big or small read lessRecent Review:At the end of last year I bought a wood-burning stove insert from Rick McDonald, who owns this business. I paid in full for the stove ($3660.91), leaving a balance of $1029.31 for labor and parts, which was to be paid after the installation was complete. Problems arose during the installation: 1) Rick didn't tell me the stove needed an electrical outlet to work. 2) Rick's workers broke my fireplace hearth by dropping the stove on it. These things made it necessary for Rick's workers to make three visits before the installation was complete. Each time his workers (his sons Tim and Ben) had to reschedule, they requested that I pay the full balance ($1029.31). THIS IS ILLEGAL. I explained that my husband and I have a policy that we don't pay the full amount until the job is finished. Each time I refused they became vindictive or abusive, threatening to take the stove away (although I'd already paid for it), threatening to install it improperly, refusing to do the paperwork for my rebate, refusing to take my credit card, and adding extra unauthorized charges to my bill. Although none of the difficulties were my fault, Rick yelled at me, calling me "the worst customer he ever had in 35 years". When I first dealt with them, he and his son Tim were very polite and knowledgeable. I was shocked to find them acting so unprofessionally when problems arose. Eventually everything was sorted out, but dealing with them was an exhausting ordeal. I had to threaten a bad review, complain to Mastercard, check with the state regarding the legality of contractors asking for full payment before the job is complete. It was the worst experience with workmen I've ever had, and I've hired a lot of them. I don't think they'd have been so abusive if I were a man. On their last visit I had my husband come from out of town to provide support. I really wouldn't hire these guys read lessSCOTT A.
- Business Description:Please do NOT leave messages on Angieslist for our company. You will need to call us for a free roof inspection and estimate - 800-913-1180. No other roofing company in Northern California inspects, repairs and certifies more roofs; or solves more roof leak problems. Over 105,000 roofs inspected since 2010. Over 11,000 "likes" on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RoofDoctorsdba Serving the Central Valley, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area - North Bay, East Bay & South Bay. Free.. read lessRecent Review:Do not work with this business. It is a terrible company. Our real estate agents had Roof Doctors come inspect our roof during the sale of our home. Roof Doctors found very minor issues (literally a couple nails that were not all the way nailed in the roof). We asked in writing if Roof Doctors would provide a roof certification if our own licensed roof contractor fixed the issue. Mark Vickers confirmed in an email that they would issue the certification. Two weeks later, they refused to issue the certification and charged us $325 to nail in the nails. When we tried to discuss the issue with sales representatives, they were extremely rude and unprofessional. The company also made us sign an insane contract signing away any and all rights. I would never have signed the contract if the closing of the sale of our home were not dependent upon receiving the roof certification from roof doctors. This company is borderline criminal and a total scam. UPDATE: I have attached the screenshot email communications with Marc Vickers where he confirmed he would issue the certification. This company misses the point when it's supervisors make representations and assurances IN WRITING, but the company refuses to honor its own mistake. If it were not required to close escrow on our home, there is no way I would sign the contract or pay this scam of a company read lessGarrett A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- La Grange
- Los Banos
gutter repair contractors in Turlock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- action pro services3307 Larchmont Dr
- Action Rain Gutters1304 Higton St
- AFFORDABLE RAIN GUTTERS217 RAVEN CT
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Gen Services LLC5270 E Geary St
- ALL WEATHER ROOFING CO INCPO BOX 8921
- American Home Renewal Inc310 Shaw Rd Suite A
South San Francisco, California
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- Armor Roofing1337 Lone Palm Ave
- Abba Builders & Construction
- C Seamless Rain Gutters9900 Stephens St
- Central Valley Seamless Rain Gutters14302 River View Dr
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coaches Hvac Exrtaordinair7277 Pacific Ave Suite 3
- Cowell Co. Construction19266 Dahlin Rd
- CSA Home and Business Services
- CSW Sewer and Drain202 Dawn Drive
- C Seamless Rain Gutters
- Frazer Construction7007 Germanna Court
- Frazer Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- IRONSTONE Roofing Inc.11265 Sunrise Gold Cir. Suite V
Rancho Cordova, California
- IRONSTONE Roofing Inc.
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- McDonald Chimney Service3300 Parkcrest Dr
- Monark Construcyion236 San Juan Dr
- Mooney's Handyman Service154 Mesquite Ct
- ORConstruction Innovations1217 chicago avenue
- ORConstruction Innovations
- Reliance Bldg & Maint LLC1027 N Emerald Ave Unit E
- Reyes handyman ServicesPO BOX 577004
- Richey Roofing2845 E Hatch Rd #109
- Roof Doctors8430 Madison Ave
FAIR OAKS, California
- Roofing Modesto Pro501 Rose Ave
- Runyan & Runyan ConstructionPO Box 1626
- Reliance Bldg & Maint LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc