DJR Drywall

California: Contractors
11/30/2022

2031 Livingston Ln

Stockton, CA 95210

We have been in the Drywall business for over 15 years. Our work is 100% guaranteed! We can do it all and do it right. Offering video-calling for same day FREE estimates on applicable projects. We provide quality drywall work from patching, matching textures, installing sheetrock, to textures of any kind - even complete home remodels! We are a family owned company who is capable of doing any sort of work and we value your business....

drywall (9)plastering (3)

07/12/2021

They did an amazing work . I will give them 5 star in all category , They were excellent. I can call them directly like when there is a spot on the wall, immediately they fixed it the next day. I highly recommend them to anyone who need drywall service. Fantastic work. 2 thumbs up. Kindly reach out to me for a new project.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

06/12/2021

Super quick response. I had a small project 5'x5' ceiling replacement. Scheduled for next day, arrived on time, had needed supplies with him. Work was done quickly. Excellent result, perfectly matched wall texture. Very pleasant, respectful and reliable.

Description of Work
install sheetrock and skyptrowel texture.

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

05/30/2021

It went fantastic! When Daniel came out for an estimate for the Art Studio, I knew immediately that he knew everything about dry wall. He explained in detail the difficulty of the job because of all the angles that needed cutting for a gambrel style roof. I also liked the fact that this was a family business with his brothers, father and even his Mother came out to help with clean up. His father w...

Description of Work
drywall art studio and skip trowel texturing walls and ceiling of 800 square foot art studio.

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/18/2021

They repaired a previous contractors work!! I mean what else can I say. It took some effort and I was very happy with the work. Next year I am looking forward to hiring them again when we do the rest of the house.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/21/2021

Replaced 2 sections of drywall outside of a shower and touch up spackling

Description of Work
I contacted them on Monday and the job was completed by Wednesday. The wall sections were replaced and textured perfectly to match the existing wall. I was extremely happy with the work completed and the price

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

12/09/2020

Everything went seamlessly and fast, there was no trouble at all and the hole was patched so you'd barely even know there was a hole there before! Would hire again!

Description of Work
Fixing a hole in our drywall

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

12/04/2020

It went well. Daniel was very professional and his work is impeccable. Would hire him again and refer him to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Drywall patch and texture

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/03/2020

Excellent. I've had a number of folks work on my home over the years. Im a picky person, very few meet my expectations. These guys not only met my expectations but exceeded them. Im so happy to have found them thru Angie's List.

Description of Work
Re-texturing Drywall patch work and fixing bad patch work done by someone else.

Category plastering

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/19/2020

Perfectly in every way 👌. I really appreciate how everything was explained to me,their promptness, neatness professionalism throughout the project.

Description of Work
Finishing/Texturing Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

We are very glad to hear that! If you have anything else let us know right away. We’ll get to it right away. Thank you

11/13/2020

Daniel and team are great. Get it done quickly and at a good price. They just finished their third job for me.

Description of Work
Drywall -hang, tape and textured

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Review for DJR Drywall - 2031 Livingston Ln, Stockton, CA - 39103093

Drywall Services - Popcorn Ceiling Removal - Sheetrock - Stress Crack Repair - and more!

Exterior Plaster Repair - Pool Plastering