Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Stockton, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Stockton
- Braun Construction LLCThe contractor arrived at job site day 1 and every day promised on time with his crew The finished job was excellent, we are already in contact for more work to get done.
- Adrian ConstructionIt went good considering the pandemic. Right in the middle of the whole thing my wife and i got covid. They have a good crew of guys each one has there strong points that get the project done. Mike overseeing the project and keeping me informed on what is going on while doing the plumbing and filling in wherever he is needed. Rick did our tile. Kevin did our floors, and darney is the finisher who makes it all shine. Honestly you guys killed it. I am not easy to work for. And most of all thank you for respecting our dogs. Ya we are happ
- Amazonia FlooringIt went awesome. I give them 10+ stars 🌟they did a great job. I will hire them for all future jobs I need done. My neighbor Amy I believe will hire them as well. Thank you for an excellent job
- Schatz Construction and RestorationJeff and his team were amazing. They were willing to work with us on changing the contract and working with how much we could afford. Me and husband are very fortunate that our neighborhood watch recommended them to us. We wouldnt have a amazing result and work without this company. The whole project was completed in a timely manner and everything came out so beautiful im still shocked on the outcome. I would definitely hire again for future remodels. Thank you so much shatz construction. Trully greatful
- H Flores ConstructionAs you can see Huver has done several things for me. His pricing is fair and he works with you to give you what you need within your budget. The last job he did I was recovering from surgery. The first day I had to ask them to leave early and he said no problem and said if I wanted to skip the next day that would work. He said my health came first. I highly recommend he for any thing you may need done
- H Flores ConstructionHe worked with me and my schedule. I definitely recomend this company. When I get more funding, I will hire again.
- Schatz Construction and RestorationThe project to completely renovate the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and family room for a 1 bedroom condo was completed on time and on budget. The Estimator and Superintendent was professional and did a excellent job.
- Adrian ConstructionI cannot express to you the high degree of excellence this company ascribes to. Every person from the owner right through every employee are excellent tradesmen and superior people. They have respect for your home as they work and respect for the homeowner if you have a question. They are the best! If I could give them 100 points I would
- Adrian ConstructionIt went very well. This is the third time I have hired him. He is very pleasant to work with and all his workmen are the same. When they finished they cleaned their work area.
- Adrian ConstructionThe job went well. The installers were professional and performed all duties and carried out all responsibilities to standard or higher.
Flooring Contractors in Stockton
- Business Description:MC Tile Installation mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We're bilingual. Your native to..Recent Review:They were great and good. They were on time. They were easy to work with and it was a good company.Jose M C.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
- Business Description:Are your floors old and tired looking? If so, it's time for a much needed upgrade. Amazonia flooring provides top-quality flooring installation services in California. From laminate to hardwood flooring installation, we'll do whatever is needed to give you the floors you want. You'll work closely with our flooring contractor from start to finish to make sure we're always on the same page and delivering the results you expect. We can even rip out your carpets and replace them with beautiful, ..Recent Review:Work was completed a little bit faster than anticipated, and there were no surprise charges. Everything looks great! Very pleased.Pamela S.
- Business Description:From SLAB to FAB!! We are a family operated business. We specialize in Epoxy floors, polishing, concrete stamping and overlay and much more. We have been in this profession for over 20 years and we are family oriented and our staff is efficient and very professional. We offer free estimates so please give us a call for more details. We service mostly all areas from the Peninsula to Sacramento.
- Business Description:Wood floor refinish InstallationsRecent Review:These guys were great! On time, hardworking, and tried to make sure we were happy. They did repairs and had to match existing floors and we were very pleased with the quality of their work. I'd recommend them without reservation for hardwood installation, repair and refinishingNicole /Rick B.
- Business Description:Fat Rock Tile & Stone Lic. #1001093 We are a newly licensed company with over 50 years combined field experience. We are fully licensed bonded, and insured with references upon request. Future customers can view some of our work in our website at: www.fatrocktile.coRecent Review:Would I recommend: Yes Would I use them again: Yes Pros: -Very responsive and friendly -Price Effective -Honors warranty Cons: -None Hired Danny and his team to conduct install tiling, apply epoxy, and repair hardwood. I thought I had enough tiling to complete the job, but did not. Danny escorted me to the local Home Depot and help me pick out tiling enough for master bath at no additional cost. His team applied epoxy coating to my garage and found a couple cracks and shortly after it started pealing since we applied during told season. Reached out to them months later during summer and honored his warranty to fill cracks and reapply epoxy coating. They are awesome and would highly recommendPablo T.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in construction, particularly residential remodeling, Thiel Construction knows the industry, which means we know exactly what your personalized budget can afford without sacrificing quality and proper building practices. Our pricing is reasonable, and combined with our knowledge on where to get the best quality for the best dollars, you receive a great value when you utilize our services. Thiel Construction believes in great customer service. Once a custome..Recent Review:Out of all the contractors, they performed the highest quality of work. The owner was an excellent craftsman. He's very honest and trustworthy. It was the best quality of work.Paula T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operatedRecent Review:I hired Doug McConnell to install vinyl flooring in my kitchen after another worker had ruined the job. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I was putting inexpensive sheet vinyl in an area where it was hard to install it in one piece. The previous guy (Ron Kilgore) put a lumpy seam in the middle of the floor, tore the vinyl, installed it so it wasn't level and left lots of shiny permanent glue on the floor. I bought more flooring and hired Doug to do it over. Doug's level of expertise was immediately apparent. He spent a long time looking at the floor and explaining what was done wrong and how it could be fixed. He quickly scoped out the house and figured out how he could get the vinyl into the kitchen in one piece (by rolling it up and inserting it through a small window!) For a very reasonable price he took up the old flooring and installed the new vinyl perfectly. He was kind, generous and so easy to work with. He's been installing flooring for about 30 years and really knows his work. He's usually busy, for good reason, so call in advanceSCOTT A.
- Business Description:Solar installation, cleaning and more! Ask about our no money down financing options.Recent Review:I was satisfied. He did a good job. I would call them back.Michael a.
- Business Description:Premier tile and Stone is retail store providing anything from tile, granite, quartz, marble, decor, waterproof flooring, carpet, laminate, hardwood, cabinets and all related setting materials and tools.Recent Review:Exceptional service from Day-1. They even helped me load tile into SUV for 6 separate trips. I would recommend highly.Lawrence T.
Deals in Stockton for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
During a kitchen renovation, it can be easy to get overwhelmed when considering a surface as varied as laminate flooring. Use this guide to hone in on the best, most effective laminate flooring for your kitchen installation.
Find flooring installation in
- French Camp
- Discovery Bay
- Bethel Island
- Walnut Grove
- Rio Vista
flooring installation in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 447 Handymen LLC
- 447 Handymen LLC
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- ABBEY CARPET & INTERIORS1530 W F St
- Abstract Tile & Marble229 Preakness cr
- Accent Carpet One Floor & Home141 W 11th St
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Phase3200 W Monte Vis Ave
- All Phase Property Services Inc10734 Lands End Dr
- All Phases Electric4203 Curlew St
- Allied Tile & Stone122 South Union Street
- Amazonia Flooring932 Walnut Ave
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Anthony's Carpet Care2105 Preston Ln
- ARROW FLOOR COVERING INC110 A ST
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- ASM flooring
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Big Bob's Flooring3713 E Hammer Ln
- BLGC INC3932 Mesrob Ct
- Braun Construction LLC4415 Farmington Rd
- Brawley Construction311 Greenstone Way
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bier Construction
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- Capital Cabinets and Floor7411 WATT AVE B
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Capital Valley Floors 7707 College Town Dr
- Carpetland3110 E Hammer Ln
- CARPETS UNLIMITED501 Bangs Ave Ste A
- Cerlina Flooring Carpet Cleaning & Expert Repair741 Meadow Way
- Classic Carpet Care1852 w 11th St #347
- CM Carpets Plus1338 E Miner Ave
- Coates & Wright Floor Covering115 Mark Randy Place
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- cordovaconstruction6128 Fillmore Ave
- Costa's Home Improvement1816 Maid Mariane Ln
- COVERALL FLOORING4622 GLASS CT STE J
- CSA Home and Business Services
- cth Installations2314 Reile Ave
- C&J Marvin Enterprise
- D & M Kitchen & Bath Supply2182 Research Dr
- D-Best Tile784 Elm Ave
- Darin Brazil Construction Inc3761 Hatchers Cir
- Defined Spaces435 Hollywood Ave
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- DMG General Labor9030 Aylessford Ln.
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- DOROTHY'S TILE & STONE925 CARVER RD
- D & M Kitchen & Bath Supply
- Fat Rock Tile & Stone4901 Salida Blvd B
- FBN Construction4101 Kincaid Lane
- Firstbrook Fine Wood Floors542 View Point Ave
- FLOORING LIQUIDATORS736 Mariposa Rd Ste F
- Floors Plus Modesto615 Kansas Ave Ste A
- Fo kitchen and bath general contractor
Elk Grove, California
- Fulton Construction1581 Alex Cir.
- Fat Rock Tile & Stone
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Hacienda Flooring2800 Auto Plaza Dr #130
- Handyman Repairs6261 Claus Rd
- Hawkeye Handy Services LLC3501 Crowell Rd
- Hibiscus Flooring
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOME DEPOT5010 FEATHER RIVER DR
- HOME DEPOT INC5230 SQUIRE WELLS WAY
- Home Flooring3424 Oakdale Rd Ste2
- Home Improvement Specialist8251 Shay Cir
- House of Carpets-Carpet One1120 McHenry Ave.
- H Flores Construction
- JAR Construction Co221 Eric Cir
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- JERRY UTKE CUSTOM DRYWALL448 View Point Ave
- Jim the tool man3412 Glencrest Ct
- Joseph Kirk Flooring392 W Lard Rd 7
- Joseph Kirk Flooring417 W 20th St #7
- Joubert Services2609 Pearlite Way
- JP Gallagher Construction979 Keith Dr
- JAR Construction Co
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- Mario's House Painting1700 N. Tully Rd. c214
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- Mark Scott Construction241 Frank W Cir
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- MD FLOORING INC1217 DURANT ST
- Mi Casa construction640 bailey rd Suite #112
BAY POINT, California
- Mitchell ConstructionP.O. Box 956
- Mongalo Designs Flooring15 Poncetta Dr 210
Daly City, California
- Ms flooring
- Mario's House Painting