Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Stockton, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Stockton
- Purity CleaningSPARKLING ✨ CLEAN!! I’ve NEVER seen a house more clean and I’m thrilled that it’s mine! Purity Cleaners are Professional and passionate about their service. It’s no wonder they are top in their field. A home this clean is healthy and this group made it worth the money. Highly recommend they are legit
- Bizzy Clean BBizzy Clean B was professional and on time. I really appreciated the ease of booking and the seamless process. Great job with the clean, I can't wait for my next cleaning!!! Thanks again!
- Purity CleaningThe team from Purity did an amazing job! They were very thorough and professional. Coming home to find all the little things that we can’t get to done was amazing. Windows, baseboards, ceiling fans, and much much more! I would definitely hire again.
- Davila's CleaningDavila’s cleaning did a really great job cleaning my home everything came out better then expected. Very professional and recommend them to everyone!
- 2 Sisters CleaningI am very happy with their work. They really worked hard and quickly. Job was finished exactly in time as was expected. There were some extras they did which I didn't request, like polish some areas. Which I thought very nice of them to do above and beyond. Both sisters were very polite and professional. I will definitely hire them again
- Purity CleaningThe team was excellent and very friendly. They deep cleaned my house and paid attention to detail. Very pleased with their work.
- Crystal Clear CleaningI didnt know what to expect or quality of work i was going to get really but,when christin showed up with the greatest attitude and personality to start she not only cleaned everything i wanted cleaned she was thorough and cleaned extra that others would charge more for.I dont want anyone else christins my house cleaner she will leave your house sparkleing clea
- Purity CleaningIt was Excellent, they worked hard, helped me with every task I assigned, switched directions easily when I asked them to shift direction, and they were HONEST and Trustworthy. There was money hidden In The house and weapons and they made sure I was handed all found money items and ammunition or firearms they came upon, they immediately notified me without touching them. The carpets were In horrible shape; dirty and stained with embedded dirt and oil and they did a fantastic job getting them back to a passable condition. Hard working, efficient, fast and honest people. I Will hire them again
- Lacey's MaidsWell, quite frankly, it was wonderful! I met Lacy through my friend, who happens to be Lacey’s mom. I called her, desperate for help to do a complete, top to bottom clean up on my mother’s house which was being listed to sell. We were in a hurry and anxious about weather or not we needed to paint instead of just a clean up . But then Lacey arrived, right on time, cheerful and friendly, and proceeded to dive right into the accumulated dust and dirt and empty-house-mustiness! She finished the job quickly, (almost exactly how long she had estimated) and it really sparkled! She was professionally dressed, in clean and crisp white garments and shoes, and followed all proper sanitation protocols, especially for covid, and i couldn’t be more pleased with her results
- Purity CleaningI would highly recommend Purity Cleaning they just did a deep clean of my house and did an amazing job.. Thank you so much.
Last update on January 22, 2023
House Cleaning Companies in Stockton
Deals in Stockton for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If you don’t have time for a deep clean, you may need some quick and easy hacks in your toolbelt. Use our guide full of house cleaning tips and tricks to make tidying up a little more manageable.
Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Find house cleaning services in
- French Camp,
- Discovery Bay,
- Bethel Island,
- Walnut Grove,
- Rio Vista,
House Cleaning Companies in Stockton, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 2 Sisters Cleaning
Anitoch, California 94509
- 2 Sisters Cleaning
- B&V Commercial Cleaning Inc.4620 Fosberg Rd
Turlock, California 95382
- B&V Commercial Cleaning Inc.
- Fabulous House Cleaning1231 8th St
Modesto, California 95354
- Fabulous House Cleaning
- J Victoria's Cleaning1226 Springtime Ave
Manteca, California 95336
- J Victoria's Cleaning
- Pro Movers513 Sauber Ct
Livingston, California 95334
- Pro Movers
- Royalty Cleaning Services2336 Wolf St
Merced, California 95348
- Royalty Cleaning Services
- Valleys Commercial and Residential CleaningPo Box 3607
Modesto, California 95352
- Valleys Commercial and Residential Cleaning
House cleaners that service Stockton
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.