If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Stockton, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Stockton
- Pave MastersVery happy with there services my drive way looks beautiful and Tommy is a very nice young man would definitely hire again
- A&J Asphalt Rentalthey did everything they said they were going to do and more , he will definitely always have my business
- United Pavement MaintenanceI saw the United Pavement Maintenance truck at a local gas station. It had its license number and info printed on the side, so I approached the driver and asked if he was the owner or a service individual for the paving company. He replied that he was the owner, so I told him what I needed and asked if I could make an appointment. He told me to call his office and speak with his staff to schedule a free quote. The owner, Rodolfo (Rudy) Rubalcava showed up on time for the estimate. He submitted a bid in a timely manner (within a few days of the service call to see the driveway!). I agreed to have the work done, and he showed up with a contract, per a follow-up appointment. We had the work done over a weekend. Rudy and two employees showed up exactly when they said they would early on a Friday morning. They performed the patch work. They cordoned off the area to traffic and marked it well. They returned on schedule on Saturday to lay down the seal. They returned the following Monday to paint traffic lines and mark parking spaces and handicapped access. The owner and his staff were courteous, punctual, efficient, and did a great job on our project! The only reason I gave a and quot;Band quot; on the Quality score is because, a year later, the dips and flaws (unevenness) in the driveway are visible again. The handicapped space also has an uneven surface on which the parking bumper was placed. Rudy did return to bolster up the block, but it sits on a little built-up mound of blacktop, instead of on a flat surface. However, I do qualify the work on the driveway as and quot;A GREAT JOBand quot; because I did not hire United Pavement Maintenance to re-pave or grade the surface. I hired the company to only seal the driveway. There are no weeds popping up through cracks in the work, so I did receive well-done work on the service for which I contracted read less
- Top job pavingOn March 1 2019 Shane Stanley (business owner) and I made the contract to resurface my driveway and get rid of low spots to make the water rain into the grass. On this day, I gave him partial payment. Shane told me that this job was going to be “one day, two at the most Juan” I believed him. He started the job right away, after the first day working there, he job was delayed due to rain (understandable) on March 11th Shane came up to me and said “Hey Juan, tomorrow we will finish here, maybe before you come from work, can I get the rest on the money to buy some materials?” I gave him the rest of the money and the next day all his equipment was gone, it has been three months and Shane Stanley is not coming back to finish his job. Very dishonest company. Shane never calls me and when I call him he tells me he is sorry and he is coming back the following week, I have been very flexible but at this point I know he is not as honest as he presents himself; don’t be fooled like me; look for somebody else to do the job. Look at the pictures, low spots everywhere, leftover material for me to clean.. read less
- Zion Builders IncThe estimate for all of this work went well. Once he actually came and did the work it went very sour. He put in the sliding glass door in backwards, damaged some brick work around my flower bed, and left piles of broken concrete at my home. I asked him to stop the work because it was going so badly. He told me that he wasn't going to refund any of the money. He then told me to F off and to never call him again. I am very upset and will never be using him again read less
Driveway Pavers in Stockton
- Business Description:Paving, driveway insulation, seal coating Patching , grading Over 10 years of paving experience call today we would love to work with youRecent Review:Very happy with there services my drive way looks beautiful and Tommy is a very nice young man would definitely hire againshannon t.
- Business Description:Family owned local paving company,here at PaveCo asphalt we aim to establish a long term relationship with our clients,we take pride in what we do and custumer satisfaction is a must!!
- Business Description:A-1 Grading & Paving has all your asphalt desires and road,etc. we are family owned and operated. fell free to give us a call to get your dream project done with a-1 service •chip seal •seal coat •concrete •asphalt • striping •gradin read lessRecent Review:Prompt, efficient. clean job. No problems. Recommend highly.Gary T.
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt paving- new installs, repairs, gravel, sealcoating, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It was great. They came when they said they would and they did what they said they're gonna do.Randy K.
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt services and concrete services such as pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patio, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The workers arrived on time and were very efficient in their tasks. They made sure that there was minimal impact on my neighbours regarding noise and cleanliness of the job site. The concrete finisher was very detail-oriented and the end result was a beautiful job which matched my existing concrete driveway. This repair looks like it should last for decades read lessMichael g.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely smooth process from start to finish. I took several months evaluating different companies and in the end went with Mega Power. I am glad I did considering the feedback I got from friends that went with other companies. They arrived on time when they said they would and they finished on time when they estimated they would. The system was on when they estimated it would be on. Overall, very happy. 5 star recommendation read lessGeorge M.
- Business Description:Concrete contractor, doing concrete work and pavers, for driveways, patios, walkways, small seating and retaining walls.
- Business Description:M Carroll blacktop parkinglots driveway rachroads all types of hot asphalt paving and we specialize in Chip Seal paving
- Business Description:California asphalt professionals
Deals in Stockton for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- French Camp
- Discovery Bay
- Bethel Island
- Walnut Grove
- Rio Vista
driveway paving contractors in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A RESTRIPING4071 Preserve Way
Rancho Cordova, California
- A-1 Grading & Paving3305 Bermuda Ct
West Sacramento, California
- All Around Hauling2808 Castlewood Ct
- All Valley PavingPo Box 821
- APCO PAVINGPO BOX 6203
- Apex Asphalt715 Glide Ave
West Sacramento, California
- Asphalt Solutions607 Elmira Rd
- Astrid Asphalt Maintenance11839 McKinley Rd
- A & A RESTRIPING
- Encompass Construction Development Group, Inc
BAY POINT, California
- Encompass Construction Development Group, Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc