Don’t get ripped off when hiring a professional tree service to remove trees. Make sure you watch for these scams that occur much too often.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Stockton, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Stockton
- Miley's Tree ServiceGreat service with great actitud this guys are amazing fast and clean my backyard looks like new Thank you so much
- Miley's Tree ServiceHave used him on several projects does great work trees and palm trees look great after his done had him also on large project of shrubs they looked great when he finished
- Miley's Tree ServiceMiguel and his team are amazing! He first came out to survey the property to identify what should be done to make the yard look it’s best, and had he great ideas. They were very flexible with starting and the work was so quick and efficient (a day to do half an acre). They also trimmed back my overgrown fruit trees to a more manageable size. I had asked him to do some tree/bush removal/demolition of a pond area as well and it was all done so fast. My front and back yard look amazing and is much cleaner/spacious appearing. One tree in particular was such an eyesore because of how big and messy it was with lots of small berries that litter the driveway, which I wanted torn out. Miguel and his team thinned and trimmed it beautifully that now I actually enjoy looking at it when I come home (he highlighted the gorgeous multicolored trunk). They are my go-to tree guys and I will absolutely have them back when my trees need to be trimmed again
- Arias Tree ServiceArias did a great job trimming several trees on my property. I had neglected them for a few years, and Arias got them looking trim and proper. They gave me a good price, and were prompt in getting the work done. I will definitely call them again in the future to get my trees manicured again.
- DaisyslandscapingDaisy's Landscaping and their owner Jaime are wonderful. He has a wonderful eye for detail and treated us with respect. We never felt swindled or pressured to do anything. He was very upfront and responsive, a true pleasure to work with. We plan to use them again in the future to do it front yard.
- DaisyslandscapingI highly recommend Jaime and his team. They took on my back yard project (entire remodel) and knocked it out of the park! They ripped out 3 tree stumps, removed my river rock, laid new irrigation, installed a new sprinkler controller, laid new sod, laid turf, repaired my concrete that was lifted by tree roots, built a pergola. Jaime was very friendly, knowledgeable, hard working, and honest. He kept me updated every step of the way and I was never caught off guard. I look forward to working with Jaime again in the future
- Monterey Tree ServiceIt was absolutely great, they knew exactly what they were doing and they did not take long. I would definitely hire them again!
- Monterey Tree Service100% recommended! They did an amazing job and are reasonably priced. They worked quickly and were very organized from start to finish. It was pleasure to see real professionals working at what I considered a tough job!
- SS LandscapingSS Landscaping is trustworthy, thorough, and reasonably priced. SS Landscaping has been doing our monthly yard service for 2 years. He landscaped our front yard and and has removed trees and bushes in our yard. I highly recommend SS Landscaping for any yard needs you have.
- Lone Oak Tree ServiceLone Oak was very responsive, knowledgeable, reliable and they completed the work with a clean back yard.
Last update on December 16, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Stockton
Deals in Stockton for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Tree pruning is necessary for yard maintenance, but if you go too far, your landscape can suffer. Learn the facts so that you can properly prune your trees.
Trees add beauty to any property, but the right ones could add value, too. Here’s a guide to what types of trees can improve your home’s curb appeal.
Find tree removal services in
- French Camp,
- Discovery Bay,
- Bethel Island,
- Walnut Grove,
- Rio Vista,
tree removal services in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bay Area Tree Care4055 San Simeon Wy
San Jose, California 95111
- Bay Area Tree Care
- Felix Tree Service3208 Millbrook Ave
Modesto, California 95355
- Felix Tree Service
- GROVER LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC6224 STODDARD RD
Modesto, California 95356
- GROVER LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC
- Kiser Landscaping789 Hagerman Peak Dr
NEWMAN, California 95360
- Kiser Landscaping
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- ONE TWO TREE CAREPO BOX 36
Fremont, California 94537
- ONE TWO TREE CARE
- RUMBLE TREE & TURFP.O. Box 577724
Modesto, California 95357
- RUMBLE TREE & TURF
- Sanchez's Tree Service323 camish pl
LATHROP, California 95304
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Sanchez's Tree Service
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 57201700 N Market Ste 103
Sacramento, California 95834
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5720
- West Wind Tree Care3146 Marten Ave
San Jose, California 95148
- West Wind Tree Care
Tree service companies that service Stockton
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.