Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Stockton, CA
There are 20 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Stockton
- Jake's Handyman ServicesVery professional courteous and take safety precautions before entering your home, and looking forward to having more work done.
- The Pocket DoctorVery well. He arrived about 9:00 am and stayed until approximately 7:00 pm. The door would no longer open correctly and would not close all the way. Typically the wall must be opened to access the track and rollers and I was not willing to do so. The pocket doctor has tools to allow for track removal/installation without opening up the wall. He removed the trim on one side to allow for door removal. When it was removed he identified the problem with the track and replaced it along with new rollers. He reassembled the door, but was not satisfied with how it worked, so he disassembled it again. He found another problem with the track and fixed it. The door now works perfectly and the work was done without opening up the door
- Cooper Window & DoorWe recently purchased our Dream Home. The first thing we needed to do was replace all of our windows and 3 of our doors. We contacted Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door after a Google search and reading the reviews of their business. Amber returned our call within the day we left a message and we scheduled an appointment. At our scheduled appointment, Kevin and Amber took all the measurements of all of our windows and our doors, explained the benefits of the windows (with an actual window not just a brochure - that was Awesome) and the doors they were recommending. They then reviewed the process with us - when we would receive a quote, how long it would take from purchase date to install date, etc. We felt comfortable and confident with Kevin and Amber from the start. Their communication was exceptional – all happened just as they told us it would. We even benefited from being moved up in their schedule! Throughout each phase, they were up front, direct and honest. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions, no matter how trivial. They both went several “extra miles” answering our questions, sharing their experience, offering suggestions when asked and just helping us make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted to make our Dream Home exceptional. The installation process was flawless. They asked us what we would like installed first and immediately went to work. It took just the time they scheduled with us, they paid attention to all the details and cleaned up when they were finished – so well, in fact, that we did not even know they worked the days they were at our home. Kevin and Amber’s professionalism, personality, attention to detail and responsiveness was OUTSTANDING!!! They far exceeded our expectations! Our experience was exceptional from start to finish, thank you, Kevin and Amber!!! If you are buying or replacing windows and/or buying or replacing doors, we highly recommend Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door. April M. and Greg F
- Schatz Construction and RestorationI had an excellent experience with Jeff. All work was completed to my approval. The siding crew went above & beyond my expectations. The electrician was prompt and very thorough. I am extremely pleased with the end result. All in all, the crews that came to the house were polite and respectful and got the job done. I look forward to working with Jeff & Ryan in the near future remodeling a bathroom
- JM ConstructionGreat. Very professional, friendly, informative, and prompt! Clean and thorough. As a mater of fact, Nathan is coming back because we bought the wrong parts. HIGHLY recommended!
- H Flores ConstructionHe worked with me and my schedule. I definitely recomend this company. When I get more funding, I will hire again.
- JM ConstructionCame when they said they would. Nathan knew what needed to be done and did it efficiently and for a very reasonable price. Will use them again.
- JM ConstructionWent great. The technician, Larry arrived on time with all of the tools and supplies to do the job. The work was precise and looks great. Larry’s work was very clean and. When he left there wasn’t anything for me to clean up. Finished the job in a timely manner ad a very fair price. I would hire them again and recommend to friends and family
- Adrian ConstructionI cannot express to you the high degree of excellence this company ascribes to. Every person from the owner right through every employee are excellent tradesmen and superior people. They have respect for your home as they work and respect for the homeowner if you have a question. They are the best! If I could give them 100 points I would
- Adrian ConstructionIt was a very positive experience working with Donovan Adrian and his team. We were kept informed about the process and the crew was polite, punctual, and a pleasure to work with. We absolutely love our new kitchen, tile flooring, and door. We highly recommend Adrian Construction!
Door Installers in Stockton
- Business Description:We are a Wooden Window and Door Manufacturer servicing all of the Bay Area, CA. We started this business because we wanted to offer the highest quality windows and doors. We absolutely love what we do. We have a passion for working with wood and we pay attention to every detail when making a window or door. We are able to pay attention to detail because we are owner-operated and we are the ones making your product. Kinney Woodworks has a total of 20 years of experience with historical homes a..Recent Review:This was beautiful work which was done within the time it was promised and accompanied by such respect and care. Each time the workmen came to our house, they were careful to clean and put things right before they left. I would go to Kinney Woodworks for work on my home in the future and I will be recommending this company to my friends and relatives. Our home is 94 years old and to have a company come to work on it with the skills needed to restore it is such a wonderful thingLinda and Dale K.
- Business Description:Hi! I am a licensed handyman serving the Bay Area from framing, sheetrock, painting, carpentry, tile, plumbing, electrical etc... Contact me if there is any projects you need a hand with.Recent Review:He thoroughly answered all my questions and he was professional and on time and he has a warm friendly personality and I would recommend him to everyone. He was excellent!Mary W.
- Business Description:Hello, I am in the business of helping people with their residential remodeling or renovating projects since 2008. I have experience in framing, plumbing, electrical, flooring, and furniture building. No job too big or too small I am happy to helpRecent Review:The service was great. I like their professionalism, punctuality and the work itself.Edgar T.
- Business Description:Remodeling kitchen and bathrooms, drywall, texture painting, tile laminate, concrete editions, roofing ect. Quality work for general construction and additions! In business in the area for 18 years.Recent Review:Huver and his crew worked very professionally and created exactly what I wanted, with excellent suggestions throughout the construction. Very happy with my new bathroom !Jean D.
- Business Description:Sliding pocket door repair. Interior and exterior door replacement. Locks and hardware installation. I have a valid California contractor's specialty license.Recent Review:Very well. He arrived about 9:00 am and stayed until approximately 7:00 pm. The door would no longer open correctly and would not close all the way. Typically the wall must be opened to access the track and rollers and I was not willing to do so. The pocket doctor has tools to allow for track removal/installation without opening up the wall. He removed the trim on one side to allow for door removal. When it was removed he identified the problem with the track and replaced it along with new rollers. He reassembled the door, but was not satisfied with how it worked, so he disassembled it again. He found another problem with the track and fixed it. The door now works perfectly and the work was done without opening up the doorDana M.
- Business Description:American Home Renewal Inc. is a family owned / operated window and siding company. We specialize in new window replacement, exterior siding, seamless gutters, attic insulation and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction up front. With our unique Satisfaction First policy you'll make no payments, no deposits until our work is completed to your satisfaction. We provide the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We have 32 employee proud team members. www.renewal.coRecent Review:Read if sound reduction is important to you We have a home by a busy street with a constant stream of traffic, and decided to replace our windows for an improved sound reduction. After meeting with multiple installers, we decided to work with American Home Renewal. The sales rep appeared very knowledgable, and friendly. During our initial assessment, I've expressed my #1 concern is noise, and that I was willing to choose a higher quality sound reduction window such as the Milgard Quiet Series. The rep explained that if we install the Weather Shield standard double pane, we will be just fine. He even shared that they installed a home within our block. Based on his experience, and company reputation, I fully trusted them to make the right recommendations. That was where I made a mistake. After we installed the double pane windows and patio doors at the price of $31k, the sound reduction was no better than the ones I had before. I expressed my frustration, and the rep mentioned that it's odd and that he never had this issue before. He recommended upgrading our window glass to the Zo-e-shield 6, which is a laminated glass. He stated that this absolutely should do the trick. "It would sound like a tomb in here" After we installed the upgrade, same issue is persisting. The same humming of every single car is coming through. To be clear, we had our walls re-insulated for sound reduction before the windows, so the sound emulation is clearly coming from the windows. The rep said he was baffled, and that we may have faulty windows from Weather Shield. He invited the WS rep to inspect. Both the sales rep and window rep agreed that the sound reduction is not what they expected, and that they will research if I got the right windows. 3 days later, I was the told the windows was built to their standard, and that no further action could be provided. The sales rep offered an apology and that he wished me luck in solving this issue. Welp, I'm down $38k, got windows that performed the same as my previous windows, and an apology for poor recommendation. I did not expect them to be sound experts, but they should have given me the highest quality sound option available. Do not trust their guarantee of "Satisfaction First." Do not trust their expertise. Do not trust Weather Shield productsGeorge H.
- Business Description:The KMJ Refacing team takes pride delivering superior craftsmanship and exemplary customer service to each and every customer. We offer a wide array of premium products and accessories which allow us to meet every customer's project goals. In addition to cabinet refacing, we offer expert project design services, new custom framing and cabinet building, tiling, countertop & backsplash installation and remodeling. Backed by more than 35 years of experience in general contracting, new home and b..Recent Review:KMJ Refacing did an amazing job making our 39 year old kitchen new again, gorgeous, and up to date. Ken was great to work with putting everything together just the way we wanted. Communication was outstanding in keeping us posted every step of the way. Have to give a call out to Jose for all his hard work. Arriving on time and staying until all the days work was completed. Hard to believe everything was completed from start to finish in one and half weeks. If your looking to upgrade your cabinets we certainly recommend KMJ Refacing.M R.
- Business Description:GVD Renovations Inc. is a locally owned and operated contractor in Roseville, CA specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling and exterior renovation services for homeowners like you! Our objective is to provide high quality kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, window & siding installation services at an affordable price. We put forth a considerable amount of effort in exceeding the expectations of our customers. We have gained a reputation over the years of being honest, trustworthy, an..Recent Review:Holy moly! Where do I begin?! I had been needing my siding replaced for well over a year, and thanks to all my dad's loving nagging and threats that I may have dry rot, a fire was lit under my butt and so began my research. Let me just say that I'm so glad I came across GVD. From my initial request for a quote through to the project close out I was blown away by this company's professionalism, quality of work, communication (I'm huge on communication), friendliness, and customer reviews via yelp, Angie's List, BBB, etc. Andy was the person who came out to do the initial quote and was such a nice person. He took time to explain the various siding options offered as well as pros/cons of each, and even gave me multiple estimates (I was originally thinking of only replacing two of the four sides of the house most is need), but am so happy I decided to do all four! Following the estimates, I needed time to talk it over with my husband, and get some other quotes. During my "contemplation phase" Andy was responsive to all of my questions (and I had a lot), and never once tried to push a sale. When we decided to move forward with the project, everything was smooth sailing, and hassle free since GVD pulled permits with the City on my behalf. Work actually started sooner than anticipated and finished much quicker as well. During the demo/reconstruction the crews arrived on time, worked incredibly hard, and cleaned up after themselves each day. There was always a point person on the crew who I was able to communicate with regarding questions/arrangements for the next day. I was even freaking out because my internet was impacted due to the demolition and the crew actually helped me to move the fiber wire under the new siding so it was protected (and invisible - bonus points!). Every day I'd check on the progress made after the crews had gone home and just stare in utter amazement at how great my house looked. The entire project took just four days to complete! And I realize this is probably not the norm because there were multiple crews helping out on a few days due to some delays on other job sites. The new siding looks better than I ever expected it could or would look. I previously had a cardboard composite type material on the house, and replaced with Hardie Board. GVD also had the added task of installing plywood to my entire house as there wasn't any under the original siding. The installation of the siding, the trim around the windows, doors and garage, and the flashing, and all the attention to the small details literally blew me away. GVD also painted my gutters, eaves, foundation, and downspouts, saving me the trouble of having to find a painter! My dad (the instigator of the entire project) was beyond impressed as well. Having witnessed some really shady contractors and sub-par work in the past, I'm so happy I decided to go with GVD and I'm so grateful for the outstanding work they did on my home. In a nutshell, here are the pros/cons of GVD (related to siding): Pros: Professional Friendly Open/constant communication Financing options Clean Perfectionists Quick Cons: None - no, seriously! I'm so appreciative and thankful for the work GVD did on my home, from my initial consult with Andy, to communications with Victoria and Igor, subsequent walkthroughs/conversations with Vlad, and the incredible work done by Yaro, Vadim, and all of the men on the crew (whose names I didn't catch). My home looks beyond incredible. I hope that I don't need to have my siding redone in the near future, but if there was ever another need, I would not hesitate to go with GVDLindsay C.
- Business Description:Urias Construction, Inc is a general construction company with more than 30 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Construction. We have a proven track record of on time, under budget, and quality solutions. Our customer satisfaction is the primary metric for excellence! From Foundations to Roofing projects, we can do it all!! Contact us for a free quotRecent Review:I was very pleased with the work that was done. He was timely and flexible when the work needed changed due to the damaged area, plus he went above to finish painting an interior space that wasn't included on the original plan. He arrived when he said he would and helped find another person to do additional work that needed to be done.Susan B.
- Business Description:We do it all Drywall work Wood fences Galvanized fence Kitchen remodeling Prefinish wood installation Bathroom remodeling Roof repair Stores building Mobile home services. Ceiling lights installation We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He did a great work and very preprofessional.Brochard S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- French Camp
- Discovery Bay
- Bethel Island
- Walnut Grove
- Rio Vista
door installers in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 447 Handymen LLC
- 447 Handymen LLC
- A Nelson Finish Carpentry1955 Taylor Ave
- A&J Carpentry Services3553 Veneman Ave
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- American Home Renewal Inc310 Shaw Rd Suite A
South San Francisco, California
- AMERICAN LUMBER CO1231 9TH ST
- AUTO GLASS 4 LOWEST PRICE720 E Hammer Ln Ste 9
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- A Nelson Finish Carpentry
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- Banning Construction Inc. 500 N California St
- Barton Overhead Door Inc1132 N Carpenter Rd
- Bauer Home Services2021 W Sonoma Ave
- BEL CONSTRUCTION3917 Chatsworth Cir
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- Brawley Construction311 Greenstone Way
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- Cal Comfort Windows & Doors1050 Kansas Ave
- CALIFORNIA EXTERIORS1136 N CARPENTER RD STE 10
- Carstensen Construction9801 Jolly Ct
- CASSLE GARAGE DOOR CO1236 RENO AVE
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- Chriswell Home Improvements3628 Madison Ave Suite 5
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Colorblast Painting534 Lewelling Blvd. Unit A
San Leandro, California
- Conheart Construction1970 Bradford St
- Cooper Window & Door5637 McHenry Avenue
- Costa's Home Improvement1816 Maid Mariane Ln
- CROWN MOULDING INSTALLATION1234 W BENJAMIN HOLT DRIVE
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- CRYSTAL CLEAR QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENT509 Galaxy Way
- Custom Cuts Construction Inc.42 W 8th St
- Cal Comfort Windows & Doors
- D-Best Tile784 Elm Ave
- DANIELLE'S WINDOWSPO Box 2468
- DB Enterprise502 Coleman Ct
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- DMG General Labor9030 Aylessford Ln.
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Door-Mart Garage Doors11286 Pyrites Way Ste 110
Gold River, California
- Drechsler Construction547 Zurich Dr
- D-Best Tile
- G & H Doors & Mouldings1187 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 10
- Gary Ribeira Construction1377 Orme Ct
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
- Glass Doctor of the Gold Country11940A State Hwy 88
- GRANT'S GLASS & WINDOWS INC1816 Legend Dr
- GRC General Contracting Inc.3208 Province Towne Ct
- Green Day Power9745 Business Park Dr
- Gregory Skelton Construction7328 Oakcreek Dr
- GVD Renovations620 Commerce Dr Suite D
- G & H Doors & Mouldings
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Hamilton Construction Services5433 Flor Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Repairs6261 Claus Rd
- HANDYMAN TO THE RESCUE2364 Victory Ln
- Hawkins Exteriors1257 Hassett Ave
Yuba City, California
- HOME DEPOT5010 FEATHER RIVER DR
- Home Solutions Maintenance & Repair's LLCPO Box 3197
- H Flores Construction
- Ichord Overhead Garage Doors5061 Langworth Rd
- Ichord Overhead Garage Doors
- JAR Construction Co221 Eric Cir
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- JEREMY SKELTON CONSTRUCTION7507 ANDREA AVE
- JH Krick Construction17455 Sonora Rd
- JM Construction211 Buena Vista Dr
- JN build pro construction1924 hyde park Ln
- JAR Construction Co
- Kinney Woodworks LLC2075 Bering Dr Suite R
San Jose, California
- Kinney Woodworks LLC
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- Mark Scott Construction241 Frank W Cir
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- Melo Construction2235 N Macarthur Dr
- Mi Casa construction640 bailey rd Suite #112
BAY POINT, California
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Mitchell ConstructionP.O. Box 956
- Modesto Door and Window906 N Carpenter Rd. #B
- MODESTO OVERHEAD DOOR608 GLASS LN
- MONI1990 Whittington Pl
- No Limit Builders1801 Greger St
- Noguera Management3496 Pottery Ct
- NONNO'S HOME & GARDEN REPAIR1782 BELLA TERRA DR
- NOR-CAL OVERHEAD DOORS2231 Aspenwood Dr.
- Northstar Property Services1614 Courtyard Drive
- Northwest Exteriors11200 Sun Center Dr
Rancho Cordova, California
- No Limit Builders
- ORConstruction Innovations1217 chicago avenue
- ORConstruction Innovations
- Quinly Builders Inc2079 Goldeneye Way
- Quinly Builders Inc