Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sonora, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sonora
- Reliable Service CoMy husband and I want to write an excellent review for Yuriy, the technician who repaired our GE Cafe Refrigerator. We contacted Reliable Appliance because our fridge was not cooling properly. Yuriy was sent out on short notice, identified the problem, and ordered the parts. He was knowledgable, polite, and fixed the refrigerator within a day of receiving the parts. We highly recommend the company and especially this technician read less
- Baker's Appliance Service IncEverytime I've called him, he's very prompt and very honest. He's a one man band - I assume he does all of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his work, too.
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVCNot having a working washing machine is rather inconvenient and this was a major repair, Marc did his best to get my washer repaired as quickly as possible. While waiting for parts, he kept me updated on the status so I never felt like I was forgotten. When the last part arrived, and he called to schedule a time to come and complete the job, he rearranged his existing schedule to accommodate mine; arrived on time and was finished in less time than I had thought it would take. Washer is working great read less
- B & D APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEWe hired reliable appliance to come give a estimate for a whirlpool cabrio dryer and washer that weren’t working their policy is $135 to come out and check them if they fix them the $135 would be applied to the cost of repair the technician came out and told us the washers “brain/main computer “ was bad and couldn’t be replaced and the dryer needed to be rebuilt at a cost of$430 when it originally cost $480 new. I feel they didn’t want to fix the appliances Just wanted the service call fee a quick google search found a reset procedure which fixed the washer issues and B&D appliance fixed the dryer for $160 I highly recommend B&D appliance but stay away of the crooks at reliable appliance repai read less
- Hudson Appliance RepairJoe came to my house the next morning to see my dryer. He looked at it for about 1/2 hour and determined it was the plug.
- Allied Appliance ServiceHe check a few of my appliances. He was great. He was quiet and worked the whole time. He was very patient and just very lovely.
- Rowland Air IncThe first person that responded made an attempt to repair the A/C but determined it could not be done. His diagnosis determined the A/C would need replacement.
- Rowland Air IncDon't always go with your first estimate on repairs for a major appliance such as your heating and air conditioning unit as I did. Mike A. At Rowland Air saved me $7000.00 for a new unit that I was told I needed. Thank you again Mike and Rowland Air.
- Rowland Air IncThe Technical Rick was WONDERFUL! He was there when he said he would be, thought he would have to order part and finish the next day, found out there were children in the home went out and found the part himself and did it in the same day. He was kind and considerate and I would definitely use this company and Rick again read less
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. .the service tech complimented me on the correct diagnostic since I researched the code before buying the replacement parts nevertheless the diagnostic fee wasn't waived for a labor only job and I provided the brand new parts .
Appliance Repair Experts in Sonora
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Recent Review:I had to put at least one star as they did show up. Firstly, I am a retired General Contractor and very knowledgeable and skilled in the plumbing trade. A very good elderly friend (past client) contacted me and advised that her mainline sewer was backing up. I use to rent a rooter and clean her lines. Generally I was very successful. Sometimes, a better machine was required. I had a good friend who had a plumbing business who would bring his (better) machine to clear the back-up. Doing the job for $150. But; like me, he was old and retired. Knowing my friend was stressed about the back-up (she had a tea party scheduled for later that day); I made a couple calls. The receptionist at Walker's Sierra Plumbing gave me the best option, She could send out a plumber and take care of the blockage. She told me it would be $180 ... not an estimate or rough quote; she specifically said $180. I accepted this for my friend as I knew she really wanted it done now! I always am there for her and made sure I would be there when they worked on clearing the back-up. The tech showed up and immediately started to root the line. I noticed right away he as not using the right cutter for roots, he was using a bit that is normally used for pulling out toilet paper, et al. ( I explained to him that having done this many times, that it was a root problem ... he would need the root cutting bit). He took my advice and placed the needed bit on the rooter. It took him several attempts (I told him it would take a few passes). While he worked we chatted. He told me he was not a Plumber; he was the company maintenance person. The company was training him to take on plumbing duties. It took him quite awhile (over two hours to do a simple rooting). I additionally told him that we had a smaller clean-out that would need a pass with a smaller machine, as it would choked as well. He stated he would. He finally got a good flow out the mainline after several attempts with me doing the Gopher work. I assumed that he ran the smaller drain I had directed him to. After his completion; I was handed an invoice for almost $400! I was shocked, I told him that he would have to present the invoice to my friend; which he did. Of course she paid, but she was shocked as well. But happy the backup was mitigated ... the tea party went on as scheduled. Later that evening she did some dishes and the sink backed-up. The trainee Plumber never cleaned out the small drain. She contacted Walker Sierra Plumbing via email to advise that they had not completed the job. She also contacted me; which I told her to contact the company via phone the next morning ... she did. A different technician (I have no idea of his skill level) showed up at a reasonable time to complete the job. Know that I was not there to observe at this time. I got a TEXT from my friend who told me that the technician had broken his "rooter" and the bit was stuck inside the pipe. She was told that her plumbing was probably cracked; which caused their tool to fail and break off. He told her that the previous employee probably cracked the pipe. I personally have seen these break from fatigue. Additionally, I have had cutters de-attached inside the pipes. [He] attempted to send a camera down the pipe to locate the bit and see what may have caused the bit to break off. He was unsuccessful. He then stated he would have to dig up the pipe to get to his bit. I said go ahead (know that I was assuming this was no-charge to my friend). However, I was sketicle enough to contact their main office and check. I was immediately told this was her responsibility. Regardless; without evidence, my friends plumbing was to blame and they were determined to rescue the lost bit at her expense. I immediately shut down the digging; knowing they were probably charging over $150 an hour. I explained to my friend that we could get this done without them ... and for a lot less. My friend was billed another $257 for nothing ... AND the plumbing company has not retrieved their tool. Needless to say we will not be using this company again read lessLee M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:They came 3 times and failed each time to repair our refrigerator.Steve K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We offer 2 years free labor warranty on all our work. We have 3 employees and have been in business since 1987. With over 30 yrs exp in HVAC and Electrical. Residential and Commercial. Our rates have been lowered to help the struggling economy. Call us today to see why we are your best choice for HVAC and Electrical work. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Twain Harte
- Mi Wuk Village
- Angels Camp
- La Grange
- Mountain Ranch
- San Andreas
- Mokelumne Hill
- West Point
- Valley Springs
- Pine Grove
appliance repair services in Sonora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4236 S MOONEY BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Mather Appliance Repair Men20330 S Mono Vista Rd #C3383
- Mather Appliance Repair Men
- Old West Heating Air and Electricpo box 2781
- Old West Heating Air and Electric
- Pro Edge Services and Training Inc12162 Chad Lane
- Pro Edge Services and Training Inc
- Quincy Compressor241 West A Street
- Quincy Compressor
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair1573 San Almada Rd
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair
- Walker's Sierra Plumbing Co10620 Wind Mill Ln
- Walker's Sierra Plumbing Co