How do plumbers set prices? A survey of highly rated plumbers in the Chicago area reveals that most charge a flat rate based on the job not an hourly rate.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Sonora, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Sonora
- Unique JNZ Home ServicesI hired Juan to do my kitchen sink and my bathroom. My house is 38 y/o. I want him to change my vanity, sink and plumbing in my master BR. He got me a very nice heavy duty vanity, changed my sink and plumbing. Very nice! And my kitchen sink and counter top, I can say he put a lot of work and ideas on it. I didn’t really want him to change the whole counter top so he needs to find at least the closest color for my counter top. His job turned out very nice. I really loved it. And he also changed the garbage disposal and he put in a very nice faucet also. I tell you he’s got a lot of smart ideas and very knowledgeable. He is a polite young man and has very good customer service. His price was really reasonable. I still have projects to get done in my house and for sure I’m going to hire Juan Rodriguez again. And I will recommend him to my friends!! Thank you Juan for a job well done!!!!!
- Blue Muscle Plumbing And Rooter ServiceThese guys promptly responded came out with little notice to camera and hydro-jet my sewer main due to a sewage backup that resulted in dirty water coming through my bathtub drain and overflowing, flooding the bathroom and hallway. Their price for that was extremely competitive (actually lowest out of all of the plumbers I called, including some family friends). While performing the camera inspection, they found a bunch of thick roots and a fairly severely damaged clay pipe on the lower lateral of the main. They said they would need to dig down about 10ft in my front yard and reline the clay pipe, which they credited the camera inspection and hydro-jetting fees towards. After calling around and shopping that service, these guys were still the lowest cost for the re-lining service as well. They scheduled and began this service within 2 days. After digging the hole and cutting into the main just before the pipe damage, it was discovered that the damage the the pipe was more excessive that expected and that relining would likely not be possible, which left the alternative of digging up the main out in the street for costs upwards of $20k-$30K. Fortunately, the team was able to come up with a solution where the pipe can still be relined, saving me the 10's of thousands of dollars it would have otherwise cost me. Eugene, Julio and their team were extremely friendly and professional the whole time. They all talked me through the process every step of the way, explaining everything they were doing and why so that I understood what was happening. I will likely never use any plumber other than these guys as long as I live in their service area
- Lou Shapiro General ContractorLou does great work; he is reliable and charges reasonable rates. His first job for us was to remodel our guest room with new flooring and other upgrades. We were so impressed that we hired him to do several other jobs around our home, including fencing, plumbing, electrical work, redoing the floor in our rental unit, building a dog run. He Installed a deep sink here and at a dog rescue where i volunteer. The list of jobs is very long, with very satisfactory results
- On Call PlumbingWe had a new home owners worst nightmare. A pipe breaking inside the wall. My wife and son called me panicking at work about the water pouring out into our house. I called On Call Plumbing and Jeremie was there within 15 minutes. He and his partner Zane were calm, cool, and collected as they quickly isolated the problem and fixed the break. Jeremie and Zane were polite, courteous, and professional. My wife and I trust them to handle the rest of our future plumbing concerns. On call plumbing did such a phenomenal job we decided to have them come back to do some preventative work. Jeremie , Zane, and Rodney came and replaced all of the old water lines in our house. They even worked through thanksgiving to make sure we had nothing left to worry about regarding future leaks. Zane made sure everything was nice and neat and aesthetically pleasing. Thank you On Call Plumbing for saving our home and treating us with kindness, honesty, and professionalism. - The Cesena Famil
- MnT PlumbingGreat, very friendly and professional. He came in and made sure his equipment was clean and not going to touch any of the house and left no mess after unclogging my toilet. Highly knowledgeable and friendly. Answered any questions i had politely. Would definitely recommend to anyone. :)
- MnT PlumbingEverything went smoothly. Fernando was very communicative and kept us updated on the progress of the job. Would definitely recommend their service to others.
- 4 Seasons Remodeling & Design Inc.Me and my wife are very happy from the overall work that Jacob and his team did at our house recently. The work was a complex one because it required the removal of some supporting beams in order to give a new open look for the first floor. Jacob was able to generate a stunning design and he made sure that the work will go according to plans. We had some delays here and that but they all were due to inspections with the city. We do recommend them and we appreciate the work he did for us
- 805 Custom ProjectsJeffrey was knowledgeable and professional. Job ended up being more difficult than anticipated because of shortcuts taken by builder. Very pleased with results
- Wm Rieck Plumbing Co.Freddy came and fixed the hole in my waterline. He was so very helpful and was extra gentle, with my husbands “Beloved” sod, when he dug it up …. of course my husband was out of town on a business trip when the leak happened!!
- Blue Muscle Plumbing And Rooter ServiceIt was great customer service. Everything is working wonderful, no more noise. He knew exactly what to do and do an awesome job. Thank you for everything! I will contact them when I again. Very happy with their service!
Last update on January 13, 2023
Plumbers in Sonora
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
An in-home fire sprinkler system could both save your home and the lives of you and your family if a fire breaks out. If you have one installed, this guide will help you learn about the system and how to maintain it to keep it in good working order.
Are flushable wipes really flushable? Flushing wipes can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Here’s why you shouldn’t flush them and how to keep your pipes clear.
Find Plumbers in
- Twain Harte,
- Mi Wuk Village,
- Angels Camp,
- La Grange,
- Mountain Ranch,
- San Andreas,
- Mokelumne Hill,
- West Point,
- Valley Springs,
- Pine Grove,
Plumbers in Sonora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
Livermore, California 94550
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Ace Plumbing309 S Spring St
Ukiah, California 95482
- Advanced Comfort Control470-755 County Rd A3
Standish, California 96128
- Allegiant Home and Property Care PO Box 2413
Oakdale, California 95361
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California 91387
- Ameriserve Repiping16837 Parthenia St
Northridge, California 91343
- AR Enterprises, AR The Handymen2001 N Lime St
Porterville, California 93257
- Ace Plumbing
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Easy FlowPO Box 126794
San Diego, California 92112
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Evans Mechanical2930 Broadway
Eureka, California 95501
- Express Plumbing & Rooter7949 Ajay Dr # A
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Easy Flow
- GENERAL PLUMBING6075 Lake Isabella Blvd
Lake Isabella, California 93240
- GENERAL PLUMBING
- Innovation Plumbing Services7551 Sutton Ln
Dublin, California 94568
- Innovation Plumbing Services
- KJI PLUMBING38904 N SIERRA HWY
Palmdale, California 93550
- KJI PLUMBING
- Lancaster Ace Plumbing and Rooter43759 15th St. West, Suite 52
Lancaster, California 93534
- Lancaster Ace Plumbing and Rooter
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- P E Cannon Plumbing Service43740 Tranquility Ct
Lancaster, California 93535
- P E Cannon Plumbing Service
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
Porterville, California 93257
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services550 Lakeside Drive Suite 9
Sunnyvale, California 94085
- Sierra Home RepairsPO Box 1848
Jamestown, California 95327
- Slab Leaks Plus Leak Detection Specialist4 Mclaren St. suite F
Irvine, California 92618
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
Orange, California 92867
- Stan The Plumber230 N California St
Tulare, California 93274
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services
- Visalia Plumbing1907 E Main St
Visalia, California 93292
- Visalia Plumbing
Plumbers that service Sonora
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.