In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Santee, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Santee
- Diamond Environmental ServicesThe man arrived on time and did the job efficiently. He was very cooperative in dealing with some tricky aspects of our septic system. We were very pleased and will definitely use this company in the future.
- Septic SolutionsWe had heavy rain in our area that broke one of the pieces on the septic sysrem causing it to not drain properly. I called Wayne at Septic Solutions, he showed up quickly to fix the issue. He was very professional, I would highly recommend this company!!
- A1 Septic ServicesAaron at A1 septic is a great guy. I really appreciate that they actually answer the phone. So many other companies have you leave a message and never return a call. A1 Septic was able to schedule service right away, was on time, and were pleasant and respectful to work with. They were able to locate my septic tank without a problem and left the site clean. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again
- A1 Septic ServicesExcellent! A1 Septic Service returned my phone call promptly, showed up on time, took safety very seriously, and was able to complete the job in a timely manner for a reasonable price. Their employees were very professional and all their equipment is top notch. I would highly recommend A1 Septic Service to anybody on a septic system
- Solid Plumbing & Drains Inc.Went better than I expected. The guys did everything quicker than they estimated and cleaner than I estimated. They were affordable and within my budget
- BLACKBURN DRAINAGE & CONSTRUCTIONBlackburn came out and gave us estimates to repair the baffle wall in our 2 septic tanks. After arriving to do the work his experienced employee was able to perform the repair on one of the tanks without having to perform a costly lid access and repair to get to the baffle wall. Both septic tank baffle walls were repair quickly, as well as a repair to an eroded tank exterior wall. Blackburn reduced the quoted estimate since some of the work was not needed and reduced it further as I dug up the yard to make the tank lids accessible
- MODERN SEPTIC SERVICEModern came out quickly and pumped our septic tanks, giving us a discount for having 2 tanks on our property. They identified baffle wall issues with both tanks and recommended 2 septic repair companies (one which we used). Very fast and courteous employees.
- Anytime Septic ServiceTotally satisfied with our experience with Anytime Septic. Before our service Dan from Anytime Septic recommended Nick Taylor Plumbing and Drain Service to locate our septic holding tank (which happened to be located under paving stones and turned out to be in an unusual direction. Dan arrived on time in a brand new truck and had all the equipment needed to perform the pump out service. Dan was friendly, profession, and extremely knowledgeable. He was clean and neat in his work and was careful with our property around the septic site. Since this is our first septic system we were curious about how the entire system worked. We watched the entire process and asked a huge amount of questions. He answered all our many questions and took his time to ensure we were well informed. We would highly recommend his services to anyone. We were extremely satisfied with all aspects of our experience with Dan. We will definitely ask him to return when it's time to perform this service again. Thanks for your excellent service, Dan
- Septic SolutionsThese guys are real pros, did a great job, overcame various obsticals, got the job done well and promptly. Reasonable bid, not upages.
- Honey Bee Septic ServiceIt went well. They told me exactly what I needed fixed. They also came back and inspected the finished work. The secretary was very professional and helpful several times.
Septic Tank Companies in Santee
- Business Description:A1 Septic Services provides septic tank pumping (aka septic cleaning) east San Diego County including El Cajon, Alpine, Descanso, Pine Valley, La Mesa, Crest, Santee, Lakeside, Poway, Jamul, Campo, and Spring Valley. We take pride in our work, and focus on safety, cleanliness, and professionalism. 5 start service is our goal on every job, no matter how big or smallRecent Review:Aaron at A1 septic is a great guy. I really appreciate that they actually answer the phone. So many other companies have you leave a message and never return a call. A1 Septic was able to schedule service right away, was on time, and were pleasant and respectful to work with. They were able to locate my septic tank without a problem and left the site clean. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again.Carol B.
- Business Description:From 24/7 emergency fixes to sewer line repairs and water heater installations. Here at Get Rooter & Plumbing, we take pride in our ability to provide speedy, reliable, and effective plumbing throughout our local community, while keeping our prices affordable for working families. Our objective is always to ensure that you and your family get access to the best quality work at the lowest possible pricesRecent Review:Get Rooter & Plumber came highly recommended by one of my family members and I am so glad that I used them. I called them on 9/7/21 because I found that my half bathroom was leaking water at the base. The toilet had been feeling more than a bit loose and I was positive that somehow the flange was broken. I went to my local hardware store and bought a new toilet because I figured that since the toilet was already going to be removed I might as well change it to a water efficient model. Initially I was told that they did not have availability until 9/10/21 but to my surprise, they were able to schedule me on the morning of 9/8/21. I got a plumber by the name of Omar come in and he was great! Super professional and did the job really quick even though he struggled because of the tiny size of my bathroom (I am convinced it was previously a closet). Either way, Omar removed the toilet, inspected the flange which he said was fine (PHEW!!!). I was only charged for the toilet replacement and the process was easy peasy. Get Rooter provides an electronic notification when your job is scheduled, they notify you before the plumber arrives, they send you an electronic invoice with the description of the job, and you can pay via credit card on the spot and receive a receipt. I will definitely be calling them again and recommend them to whomever has plumbing needleslie l.
- Business Description:911 Restoration of San Diego is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe..Recent Review:Project manager, Ron helped me talk to my insurance company in getting the maximum coverage of the damages. I will strongly recommend to my friends to go to 911 Restoration for their house restoration projects. Thank youManuel C.
- Business Description:Full Service Plumbing & Water Treatment Specialists: With over 30 years experience, Rooter Man Plumbers of San Diego can handle any job big or small...and is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From drain clearing to water heaters to burst pipes, our trained plumbing technicians will get the job done on time and on budget. Our goal is to give the best quality service at a competitive price. To show the utmost respect, professionalism and kindness to our customers. To always remembe..Recent Review:SDG&E shut off my gas service in my residence due to suspicion of gas leaks. Called first plumber company to inspect, then ended up having to contact a leak detection company to determine where the flow of gas direction in the lines were. Decided to get a second estimate, and came across great reviews for Rooter Man Plumbing, so I decided to contact them. Got a speedy response from Christine in the office, then received an appointment with Eric (the Owner) for assessment and estimate. Eric showed up on time, was extremely knowledgeable and very professional, then later provided me a good estimate for installation of new gas lines/rerouting from gas meter to stove, laundry room, water heater, and HVAC unit. Also, provided me a good estimate (after recommending) to replace my fifteen year old 40 gallon natural gas water heater. Eric, Jose, Luis, and Chandler were fantastic, and very professional throughout the job. After the whole job was performed...Eric came out to do quality control. One small item was overlooked, but it was addressed immediately. Overall, my experience with Rooter Man Plumbing was extremely positive and top-notch from beginning to end! They saved me a lot of money, the customer service, professionalism, and workmanship was excellent, and I appreciated the honesty of the owner's advise. I highly recommend them! :Loraine G.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOUR SERVICES. LICENSE#: 85002.Recent Review:Totally satisfied with our experience with Anytime Septic. Before our service Dan from Anytime Septic recommended Nick Taylor Plumbing and Drain Service to locate our septic holding tank (which happened to be located under paving stones and turned out to be in an unusual direction. Dan arrived on time in a brand new truck and had all the equipment needed to perform the pump out service. Dan was friendly, profession, and extremely knowledgeable. He was clean and neat in his work and was careful with our property around the septic site. Since this is our first septic system we were curious about how the entire system worked. We watched the entire process and asked a huge amount of questions. He answered all our many questions and took his time to ensure we were well informed. We would highly recommend his services to anyone. We were extremely satisfied with all aspects of our experience with Dan. We will definitely ask him to return when it's time to perform this service again. Thanks for your excellent service, DanChisti P.
- Business Description:Solid Plumbing & Drains, Inc is a full-service commercial and residential plumbing company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide the utmost quality workmanship by highly trained, uniformed plumbers who are the best in the business. Unlike many other plumbing companies, we are experienced in all types of plumbing, sewer, septic and gas line work. We understand that properly functioning plumbing is vital to your home or business so we work around the clockRecent Review:Great!! Mario call us right away. Very professional on the phone and showed concern about our problem water heater. His prices were very fair. Anthony, Mario's right hand man was here in know time and removed our old water carried it down 28 stairs like it was nothing!! He picked up new heater and installed for us. 8am Mario returned our call. 11am we had a new water heater and hot water. These two guys are professional, fair, honest and kind. They will be our plumbers from now on.Eugene H.
- Business Description:Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the b..Recent Review:We have a tree with very agressive roots that requires yearly hydro jetting of our sewer line in order to avoid it becoming clogged and the sewage backing up into our showers, baths, sinks etc. This happened once and we never want it to happen again so we do yearly hydrojetting as a much more cost friendly alternative to replacing/relining the entire sewer pipe all the way to the street. Rooter Alert does a great job at this. They are easy to schedule and do really good work. We have had them come 4 times now for the past 4 years through their Angie's List Deal which is much much much less than what our plumber charged us when he had to sublet out to get the equipment needed to preform this serviceSascha S.
- Business Description:Dyson Plumbing specializes in Full Plumbing Services. Our founder, Eric Dyson, has been in the plumbing trade for over 40 years. We are a licensed, bonded and insured. Let Dyson Plumbing provide you with the reliable service you deserve! We are open 6:00am-2:00pm Monday through Friday. After 2:00pm M-F and Saturdays / Sundays by appointment onlyRecent Review:Excellent, Dyson Plumbing is very professional, responsive and satisfied with their work, with a fair price. They are always on time and in touch. We have used their services on our own residence as well as our rental property for many years. I highly recommend themKaren Z.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. With 40 years of combined experience we are well know and in good standing with the local health departments of southern CA. If you need a new install, simple repair or a complete advanced treatment system please give us a call. ............................................................... Phone: 619-666-6437. Fax: 951-461-8744 E mail email@example.com or www.septicsolutionsca.coRecent Review:I had concerns that about an old septic tank on my property. I spoke with Wayne and he eased my mind and suggested a Septic tank company that serves my area. Wayne was pleasant and courteous and quite willing to answer all my questions even though he does not serve my area. <br /CARON L.
- Business Description:Diamond provides clean restroom rentals in Southern California ranging from standard event porta potty rentals to luxury restroom trailers and portable shower trailers. Diamond also provides crowd control fence rentals, barricade rentals, rental sinks, temporary power, storage containers and dumpster rentals, septic pumping and waste water pumping. Recognized as Southern California’s Preferred Portable Restroom Provider, Diamond is known for having the cleanest toilet rentals in the nation. ..Recent Review:Awesome! <br /> Efficient and prompt called before he came up. Inspected the lids and found out that we didn't have to replace the cover after all. Showed me that the system was working and answered all my questions and recommended the next time period for service. In and out in less than an hour and even deodorized the tank area no smell left behind. <br /Pauline N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Santee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of San Diego4174 Sorrento Valley Blvd Ste H
San Diego, California 92121
- 911 Restoration of San Diego
- A1 Septic Services9787 Snow View Dr
El Cajon, California 92021
- AAA Plumbing & Drain ServicePO Box 252
Ramona, California 92065
- AL-MAX SANITATION10023 PROSPECT AVE
Santee, California 92071
- Alpine Drainage System IncPO Box 847
Alpine, California 91903
- AMERICAN CLASSIC PLUMBING1215 S Buena Vista St
San Jacinto, California 92583
- AMERICAN PLUMBING AND DRAINS7007 Deerhurst Ct
San Diego, California 92139
- Anytime Septic Service8867 GARDENA RD
Lakeside, California 92040
- ARS / Rescue Rooter San Diego9895 Olson Dr Ste A
San Diego, California 92121
- ASAP Drain Guys & Plumbing120 N Pacific St J-1
San Marcos, California 92069
- ATLAS PUMPING SERVICE12740 VIGILANTE RD
Lakeside, California 92040
- A1 Septic Services
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California 92408
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- Emory Plumbing2085 Hotel Circle South
San Diego, California 92108
- Emory Plumbing
- Farrell Plumbing211 Valley View Pl
Vista, California 92083
- Farrell Plumbing
- Hassle Free PlumbingPO Box 70872
Pasadena, California 91117
- Hassle Free Plumbing
- Ireys Plumbing2121 Pleasant View Rd
Knoxville, Tennessee 37914
- Ireys Plumbing
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
Rocklin, California 95765
- NexGen Septics LLC
- O'FENELON PLUMBING4428 MT HERBERT AVE
San Diego, California 92117
- O'FENELON PLUMBING
- Septic Solutions29816 Old Sycamore Lane
Murrieta, California 92563
- Shilling Plumbing13701 Jesse James Farm Rd
Kearney, Missouri 64060
- Sludgebusters Septic Service321 B Street
Ramona, California 92065
- Solid Plumbing & Drains Inc.2240 Main St
Chula Vista, California 91911
- Spankys Portable Services Inc475 Corporate Dr
Escondido, California 92029
- SWAIN SEPTIC SYSTEM SPECIALISTSPO BOX 711300
Santee, California 92072
- Septic Solutions