Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in San Bruno, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in San Bruno
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- PETE'S OUTFLOW TECHNICIANSEverything went well. They did everything they were supposed to do that day but they were supposed to follow up with a quote for additional work and they never did.
- A-1 SEPTIC TANK SVC INCIt went very well. Creativity was required, and applied successfully. When one worker didn't do acceptable work, he was removed from the job and replaced with another worker who did very well.
Septic Tank Companies in San Bruno
- Business Description:AB Plumbing is a family owned and operated business.Recent Review:They were great. I would refer them all the time. They were very professional and fast. They always had an answer to every question that I have and they had a good pricing. I'm always happy with the work..Mariella C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mike responded right away to my request and came over the same day to check it out. He unclogged the pipe and did the inspection with the camera. I do need to replace the terra cotta pipes but Mike gave me a few options to maintain the flow for now so I can do the replacement when I'm ready. He is very knowledgeable and I never felt like I'm getting pushes into repairs. I would recommend him for all your plumbing needsYelena K.
- Business Description:No extra charge for nights, weekends and holidays. Additional phones - (408) 739-2415, (800) 768-6911, (408) 739-4979, (408) 739-2415. Additional DBAs - Roto Rooter Services Co, Roto-Rooter Services Co. Additional contact name -Karl Maier, Jason Williams, Bill Foley, Enrique Jaime. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Great service, punctual, and a quality outcomeHeather B.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Magic Plumbing has been serving San Francisco and its surrounding areas in all its plumbing needs! If you are looking for a plumber with same day service, leaves no mess, has straightforward pricing, and promises satisfaction guaranteed, than Magic Plumbing is the plumber for you. Call now to make an appointmentRecent Review:Angel and his associate did a great job.Dennis S.
- Business Description:We specialize in Electrical and Plumbing we have been in the trade since 2004 working for a company and now we are working independently. For Spanish Speaking Representative please contact 4152611901Recent Review:It was great, reasonable pricing, he was knowledgeable, friendly and he makes sure that he got the right part fixed.Thomas K.
- Business Description:Welcome to Arch Plumbing Inc. Contractors. We are a family-owned, full-service plumbing contractor providing services to San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding cities in the Bay Area. Our company installs all types of plumbing systems, in buildings ranging from residential homes to multi-story structures. Arch Plumbing is fully insured, bonded and licensed to operate in the states of California with central office in the hearth of San Francisco. Our team of professionals has more than 20 year..Recent Review:It was great. Their pricing was reasonable. Their workers behaved professionally.Brooks B.
- Business Description:Simms Plumbing & Water Equipment is an independent full service plumbing company, owned and operated by Steve Simms. Simms Plumbing serves the San Mateo Coastside and Peninsula ommunitiesRecent Review:They are excellent and reliable. They are really quick and professional. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.Judy W.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodelsRecent Review:Great. Job was finished before the initial appointment time for low price too.Bob B.
- Business Description:Over 22 years experience in the plumbing industry servicing the peninsula. Jess Plumbing, established in 2019 by Jesus Coronel, provides excellent customer service and quality work Specializes in: Residential,Commercial & UndergrounRecent Review:Jesus is amazing! He went above and beyond to get the job done right. He cares about the quality of work and service his team provides. He is very professional and reliable. He took care of my fathers house like it was his own house. He responds quickly to any inquiries. Very honest and upfront about his pricing and what his services include. If you want it done right, I would contact Jess PlumbingRobert & Teresa J.
- Business Description:Express Plumbing provides emergency plumbing, residential plumbing and commercial plumbing in Burlingame, San Mateo and the entire Bay Area.Recent Review:Don Hope is fantastic! He was so thoughtful in the placement of the shut off valve for us to the point where even my wife can do it despite her hip replacement. He's super friendly and we'd love to have him back some time in the future for our plumbing needsCurtis A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- South San Francisco
- Daly City
- San Francisco
- Moss Beach
- El Granada
- San Mateo
- Foster City
- Half Moon Bay
- San Carlos
- Redwood City
- San Leandro
- San Lorenzo
septic tank services in San Bruno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Pacific Construction6144 Bollinger Rd
San Jose, California
- Christopher Carlson Construction730 w verano ave
- Comfibuild, Inc.515 Bay Rd
Palo Alto, California
- Core Excavating15732 Los Gatos Blvd #410
Los Gatos, California
- Counsil Plumbing1127 Somerset Drive
San Jose, California
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Central Pacific Construction
- Gopher -It Trenchless21675 Arnold Dr
- Gopher -It Trenchless
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Sanctified Plumbing & Rooter Company Inc303 Twin Dolphin Dr Ste 600
Redwood City, California
- Sandoval Engineering17338 Serene Dr
Morgan Hill, California
- Shaz Construction & DesignPO Box 1083
- Simm's Plumbing & Water Equipment1805 Pescadero Creek Rd
- Stapleton Construction1727 San Miguel Canyon Rd.
- STREAMLINE PLUMBING20885 REDWOOD RD # 406
Castro Valley, California
- SUPERIOR PLUMBING & Fire ProtectionP.O. Box 78463
San Francisco, California
- Sanctified Plumbing & Rooter Company Inc
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction