Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2005

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper;

SPHOR LR BEFORESPHOR LR RENDERINGSPHOR LR AFTER

interior decorators (52)window treatment (25)flooring (3)wallpaper hanger (2)lighting (2)interior painting (1)upholstery (1)tile installation (1)carpet installation (1)

09/17/2020

Robert C.

The installer is outstanding. Would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Install Curtain rods and Curtains

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you!

06/09/2018

Peter B.

Great. Natalie was terrific She was helpful and very responsive. She was full of ideas and recommendations.

Description of Work
Interior remoding

Category interior designers, furniture sales, window treatments

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

What a GREAT couple you are to work with! Everything turned out so beautiful. We were very excited to recommend the Stickley for your bedroom after all the years you had been looking!

08/12/2017

Debbie P.

Natalie and Armand did a great job. They were friendly and professional to work with, always prompt about showing up at the scheduled time, and quick to respond when there were questions. Everything looks beautiful. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
We had drapes and blinds installed in the family room, living room and bedroom. Love seats and area rugs were purchased for the living/dining room as well as a chandelier and table lamp. Cornices were made for the family room along with matching re-upholstery for bar stools and seat cushions. Antique furniture was refinished and wall art purchased for the bedroom. Accent walls were painted in one bedroom and the laundry room.

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

Thank-you so much for everything! You both were fabulous to work for and even though everything wasn't perfect at first you allowed us to make it right for you and that is also greatly appreciated! Let's stay in touch so we can come see it when you get the furniture pieces from the Amish.

07/01/2017

Jane R.

Exceptional job. Very professional, very prompt, very patient. Incredibly fair price, the wall turned out beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone. Took his time to make sure it looked perfect.

Description of Work
A wallpapering job with wallpaper that needed a very careful match.

Category wallpaper

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Thank you for such a nice review. You picked beautiful wallpaper which made the job turn out beautiful!

04/27/2017

Edwin B.

I didn't get it done because what we wanted was very small. Something for just a small space inside a larger office. I decided just to wait. It was just a little bit more than I wanted to spend at the time. She was looking for a little bit more and the job I had was pretty small, so I decided to wait.

Description of Work
She came out to my home and gave us an estimate and that was it.

Work Completed On 03/30/2017

This is a baffling review because we made 2 visits, one to your home and one for the "small" job in Rancho Cucamonga. We took measures & photos. I also tried 3 times to talk to your friend in the office. You told me she needed remodeling but she would never call me back. It came down to your inability to pay a nominal fee of $150 for a plan to move forward on the second request for our designing. No other costs were discussed. There are NO jobs our company considers too small.....

03/30/2017

Sharon J.

We absolutely love the new drapes and cornice boxes in our living room that we had done by Natalie Vasquez Interiors. Natalie was both friendly and professional in helping us choose the fabric and design. Armand also did an excellent job installing the drapes. They were both a joy and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in quality merchandise and excellent service. I certainly would not hesitate in using them again.

Description of Work
Made drapes and cornice boxes for my living room

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

You were both such a pleasure to work with! Anytime you need us again we would love to help!

01/19/2017

Barbara C.

Smooth from beginning to end. Natalie was a great help in selecting the right texture and color. The turn around time was quick. My friends and neighbors thought I bought all new furniture. My husband and I are very happy and pleased with the work. By keeping our original furniture and having it Re-uphostered, was a very good decision on our part. With Natalie's help it was easier than I expected, Thank You Natalie Wallpaper was also hung in our Hall way, At first We were not sure if that was a good idea, thinking that it might be old fashion, Natalie for sure has a great eye for design, since the paper was hung our hall is much more alive than before. We would have Natalie give us advice on any task we do.

Description of Work
Re-uhpostery for casual sitting chairs. leather look. Along with re-uphostery, Wallpaper was needed in our Hallway,

Category interior designers, upholstery, wallpaper, alterations

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

There is no one easier to work with than you! You are so sure of your selections and everything turned out beautiful, if we do say so ourselves!

11/25/2016

BILL B.

We wanted help determining what window treatments would best complement our remodel. Originally we were interested in Roman Shades in living room, dining room, and breakfast nook. We interviewed other decorators but no one worked with us to find colors and designs that 'clicked'. Natalie took pictures of our rooms and photoshopped roman shades, and traditional curtains into the picture. We realized we liked traditional look in the formal areas and roman shades in the nook. She came back several times, with many samples to find combinations that worked. Natalie has a great a eye for color and patterns that complement and work with each other. We are very please with the out come. Natalie's husband, Armand does all of the installation and does a great job. When the valences came in, we decided they were too large (wide) and so the valences where removed and sent out to be resized with no addition cost or problems. Armand even helped fix an issue with the old vertical shade and reinstall it. Natalie and Armand are Professionals and well worth it.

Description of Work
Window treatments in living room, formal dining room and breakfast table nook.

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

Review for Natalie Vasquez Interiors - 16055 Washington St, Riverside, CA - 34040551

First let me apologize for the delay, I just noticed I hadn't responded to your review earlier this year. It was our pleasure to help you with your window treatments and happy to be able to make sure the look would be the right one for you. We hope to help you again in the future should a need arise!

07/07/2015

madeleine R.

It went fantastic. They are very good. They have fantastic vendors that they work with. I was in and out of town a lot and they worked with me. I couldn't be more pleased. I have other things coming up and I plan to use them.

Description of Work
Natalie Vasquez Interiors took care of two items that I needed done. The big deal was for a consultation.

Work Completed On 02/13/2015

04/12/2015

Julius W.

Natalie is very quick to respond. However, we wanted more design options and a rough cost estimate based on what she recommended (which she declined to provide). Ultimately we decided not to use a designer and do it ourselves.

Description of Work
Provided a consultation and came back with an initial proposal

Work Completed On 04/09/2015

This one takes the cake! MORE WORK THAN WE DID FOR FREE? Are you serious?Two visually precise floor plans and a truckload of product not enough? My head is spinning. Do you or your husband work for free? 50 hours and 2 round trips to your home for $249.00? less than $4.98 an hour for 2 of us?? AND you would have been credited back $350, YES more than you paid out originally. If you would have made one, just one purchase of any sustenance!! The rug you loved?, the sofa(s) that were perfect on our first visit? blinds? drapes? Here was my take on what transpired..... First appointment: You were the nicest client when you wanted ideas. Lead me to believe the products I showed you were just right for your look. Our company spent 4 full days on floor plans, research, pricing blinds and drapes! Priced (Yes we gave you prices) a sofa you seemed to consider. The name on it is Teraj sofa, Your price= $1199.00, unboxed, white glove delivered!!! I double dare you to find it for less than that amount! Type it into the internet and see what the price is. How does that become a "B"??? Plus if you would have been purchasing a large amount like you insinuated on the first appt. we always give at least 10% discount and you had a $350.00 credit coming to you. I'm very happy that you lost that money completely! On the presentation appt., you had a million distractions and only wanted to have me to send my ideas to your husband in China. When I told you we would have to have a purchase in place you became very disconnected. You keep dragging more ideas out of me but finally admitted you couldn't make any decisions without you husband, although you assured us on our first appointment you COULD & WOULD make all the decisions. Is that considered a lie? or just a way to suck us in to get professional ideas? Our truck was completely packed with products to show you, until I suggested you actually might need to buy something before going on. I don't understand why clients just want to use us. I think I have a sign on my back that says "KICK ME"!!! I didn't want to price more things because you gave me the impression you just wanted to shop me, I had put so much work into your project after, the 4 days and another visit of 2 hours, showing you products waiting around until you had two minutes to choose something, I realized you were just trying to get ideas to send to China. Then you wanted me to do more work and price everything! with NO intention of ever making a purchase, of COURSE I was reluctant. Why did you take PHOTOS of everything you could? Just for your husband or to show someone else that didn't want to do the work, like your contractor. If I had a $1.00 for every client that has used us to find the product for the contractor without paying, I would be independently wealthy!! You sent me and e-mail telling me "Thank you very much for your time. We won't need The service at this point." that you just wanted "CHEAP BLINDS!" When I wrote back that I could supply cheap blinds but where did you want them? Your answer was a demand to price drapes for bedrooms but we didn't pick drapes for the bedrooms???Just an FYI, before ever seeing this review, I DID send you pricing for the drapes which I know you will take somewhere else for that extra $100 off. I promise, you will get exactly what you pay for. Good Luck in your Cheap investments! If anyone in business is reading this, beware this client. If your a consumer, please read the reviews from clients that actually spend real money and hire us for a project!!! Not the users... they will never be happy because what they do is wrong!

01/17/2015

pamela M.

She and her husband were very nice, but it did not meet my needs. There were no additional charges to the $79 Big Deal purchase price. If someone comes to your home, the price was probably adequate. I think for what they had provided the price should have been $50 or $49.99. They were here on time. I would not use them in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Natalie Vasquez Interiors for interior design consultation.

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

Who does a house call that lasts for 2 hours of advice with no obligation for $49.99??? Maybe a generational check on pricing should have been our advice? Bread does not cost 50 cents anymore either. Plus it was an added travel time of 3 hours to get there!! I/we haven't made $ 5 per hour for a long time. What an insult.

12/06/2014

Koushik H.

We liked it. She gave ideas and overall it was very good. She is excellent. The price is a little expensive.

Description of Work
I had purchased a big deal with Natalie Vasquez Interiors.

Work Completed On 09/17/2014

11/22/2014

Jordan L.

Wonderful! This was my first time using the help of a designer, but our new home's floor plan had stumped me. I contacted Natalie and presented my specific concerns and she offered a free consultation. Natalie and Armand gave me lots of ideas for some of the little problem areas around the house, and provided a formal presentation for the living room. Natalie suggested starting with drapes. Since I've never purchased custom drapery before, I trusted Natalie's guidance. They provided me with many options and suggested how to best incorporate my favorite colors and existing furnishings. This helped make the whole thing less painful and overwhelming. I certainly felt that Natalie was concerned about my financial commitment to the project and considerate of the elements I wanted to keep around. The drapes were installed today, and I could not be happier. What was once a mishmosh of color and style is now elegant, beautiful and fancy. I didn't think my living room could look so different with custom drapery, but the house looks more expensive and attractive. I am so totally in love with this room! Now I can't wait to get started on the rest of the house. Thank you Natalie and Armand, you've blown away my expectations. And to anyone who's on the fence about hiring someone to do what you think you can do on your own - let the professional help! There's no way I could have pulled together the look on my own. Natalie and Armand provided the options, advice and expertise that make it look truly professional, rich and gorgeous!

Description of Work
Consultation, presentation, design and installation of custom drapes.

Work Completed On 11/22/2014

I'm just wondering if I could clone you! You were very easy to work with and I love your laugh! It is always scary to work with a seamstress because they know what to look for! LOL Send me a photo of all of you in the "Red Drape Loungers"! You will be our official Gone with the Wind clients! LOL I know we will finish in stages so I'm excited for the next phase. Have wonderful holidays ahead!

10/27/2014

Fred J.

Our appointment went very well. The appointment time was changed to accommodate our limited availability. The feedback provided by Natalie was very helpful.

Description of Work
Provided 2 hour consultation on design and remodel ideas.

Category interior designers, remodeling

Work Completed On 10/11/2014

Thank-you. We truly appreciate when we honor one of these ' Deals' through Angies that even though the client has not spent any other money with us that they are not tearing us down because they expect more than we can afford to do for free (Angies get paid, we do not) It was a pleasure helping you and your darling girlfriend which I'm so glad we were able to change the appointment for you in order to meet her. Hopefully we will help you in the future. Thank-you for your honesty

10/16/2014

Sonia M.

I scheduled our first meeting and specifically told her I was on a budget. She explained that she was fine with this. In person, I showed her what I was looking for but at a better price point. She brought back a few items that were either nothing like I was looking for or was more expensive than what I had already found. She expressed her disgust with my newly purchased dupioni silk drapes and my rug. Not exactly the kid of designer I was hoping to find.

Work Completed On 10/14/2014

Unfortunately your expectations were too high for any designer to fill. Even though your home is beautiful, your destroying the beauty of it by cutting corners. It would be so much better to buy quality at a slower pace than purchasing at the Walmart level hoping to pass it off as designer quality. As I told you both on the first appointment as well as the second, you get what you pay for. Sticking molding on a textured wall and calling it wainscoting is not true wainscoting and it never will be. I did bring alternative wallpapers which you dismissed as "not the Ralph Lauren" you had found. When I looked at the Ralph Lauren, there was no herringbone as you requested other than the 2 alternatives I brought, of which one was discontinued and you squealed"THAT'S IT? Since our last appt. I checked the rolls , Ralph Lauren, you claimed were $30 per roll (Actually 31.99 & up), it turns out they are 2/3 rolls compared to the wallpapers I showed you. They only have 16.5 ft per roll and what I showed you had 27.5 ft per roll. I also offered you 10% off of our papers. It is better to have the facts before you point the finger. You will find you need to buy more with the online "deal" You also know that I showed you grasscloths that were less than the $1000 for 2 walls (paper only on the 1st appt. & paper & labor on the second appt.) By the way, later that day my wallpaper hanger gave be a quote for $600 for all the labor of all 3 of the projects! We are sorry we weren't a good fit but there is no such thing as "designing on a dime" it is not realistic. I object to all the N/A as we work very hard to respond quickly, be punctual, and professionalism. I also object to the D as we did our very best but it seems you want more than anyone can give.

10/07/2014

James M.

Very professional and high quality. All work completed as promised. Valerie and her husband are a great team. He does the installs and is very good. She has the "eye" and with the help of my cousin Leslie Trujillo Design came up with the most beautiful window coverings.

Description of Work
Installed window coverings.

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 09/29/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us since we actually worked through your niece, Leslie Trujillo Designs. She really chose some beautiful fabrics and was so kind to give her aunt 40% off. We enjoyed putting in such a beautiful product and hope to work together again real soon! I will correct the amount you spent, I think someone just added an extra 0, We only did about $11,000 together but would love to come help you spend the other $149,000! Just kidding....LOL Thanks again, Natalie & Armand

09/25/2014

Leslie P.

Everything went smooth and results are beautiful. Natalie and Armando are a perfect team. Natalie has a vast knowledge of product and Armando is capable of any build/installation.

Description of Work
Provided consultation, ideas and product choices and carried out drapery manufacture and installation

Work Completed On 08/29/2014

Thank-you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I understand you really liked the drape since I wasn't able to be on the install with my husband. You have such a beautiful and unique home so if you every need anything else, feel free to call..... Thanks again, Natalie

09/01/2014

Joan R.

Natalie was able to capture my taste surprisingly well by her original consult. The selections she made were beautiful and completed the look of my house. Her subcontractors were excellent, she made sure they called promptly to schedule and complete the work. She is conscientious and kept on top of the work at all times, kept me informed as to the progress of the draperies, carpets, and other items that had been ordered. She and Armand came with me to select the granite and they are both knowledgable about quality, patterns, and negotiated a good price for me. She has a good relationship with her suppliers and contractors also and her prices were reasonable for the quality of product. The only mark I gave her a B was price. She will be the first one to tell you that she provides a quality product at a good price and this is accurate, so she may not give you the lowest price with a low budget product if this is what you are looking for. All in all I am very pleased with the finished product and with Natalie and Armand as designers.

Description of Work
Natalie and Armand did a large project for me, and I ended up doing much more work than I had originally anticipated once I got started. Natalie has a very good eye, good taste, and good resources, and after the initial consult, put together a beautiful selection of draperies, area rugs, carpet, lighting, and arranged for subcontractors to rebuild my staircase and resurface my hearth with granite.

Work Completed On 08/31/2014

Thank-you so much for the business and taking the time to give us a review. It was such a pleasure to transform you home into a look you feel so comfortable with & really enjoyed working with you. Natalie & Armand

07/28/2014

Cathy A.

Great! Window treatments really finish the room. Natalie also helped me pull certain colors and accents into the room to help pull it all together.

Description of Work
Natalie and her husband came in and helped me make decorating plans in each room. She was wonderful at telling me how I can find cost effective alternatives. She helped me pick out coordinating fabrics and made window treatments for the family room and kitchen as well as ordered (at a discount) lighting that will compliment my style. I plan to use Natalie and her darling husband to complete the rest of the house.

Work Completed On 07/07/2014

A customer comes along every once in a while that you just wish you could spend the rest of your life getting to know and that was definitely you. It's sad we get busy and don't stay in touch. We had a lot of fun with your family room and hope to see you soon for your "motorized" shades. Thank-you for the glowing review! Natalie & Armand

06/29/2014

VERN K.

Both consultations went very well.

Description of Work
I had 2 consultations with Natalie. She helped me choose wall and cabinet colors and granite and travertine choices for our remodel project. She gave me numerous great ideas. I enjoyed working with Natalie & Armand, they are both wonderful. Natalie is a very experienced designer and I highly value her opinions and suggestions.

Work Completed On 06/06/2014

Thank-you so very much, we enjoyed helping you. We hope you use our suggestions with regard to the lighting. Save yourself a ton of money. We hope the rest of it goes smoothly, without stress and you & your husband go forward with a happy & healthy future! We'd love to help you with your window treatments in the near future..........

06/18/2014

Korie B.

It went well. They were a great couple with many ideas. They showed us their previous work and outlined what they could do for us as well as cost.

Description of Work
Come to our home and provide is with ideas or help decorate our home.

Work Completed On 11/02/2013

But we never gave you an exact price on anything... just ballpark figures?????? You didn't buy anything from us! Our motto is "REGRET OF BUYING POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE HAPPINESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN" we don't sell $39.00 bed in a bag from Anna's. This has been said many a time and is so very true" You get what you pay for". Our company is FAIR and not high dollar. We have a good product for a fair price, therefore, we disagree with the "D" for price. Read on to the customers that actually hired us for true reviews

05/30/2014

James W.

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal for this service and it did not turn out so good. It was not because she did not deliver; it was because we just did not particularly care for what she had to offer. She actually got kind of offended when we told her we did not like it. So that was the end of that. But she did deliver what she promised. The personality thing just did not work out. I did not have any problem with the pricing. She came shortly after I purchased the Big Deal.

Description of Work
I used Natalie Vasquez Interiors.

Work Completed On 08/27/2013