Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2005

16055 Washington St

Riverside, CA 92504

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing...

interior decorators (52)window treatment (25)flooring (3)wallpaper hanger (2)lighting (2)interior painting (1)upholstery (1)tile installation (1)carpet installation (1)

09/17/2020

The installer is outstanding. Would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Install Curtain rods and Curtains

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you!

06/09/2018

Great. Natalie was terrific She was helpful and very responsive. She was full of ideas and recommendations.

Description of Work
Interior remoding

Category interior designers,furniture sales,window treatments

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

What a GREAT couple you are to work with! Everything turned out so beautiful. We were very excited to recommend the Stickley for your bedroom after all the years you had been looking!

08/12/2017

Natalie and Armand did a great job. They were friendly and professional to work with, always prompt about showing up at the scheduled time, and quick to respond when there were questions. Everything looks beautiful. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
We had drapes and blinds installed in the family room, living room and bedroom. Love seats and area rugs were purchased for the living/dining room as well as a chandelier and table lamp. Cornices were made for the family room along with matching re-upholstery for bar stools and seat cushions. Antique furniture was refinished and wall art purchased for the bedroom. Accent walls were painted in one bedroom and the laundry room.

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

Thank-you so much for everything! You both were fabulous to work for and even though everything wasn't perfect at first you allowed us to make it right for you and that is also greatly appreciated! Let's stay in touch so we can come see it when you get the furniture pieces from the Amish.

07/01/2017

Exceptional job. Very professional, very prompt, very patient. Incredibly fair price, the wall turned out beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone. Took his time to make sure it looked perfect.

Description of Work
A wallpapering job with wallpaper that needed a very careful match.

Category wallpaper

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Thank you for such a nice review. You picked beautiful wallpaper which made the job turn out beautiful!

04/27/2017

I didn't get it done because what we wanted was very small. Something for just a small space inside a larger office. I decided just to wait. It was just a little bit more than I wanted to spend at the time. She was looking for a little bit more and the job I had was pretty small, so I decided to wait.

Description of Work
She came out to my home and gave us an estimate and that was it.

Work Completed On 03/30/2017

This is a baffling review because we made 2 visits, one to your home and one for the "small" job in Rancho Cucamonga. We took measures & photos. I also tried 3 times to talk to your friend in the office. You told me she needed remodeling but she would never call me back. It came down to your inability to pay a nominal fee of $150 for a plan to move forward on the second request for our designing. No other costs were discussed. There are NO jobs our company considers too small.....

03/30/2017

We absolutely love the new drapes and cornice boxes in our living room that we had done by Natalie Vasquez Interiors. Natalie was both friendly and professional in helping us choose the fabric and design. Armand also did an excellent job installing the drapes. They were both a joy and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in quality merchandise and excellent service. I certainly would not hesitate in using them again.

Description of Work
Made drapes and cornice boxes for my living room

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

You were both such a pleasure to work with! Anytime you need us again we would love to help!

01/19/2017

Smooth from beginning to end. Natalie was a great help in selecting the right texture and color. The turn around time was quick. My friends and neighbors thought I bought all new furniture. My husband and I are very happy and pleased with the work. By keeping our original furniture and having it Re-uphostered, was a very good decision on our part. With Natalie's help it was easier than I expected, Thank You Natalie Wallpaper was also hung in our Hall way, At first We were not sure if that was a good idea, thinking that it might be old fashion, Natalie for sure has a great eye for design, since the paper was hung our hall is much more alive than before. We would have Natalie give us advice on any task we do.

Description of Work
Re-uhpostery for casual sitting chairs. leather look. Along with re-uphostery, Wallpaper was needed in our Hallway,

Category interior designers,upholstery,wallpaper,alterations

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

There is no one easier to work with than you! You are so sure of your selections and everything turned out beautiful, if we do say so ourselves!

11/25/2016

We wanted help determining what window treatments would best complement our remodel. Originally we were interested in Roman Shades in living room, dining room, and breakfast nook. We interviewed other decorators but no one worked with us to find colors and designs that 'clicked'. Natalie took pictures of our rooms and photoshopped roman shades, and traditional curtains into the picture. We realized we liked traditional look in the formal areas and roman shades in the nook. She came back several times, with many samples to find combinations that worked. Natalie has a great a eye for color and patterns that complement and work with each other. We are very please with the out come. Natalie's husband, Armand does all of the installation and does a great job. When the valences came in, we decided they were too large (wide) and so the valences where removed and sent out to be resized with no addition cost or problems. Armand even helped fix an issue with the old vertical shade and reinstall it. Natalie and Armand are Professionals and well worth it.

Description of Work
Window treatments in living room, formal dining room and breakfast table nook.

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

Review for Natalie Vasquez Interiors - 16055 Washington St, Riverside, CA - 34040551

First let me apologize for the delay, I just noticed I hadn't responded to your review earlier this year. It was our pleasure to help you with your window treatments and happy to be able to make sure the look would be the right one for you. We hope to help you again in the future should a need arise!

07/07/2015

It went fantastic. They are very good. They have fantastic vendors that they work with. I was in and out of town a lot and they worked with me. I couldn't be more pleased. I have other things coming up and I plan to use them.

Description of Work
Natalie Vasquez Interiors took care of two items that I needed done. The big deal was for a consultation.

Work Completed On 02/13/2015

04/12/2015

Natalie is very quick to respond. However, we wanted more design options and a rough cost estimate based on what she recommended (which she declined to provide). Ultimately we decided not to use a designer and do it ourselves.

Description of Work
Provided a consultation and came back with an initial proposal

Work Completed On 04/09/2015

This one takes the cake! MORE WORK THAN WE DID FOR FREE? Are you serious?Two visually precise floor plans and a truckload of product not enough? My head is spinning. Do you or your husband work for free? 50 hours and 2 round trips to your home for $249.00? less than $4.98 an hour for 2 of us?? AND you would have been credited back $350, YES more than you paid out originally. If you would have made one, just one purchase of any sustenance!! The rug you loved?, the sofa(s) that were perfect on our first visit? blinds? drapes? Here was my take on what transpired..... First appointment: You were the nicest client when you wanted ideas. Lead me to believe the products I showed you were just right for your look. Our company spent 4 full days on floor plans, research, pricing blinds and drapes! Priced (Yes we gave you prices) a sofa you seemed to consider. The name on it is Teraj sofa, Your price= $1199.00, unboxed, white glove delivered!!! I double dare you to find it for less than that amount! Type it into the internet and see what the price is. How does that become a "B"??? Plus if you would have been purchasing a large amount like you insinuated on the first appt. we always give at least 10% discount and you had a $350.00 credit coming to you. I'm very happy that you lost that money completely! On the presentation appt., you had a million distractions and only wanted to have me to send my ideas to your husband in China. When I told you we would have to have a purchase in place you became very disconnected. You keep dragging more ideas out of me but finally admitted you couldn't make any decisions without you husband, although you assured us on our first appointment you COULD & WOULD make all the decisions. Is that considered a lie? or just a way to suck us in to get professional ideas? Our truck was completely packed with products to show you, until I suggested you actually might need to buy something before going on. I don't understand why clients just want to use us. I think I have a sign on my back that says "KICK ME"!!! I didn't want to price more things because you gave me the impression you just wanted to shop me, I had put so much work into your project after, the 4 days and another visit of 2 hours, showing you products waiting around until you had two minutes to choose something, I realized you were just trying to get ideas to send to China. Then you wanted me to do more work and price everything! with NO intention of ever making a purchase, of COURSE I was reluctant. Why did you take PHOTOS of everything you could? Just for your husband or to show someone else that didn't want to do the work, like your contractor. If I had a $1.00 for every client that has used us to find the product for the contractor without paying, I would be independently wealthy!! You sent me and e-mail telling me "Thank you very much for your time. We won't need The service at this point." that you just wanted "CHEAP BLINDS!" When I wrote back that I could supply cheap blinds but where did you want them? Your answer was a demand to price drapes for bedrooms but we didn't pick drapes for the bedrooms???Just an FYI, before ever seeing this review, I DID send you pricing for the drapes which I know you will take somewhere else for that extra $100 off. I promise, you will get exactly what you pay for. Good Luck in your Cheap investments! If anyone in business is reading this, beware this client. If your a consumer, please read the reviews from clients that actually spend real money and hire us for a project!!! Not the users... they will never be happy because what they do is wrong!

Interior Decorating -consulting, window coverings, custom bedding, flooring, carpet, color palette, accessorizing, wallpaper/wall textures, Faux painting, lighting, furniture, floor planning, renderings, tile or stone selection,area rugs,fabrics, trims, iron work, linens, hardware, outdoor furniture/rugs/drapes, blinds, shutters, shades, drapes, faux silk botanicals, accent furniture, art, alternative wall art, reupholstery, custom upholstery, limited remodel work

new construction, commercial interiors, repair blinds

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal