Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Riverside, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Riverside
- Western leather repairI've worked w Daniel for a couple years now for a variety of projects including upholstery, repairs of all kinds, re-dying leather, lacquer, custom fabrication, etc. and he always produces excellent work. His prices are more than fair and if for whatever reason the final product has any inconsistencies, he'll take it back and fix it free of charge. I plan on using his team for my projects until the end of time read less
- Parker UpholsteryThey did an excellent job. Quality work, very professional, explained everything in detail. Very happy with the work and the price,
- Rene Guzman StudioPrompt, courteous, fantastic work. Picked up the furniture at my house and returned it and even carried it to my upstairs unit and navigated the stairs with a very heavy antique! I cannot say enough good things about Rene. Oh - and the leather repair for my new couch and chairs was outstanding as well. I highly recommend Rene Guzman Studi read less
- Parker UpholsteryWe wanted to get our leather sofa reupholstered. We spoke on the phone and we sent pictures. He was very upfront with us about the cost. He could have easily just taken out money, instead he pointed out the other options that we have available and what might be the best course of action for us. For that reason alone, I would definitely contact him again if I had another upholstery job read less
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSWhen no one locally even responded to my inquiries for a quote, Michelle got back to me the same day with a quote and description of how the repair would be done. It's a slight downside to have to ship one glove coast to coast for a minor repair on one finger. But the cost of shipping and the repair is much less than purchasing another $100 pair of gloves! The repair took a little longer than anticipated, but shipping time had to be factored in as well. Michelle was very prompt with communications during the process. Cost of service below did not include shipping which was about $16 round trip. The glove returned good as new...well as good as it's pair. The glove is two years old. But the seam was totally resewn and reinforced. Michelle stated she did not want to the issue to happen again. I hope it won't. The problem started with my fingers rubbing. Very happy with the service from Premier. I wish they had a shop in Maryland read less
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSI had a Shearling Suede Jacket of the highest quality. My daughter's cat had a UTI infection and pee'd all over it! It was smelly and badly damaged. I wasn't sure it could be cleaned especially back to its like new condition. I sent it UPS from the bay area to Premier Leather care. It took them a few months because they had to work and work on it but they were able to remove all stains from the jacket without damaging the color or quality of the material. I would recommend this busines read less
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSi have been going to Bills (proprietor) leather cleaners for over ten years. Bill takes ultimate care in making sure he can do the best in removing any stains or water spots in my leather and or suede goods. i have brought in purses, jackets, dresses both in leather and suede and it has always come back as PERFECT. Bill will even call you when he receives the item to discuss the spots, his assessment of what he can do to repair it and bring it back to new. Worth EVERY DIME (and its reasonable) to see your item brand new again !! i have even fed ex"d items to him so he can repair for i trust no one else read less
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSI have a large, very comfortable and until today, wel- worn leather sectional. Seeing the reviews on the List I called Bill and he came up from Newport Beach for an estimate where he suggested cleaning and redying. We scheduled the work and it was completed today. I now have a large, very comfortable and like brand new leather sectional. The difference is absolutely amazing, the process was painless. I would use Premier again in a nanosecond read less
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSHe was very friendly and patient. He took his time to help me though he could not provide the service to me. Should I never need his kind of service, I will definately call him.
- ReLeathersent photos of chair by email. Received preliminary estimate. Roberto and his father came to my house with leather samples. Took the chair with them and about 2 weeks later delivered the chair to me. Very professional, gave their opinions when asked. Did a beautiful job on a delicate antique leather wing chair read less
Leather Repair Specialist in Riverside
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand.. read lessRecent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Hi. I'm Marco the Handyman. I replace faucets, toilets Garbage disposals, Elect. fans, light fixtures, outlets, switches, Doors, moldings, paint, Assembly of storage sheds, gazebos, play sets, exercise equipment, trampolines etc..., I have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great custom.. read lessRecent Review:He has been excellent, was right on time, and worked very efficiently. He is coming back this Monday to do more work for me. He is very knowledgeable and I would recommend him as well.Carol N.
- Business Description:15 years in handyman services. Carpentry, drywall repair, plumbing, painting, yard clean up, window washing, pressure washing, TV and art hanging, moving services. Need something done not listed here? Call me I'm open to serving my customers every way I can. Specializing in getting properties ready to list and or vacation rentals ready to rent! Reliable, honest, friendly, and hard worker. FREE ESTIMATE read lessRecent Review:We met with Kris and scheduled the work for later in the month once materials have all arrived. Kris was polite, punctual, knowledgeable and we look forward to working with him on this an other upcoming projects read lessJoel D.
- Business Description:We are a direct workroom, offering all of our customers the most reasonable prices for quality upholstery work. When quality counts... Trust Experience! We are a professional Upholstery Shop. Custom Made Slip Covers: Sofa $595.00 Love Seat $495.00 Chaise Lounge $485.00 Chair $355.00 Dinning Room Chair $145.00 Ottoman $95.00 Prices include denim or canvas fabric 100% cotton, machine washable, available in white and other beautiful colors. Free Estimates Free Pick-up and Delivery Alway read lessRecent Review:Anthony came out, took a look, told me exactly what had to be done and quoted me a fair price for labor and materials. He was on time, showed up to pick up the chairs, did them in one day. Amazing. They are better than new with much better materials than from the factory. I would recommend them to anyone for quality work, they are dependable, professional and know what they are doing. My pick for upholstery EXPERTS. Andrea K read lessAndrea K.
- Business Description:Visit my website to see my work! Byron's Hardwood Flooring offers: new installations of Prefinished/Unfinished wood floors, Solid wood floors, Engineered wood floors, Laminates Floors, Cork Resilient flooring, VCT Flooring, Carpet tile, Concrete epoxy coating. Repairs, Stairs, Complete sanding & refinishing of hardwood floors, Base molding installation & Crown molding installation, Now offering at no cost, Dust Less Service. My primary business phone number is (310) 740-0403 email address byr.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing - Byron and Pedro were punctual, courteous, and the job they did was nothing short of impeccable. My floors look fantastic and can’t recommend them enough!Maria A.
- Business Description:Family owned upholstery shop with expertise in drapery, fabric, & woodwork for more than 30 years with a higher standard of quality. We also specialize in furniture repair & antique restoration. We are passionate about accommodating the client above all else. Call today & take advantage of our complementary delivery service read lessRecent Review:The service was prompt and reliable. The cost seemed reasonable, however, the quality was outstanding!! I would highly recommend to anyone needing woodworking or refinishing. I was extremely pleased!!Ira K.
- Business Description:ALS Handyman Service offers all types of home repairs and services. With 18 years experience we can help you with any of your home repair needs.Recent Review:Adam did an excellent job. He was very professional and new window turned out beautifully. I would hire him again if other jobs come up.MJ A.
- Business Description:Established in 1991. Furniture And Repairs INC has been servicing clients in California since 2016, our company may be very young but our experience in furniture business is huge. Founders of our company have been in the business for over 25 years. Our main goal is to always maintain a professional yet friendly relationship with our clients. Your satisfaction is our drive. Our technicians will do everything possible to meet your needs and provide you the best service possible. We thank you fo.. read lessRecent Review:The S-springs under our sofa suddenly came loose so the seat had collapsed. Since the sofa is so old, we didn't know if it would be worth repairing, though we love the sofa. We called several places that said the repair might take up to two weeks, which meant we had nowhere to sit to watch tv for that long. We also got vague estimate ranges, many of which were more than we wanted to pay. Furniture repair sent Mike who was able to repair our sofa right in our house within a few days of our call, the sofa is great now, and he charged $240. We're very happy read lessMartha E.
- Business Description:Luggage, briefcases and travel accessories sold and serviced in one place since 1969. Packing demonstrations and travel information domestic and international.Recent Review:I was so pleased when Kovac's said they were able to get and replace the wheels. It was nice to be able to go to a real luggage repair shop and not a shoe repair shop where I would have had to find the correct wheels first. Kovac's is very busy, so take your luggage well ahead of any trip. I had a 2 week window. It was worth the wait read lessKim A.
- Business Description:The House Next Door is one of the top remodeling companies serving the greater Los Angeles metro area, San Bernardino County, Orange County and more. We are licensed and insured. We guarantee excellent customer service and quality workmanship with every job we do. We offer a wide range of services that include room additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, patios and decks. We can install energy-efficient windows and doors, offer roofing services and much, much more read lessRecent Review:To Whom It May Concern: It has now been well over three years and our kitchen remodel has never been completed. We have not been contacted in over 2 years regarding the completion. This remodel has been LESS than satisfactory. Listed below are our grievances: 8/31/15 - We discussed with the salesman, Ron, what we wanted in the kitchen and the price we could afford. He eventually agreed and we asked if he needed to see the electrical box or anything else. He did not. 9/3/15 – After the kitchen had been demolished and $5500.00 had been collected from us, Ron finally looked in the electrical panel box and decided an additional $6250.00 would be needed to upgrade the panel, install LED lights, which he had told us weren’t necessary, and to put copper pipes under the sink (which already had copper pipes). He refused to continue the work without an immediate payment of an additional $5000.00. 9/4/15 We arrived home on that Friday night to find chicken bones on the floor of our demolished kitchen and empty beer bottles in addition to garbage, paint, plaster, tools and more chicken bones scattered all over our driveway and backyard. (Pictures enclosed-#1) We called the company and were told they would come out the next day to clean it up and haul away the trash. Instead, they moved the trash to the side of the driveway, leaned it against our new redwood fence, and it remained there for 4 weeks. (see enclosed picture #2) - The choice of cabinets had to be done by text because THND had nothing to show us. They were then put in without approval and they were, in many cases, either wrong or missing. - A cabinet was place directly touching the stove, a fire hazard. It would not have been corrected had the “city inspector” not pointed it out. (see enclosed picture #3). - The awful molding at the top of the cupboards, which in many cases doesn’t fit, was not a choice, it just showed up. And it started separating from the ceiling 3 months into the remodel, and had to be re-caulked. - The painting was done by a very inexperienced painter who didn’t even have a ladder. He stood on two paint buckets to paint near the ceiling. - THND must not own any ladders or buckets because the men used ours, covering them with stucco and paint, and ruining a large bucket. - The light fixtures were completely closed BEFORE the inspector came. He was NOT pleased. Everything had to be opened up again for inspection. - Rather than move electrical outlets, notches were cut into the backsplash to accommodate plugs – a very shoddy and amateurish job. (see enclosed picture #4) - An outlet was placed under the sink next to a leaking pipe. Again, the inspector saw it and saved us from possible disaster. - After the installation of the $5250.00 new electrical box, our brand new stucco was repaired so fast and poorly that it didn’t begin to match the surrounding stucco in texture or color. We had to wait TWO MONTHS for a correction and a big mess was left on the steps and cement underneath. - During a heavy rainfall, a leak in the bathroom ceiling, right next to the newly installed venting fan/light exposed an uncovered electrical box with loose wires floating around. Alarmed at the shoddy work and danger of exposed, un-grounded wires, we called our own electrician to come and check the work done by your company. 2/24/16 – Our electrician opened the ceiling in the bathroom to look over the situation. He said it is illegal to hide a box in the ceiling as had been done. Plus, it hadn’t been grounded and the box had to be extended to bring it down to ceiling level. Since he had worked at this house in the past, he knew that the LED lights in the kitchen were new so he went up into the attic to see what else was going on electrically. He said there were two other boxes that had been covered up and weren’t grounded – one in the main kitchen and one in the laundry area. Since nothing had been grounded so far he decided to check the new plug by the stove and found the ground wires cut off and thus not connected. He had to take out the box, extend the wires and reconnect the whole thing. Along the way he noticed that the new electrical box outside had loose wires, disconnected wires and mislabeled circuits. As he was working on the plug by the stove he noticed that it was on the same circuit as the stove and the microwave – all labeled dishwasher. He said if we tried to run a toaster oven when the microwave was going we would blow the circuit. I’d be interested to know what the “dedicated” lines to the kitchen actually are. We paid an extra $4000.00 for them. We now had several holes in the ceiling that need to be re-plastered. The electrician said that if it had been done properly the boxes that were covered up would, instead, have been turned around and opened UP to the attic instead of burying them. As it is now, the boxes on the ceiling, even with decorative covers, are ugly and amateurish. 3/15/16 and 3/18/16 – your electricians returned to finish and check remaining work. Holes remained open in the ceiling of the kitchen, washer/dryer area and bathroom. An appointment to fix them was made and cancelled and then we never heard anything from THND again. 1/31/17 – A continuing leak in the bathroom ceiling, caused by the vent put into our new roof by THND, had to be repaired by our roof people. We paid for this. (see enclosed picture #5) 2/2017 – We had the holes in our kitchen, washer/dryer and bathroom ceilings repaired and painted. We paid for this. To say that we were disappointed with THND would be a gross understatement. We saved a very long time in order to be able to afford a kitchen remodel. We expected to be working with professionals but most of the work was at best, amateurish, and at worst, dangerously negligent read lessMary B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find leather repair shops in
- Mira Loma
- Grand Terrace
- Moreno Valley
- Loma Linda
- San Bernardino
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Chino Hills
- Alta Loma
leather repair shops in Riverside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A . L . S Construction & Handyman Service's34875 Pourroy Rd
- AAA Leather RepairP O Box 3372
Costa Mesa, California
- Aero Luggage Repair & Sales3625 W. MacArthur Bl., #309
Santa Ana, California
- All American Auto2909 W Olive Ave
- ANCLA Wood Flooring4460 Overland Ave
Culver City, California
- ANTHONY'S SHOE REPAIR3401 E COAST HWY
Corona Del Mar, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- ART UPHOLSTERY INTL450 W 6TH ST
San Pedro, California
- A . L . S Construction & Handyman Service's
- BILL DUNN ONE STOP SHOP17922 GOTHARD ST. UNIT #A1
Huntington Beach, California
- BILL DUNN ONE STOP SHOP
- Carpet Masters649 S Waterman Ave
San Bernardino, California
- Carpet Masters
- Douglas Sharpe15130 Brookhurst St 21
- Douglas Sharpe
- Earth Car Wash - Mobile Car Wash & Auto Detailing388 N, Canon Dr
Beverly Hills, California
- Earth Car Wash - Mobile Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Family Ayalas Upholstery & Refinishing7638 Deering Ave
Canoga Park, California
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
La Puente, California
- Full Throttle Restoration & Repair986 W 17th St # B
Costa Mesa, California
- Furniture And Repairs INC.17124 Knapp St
- Family Ayalas Upholstery & Refinishing
- IGM Auto Repair6205 Kester Ave 5
Van Nuys, California
- IGM Auto Repair
- LA Custom Leather19528 Ventura Blvd. #478
- LA Custom Leather
- Miracle Instant Shoe Repair324 Culver Blvd
Playa Del Rey, California
- Miracle Instant Shoe Repair
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- PACIFIC STEREO10241 Indiana Ave
- Parker Upholstery24242 Hawthorne Blvd
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- P & G Remodeling
- SanChez Leather Restoration28545 Felix Valdez Ave Ste B-1
- Schaaf Saddlery & Leather Work3505 Harrison Ave
- SOUTHWEST REMODELING INC.422 S. WESTERN AVENUE SUITE 203
Los Angeles, California
- Standing Bear's Trading Post7624 Tampa Ave
- Surf City Collision Center16575 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, California
- SanChez Leather Restoration
- Tannery Leather Service, Inc.7588 San Fernando Rd.
Sun Valley, California
- Team Expedite554 S Frankfurt Ave
West Covina, California
- The Accident Attorneys' Group633 W 5th St
Los Angeles, California
- The Detail Shop57 Taylor Ct B
Thousand Oaks, California
- The House Next Door4821 Lankershim Blvd Ste 214
North Hollywood, California
- Tannery Leather Service, Inc.
- Uribes Upholstery1601 W. Commonwealth
- Uribes Upholstery
- ZAVALA'S UPHOLSTERY6358 Wilmington Ave
Los Angeles, California
- ZAVALA'S UPHOLSTERY