Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ramona, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ramona
- Complete Basement SystemsWe made contact with Complete Basement Systems at the home show. A rep came to the house and examined the crawl space. We didn't have any water, mold or structural damage. He measured the space and provided some options and prices. He gave us 2 days to make an order at that price. On the scheduled day, they arrived on time. They removed all of the old insulation, and installed everything in one (long) day. They removed all debris and cleaned up. They came through a window in the basement rather than the house. It looks great, and is a lot easier to move around in the crawlspace for storag
- The Driveway Lady LLCI called The Driveway Lady to get a quote and ideas on how to solve a difficult problem with my concrete porch. My home was built in the late 1800s and has a large raised concrete wrap around porch surrounded by beautiful stone walls. Replacement would be prohibitive, but there were some substantial cracks and pitting. It was like walking on an ocean reef, it was so rough, and the repairs made to the cracks wouldn’t hold, but Jean determined that it was otherwise secure with no water penetration below. She suggested they repair the cracks with hydraulic cement and then coat the entire surface with Miracote to seal both the cracks and smooth the surface and protect from future pitting. They worked with me to get the color right when I didn’t like the initial application. Jean stands by her work and does an outstanding job. The people she has working for her are also courteous, pleasant and easy to work with. I can’t recommend her and her team enough
- SAN DIEGO MASTER CRAFTSMENThey are great and I love them. They are not cheap but their price is fair. I will use them again in the future.
- Berkley Construction IncFantastic!!! I cannot speak highly enough of the guys and gals at Berkley Construction. After dealing with some, we'll say, less than competent construction companies, these guys were a god send. Organized, communicative and so easy to deal with right from the start, they made every step of the process so much easier and more smooth than it could have been otherwise. You should at the very least include them in your bid gathering, as I think they will blow you away with their competence, something that is sadly rare in this field
- Drainage Masters LLCThey have been very good. Their price was good and they send out enough guys on a job so they can get it done in a day. Very nice guys and I would definitely use them again.
- Basement DetectiveBasement Detective was extremely flexible during the estimation and repair process. The property where the work was performed is currently a rental property, but I do intend on moving back into the home. A poor initial design on the basement walkout drainage system meant every hard rain there was a significant risk of flooding the basement. Basement Detective provided an effective solution to the problem and there have been several hard rain events, including Hurricane Sandy, to know that the solution works. Nobody ever wants to spend money on basement waterproofing, but this fix was well worth the money. I would definitely use them again for any drainage challenges in or around a home
- Clean CrawlsThey did a good job. They came here when they said they would, did the job they said they would do and did it well. I was quite satisfied with the end result.
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesRuss was very professional and detailed in his approach. The estimate he provided was 10 pages with photos, explanation of the issues and the proposed solution. He was bidding against another contractor, and although Acuterra's estimate was slightly more, we are very happy we chose Acuterra. All work was performed by highly qualified and well-trained technicians. Russ visited the job site several times. We changed the work plan several times during implementation, and Russ was very accommodating. I highly recommend Acuterra for their quality of service and professionalism
- Comfort BasementThey were responsive. They knew what they were doing and they did it very fast. I asked document for all these works for qualification and they gave me without any trouble at all. They were very professional. Their pricing seemed to be right and was not expensive. It was right in line with other companies. They had an opening, so they called to check if they can come early. They came two weeks early. They have the best price in the town
- Cabrillo CraftsmanI originally hired Cabrillo for the excavation, concrete and framing work for our two story add-on. Derricks communication and service was always top-notch. Every other day he was giving us cost saving ideas...conscious of our budget. He does excellent quality, and has a good idea for detail. The framing and concrete were spot-on. This was a big project too involving a slab basement, 17x19 master bedroom...etc. It wasn't the plan but I ended up hiring him and his team for many other projects to get the add-on complete including waterproofing, plumbing, shower installation, windows, trim.... I already had others lined up for stucco and roofing, otherwise I'm sure he could have done it. I already have hired him again, so yes I would do it again
Basement Waterproofers in Ramona
- Business Description:Hi there my name is rocky I do home repair like Drywall Tile Electrical repairs Plumber repair Door installation Baseboard Paint DemoRecent Review:Rocky works quickly, knows what he is doing his pricing is very reasonable via output of his work. He is completely professional. On one project he brought in extra help. Would totally recommend him for home projects...he is slated to put in a diviving board for me next as soon as I get delivereThomas T.
- Business Description:QUESTION: WAS THE LAST FOUNDATION COMPANY YOU RECEIVED A FOUNDATION REPAIR BID FROM ICC APPROVED? The Sure Safe foundation is ICC-ES listed and approved, which means the VR-1 foundation has been tested and evaluated to meet the requirements of all building codes and other applicable codes in North America and other regions around the world, and is the preferred choice of code officials and government regulators - allowing them to instantly approve our foundation repair with confidence and p..Recent Review:One of three quotes we got on our home for a big project involving cracked beams/joists and piers. Suresafe gave us a quick inspection followed by a quote- with the wrong math. When emailed questions pertaining to the 15k+ project few were answered- and when I called their tone was that I clearly didn't know much about foundation repair. I value when someone takes time to share expertise in their area of work so I am comfortable paying that amount of money- I did not feel that in this interaction. Opted to not use their servicesCatherine B.
- Business Description:Berkley Construction is a full service construction company. Our projects range from small remodels to new construction in both residential and commecial fields. We also focus on high performance construction including energy efficiency and alternative energy sources. We repair foundations, upgrade electrical systems, test homes performance according to Building Performance Institute standards. We are partners with the California Center for Sustainable Energy and the Upgrade California prog..Recent Review:Fantastic!!! I cannot speak highly enough of the guys and gals at Berkley Construction. After dealing with some, we'll say, less than competent construction companies, these guys were a god send. Organized, communicative and so easy to deal with right from the start, they made every step of the process so much easier and more smooth than it could have been otherwise. You should at the very least include them in your bid gathering, as I think they will blow you away with their competence, something that is sadly rare in this fieldJeff B.
- Business Description:Established in 2012. We started with nothing and have grown into a full cleaning and handyman company with a full staff of employees ready to come out and do the best job ever! C&H have accomplished one of the best reputations in San Diego on Angie's list and continue to do our best to provide the highest possible customer service for our customers. Al is a proud owner since 2016 of this company that has worked so hard to earn such a reputation!. Our services include's cleaning, and handyman,..Recent Review:Al and his team have been fantastic in both service and workmanship. We needed a shower replaced in our rental home. He not only provided a number of options, but recommended ways to save money as well. The work project itself, Al made sure if there were any concerns we had, he addressed it promptly. We plan to use C&H for a number of other smaller handyman projects we need done both immediately and any others in the futureJamie J.
- Business Description:We use the best materials, and equipment for insulation, HVAC, air purification and indoor air quality. We are committed to providing the best customer service and achieving the best possible results. As a one stop solution source we offer the full gamut of professional services: Air purification systems, Attic and crawl space cleaning, rodent proofing, sanitation, insulation removal, insulation replacement and installation, air duct repair/replacement/re-routing, and furnace cleaning. We als..Recent Review:They were fantastic. They responded their phone right away and scheduled the appointment the same day. When they showed up a professional technician looked at the insulation and gave us an estimate right away. He told us a price and gave us a discount as well as booking us in two days. There were rodent droppings so we had to get this done quickly. We were able to save our escrow due to the job being done quickly. I never saw any dirt, they had it sealed away from us. It was a fantastic experience. I would refer them againShannon I.
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:Brian and his crew were very professional and responsive from start to finish. Brian came to the house to provide an estimate for the work. During the visit he provided us with several options for the repairs and provided us a written quotation for the work we selected. The crew arrived on time and did professional work. They warned me about potential damage to my landscape due to the areas that needed to be accessed. They worked carefully and we ended up with no damage to the landscape. <br /> The job was finished on time and to my satisfaction. <br /STEPHEN E.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
- Business Description:We are the premiere foundation, landslide and drainage repair company in San Diego. We have been serving San Diego home and Business owners successfully with an excellent reputation since 1999. We offer the finest plans and designs in the industry. Our work is of the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. Our goal is always excellence in construction. Our men are well trained and are mature, well mannered and polite at all times. All employee's speak English and have been w..Recent Review:THE WHOLE REPAIR PROCESS WENT EXTREMELY WELL. THIS IS AN ENGINEERING AND REPAIR FIRM, WHICH IS WHAT I NEEDED. DAKINI WORKED WITH A STATE LICENSED ENGINEER, MARTIN OWEN, AND THEY ARE A GREAT COMBINATION. DAKINI TOOK LASER MEASUREMENTS OF THE HOUSE, AND DEVELOPED CAD DRAWINGS, BASED ON THE DRAWINGS AND MEASUREMENTS TAKEN BY DANA ANSELL, CEO. THESE DRAWINGS WERE INCORPORATED INTO A STATEMENT OF WORK (SOW), AND CHANGES WERE DOCUMENTED IN UPDATED SOW'S. THE REPAIRS CONFORMED EXACTLY TO THE REPAIR DESIGN AND SOW. DAKINI INSTALLED THIRTY-EIGHT STEEL PILES, A GRADE BEAM AROUND THE PERIMETER OF THE HOUSE, AND A ROBUST DRAINAGE SYSTEM. ALL WORK WAS DIRECTLY MANAGED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY, BILL P.. HE IS EXPERT IN THIS WORK, AND AN EXCELLENT PROJECT MANAGER. THE DAKINI WORKING STAFF ARE SOME OF THE BEST I HAVE WORKED WITH, SIMPLY OUTSTANDING. <br>I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS SORT OF WORK AGAIN, EVER! BUT, IF I HAD TO, I WOULD CONTACT DAKINI ENGINEERING. THEIR WORK IS OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER. WHEN YOU HAVE THE SORT OF FOUNDATION PROBLEMS I DID, DAKINI IS THE SORT OF COMPANY YOU WANT TO DO THE WORK TO PRESERVE THE INVESTMENT IN YOUR HOMENeill C.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Family owned and operated. See website for additional services.Recent Review:My call was answered promptly and Andy came to review the home the next day. He gave me information about the procedures needed to be done. Very professional. After calling several companies, I have no doubt Pacific Restoration would be a wonderful choice. <br /Karen D.
- Business Description:10% Discount for cash paying customers.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Ramona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & H2531 Old Quarry Rd Apt 1724
San Diego, California 92108
- Cabrillo CraftsmanPO Box 83944
San Diego, California 92138
- Conan Construction Inc.1440 Coolidge Ave
National City, California 91950
- County Wide ServicesPO Box 890175
Temecula, California 92589
- Crawl Space and Attic Pro14781 Pomerado Rd
Poway, California 92064
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- C & H
- G & G Indoor Air Services Inc.7770 Regents Rd suite #113
San Diego, California 92122
- G & G Indoor Air Services Inc.
- KIC Restoration Inc13220 Evening Creek Drive South Ste 111
San Diego, California 92128
- KIC Restoration Inc
- Lima Construction 10707 Jamacha Bl
Spring Valley, California 91978
- Lima Construction
- Tafoya Construction505 Cardiff St
San Diego, California 92114
- Tafoya Construction
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- VISTA FLOOD RESTORATION INC10531 4S Commons Dr. #463
San Diego, California 92127
- VISTA FLOOD RESTORATION INC