Need to make an educated decision when hiring a contractor to waterproof your home's basement? Here's what you need to know when making a hiring decision.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in La Mesa, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in La Mesa
- Complete Basement SystemsWe made contact with Complete Basement Systems at the home show. A rep came to the house and examined the crawl space. We didn't have any water, mold or structural damage. He measured the space and provided some options and prices. He gave us 2 days to make an order at that price. On the scheduled day, they arrived on time. They removed all of the old insulation, and installed everything in one (long) day. They removed all debris and cleaned up. They came through a window in the basement rather than the house. It looks great, and is a lot easier to move around in the crawlspace for storag
- SAN DIEGO MASTER CRAFTSMENThey are great and I love them. They are not cheap but their price is fair. I will use them again in the future.
- Drainage Masters LLCThey have been very good. Their price was good and they send out enough guys on a job so they can get it done in a day. Very nice guys and I would definitely use them again.
- Basement DetectiveBasement Detective was extremely flexible during the estimation and repair process. The property where the work was performed is currently a rental property, but I do intend on moving back into the home. A poor initial design on the basement walkout drainage system meant every hard rain there was a significant risk of flooding the basement. Basement Detective provided an effective solution to the problem and there have been several hard rain events, including Hurricane Sandy, to know that the solution works. Nobody ever wants to spend money on basement waterproofing, but this fix was well worth the money. I would definitely use them again for any drainage challenges in or around a home
- Clean CrawlsThey did a good job. They came here when they said they would, did the job they said they would do and did it well. I was quite satisfied with the end result.
- The Driveway Lady LLCI called The Driveway Lady to get a quote and ideas on how to solve a difficult problem with my concrete porch. My home was built in the late 1800s and has a large raised concrete wrap around porch surrounded by beautiful stone walls. Replacement would be prohibitive, but there were some substantial cracks and pitting. It was like walking on an ocean reef, it was so rough, and the repairs made to the cracks wouldn’t hold, but Jean determined that it was otherwise secure with no water penetration below. She suggested they repair the cracks with hydraulic cement and then coat the entire surface with Miracote to seal both the cracks and smooth the surface and protect from future pitting. They worked with me to get the color right when I didn’t like the initial application. Jean stands by her work and does an outstanding job. The people she has working for her are also courteous, pleasant and easy to work with. I can’t recommend her and her team enough
- Berkley Construction IncFantastic!!! I cannot speak highly enough of the guys and gals at Berkley Construction. After dealing with some, we'll say, less than competent construction companies, these guys were a god send. Organized, communicative and so easy to deal with right from the start, they made every step of the process so much easier and more smooth than it could have been otherwise. You should at the very least include them in your bid gathering, as I think they will blow you away with their competence, something that is sadly rare in this field
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesRuss was very professional and detailed in his approach. The estimate he provided was 10 pages with photos, explanation of the issues and the proposed solution. He was bidding against another contractor, and although Acuterra's estimate was slightly more, we are very happy we chose Acuterra. All work was performed by highly qualified and well-trained technicians. Russ visited the job site several times. We changed the work plan several times during implementation, and Russ was very accommodating. I highly recommend Acuterra for their quality of service and professionalism
- Bruton Custom CoatingsSteve is very professional and very reliable. The house was vacant and I have to work with him through my agent. His repair price is very competitive, job is well done. The original house's under gravel retaining walls were not waterproofed and had some under water getting into the crawl space under the house. He did waterproof on both sides of retaining walls. He removed the outside planters dirt for around 8 ft depth and applied waterproof seal on outside first and then inside of the crawl space under the house. The job was done less than 6 working days. He also fixed the patio deck for my house, the deck had few rotten plywood areas and had soft spots when you step on it. He cut out the area and replace with new plywood, textured and resealed the cracks then applied deck coating. Through out the entire project, Steve took pictures and sent to me daily for progress update. He is someone you can trust for his words and jobs. I certainly will use his services when next project come along
- Bruton Custom CoatingsBruton Custom Coatings gave me a fast response to the Request For Quotation and provided a reasonable quotation price. They started the job immediately, were willing to work seven days a week and around the my vacation schedule. They continued to exhibit great flexibility as we discovered unknown problems. They showed a significant desire to work to the owner's expectations as the job varied with these new unearthed problems. There were no change orders or price increases over the original estimate. They did a good job of leaving the site in a cleaned up condiiton. Overall Bruton Custom Coatings did a great job and had an excellent contractor-home owner interface
Last update on July 10, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in La Mesa
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
A French drain costs around $9,250 to install, but several factors will determine the final price you pay. Learn the cost to install French drains in this guide.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Lemon Grove,
- Spring Valley,
- El Cajon,
- San Diego,
- National City,
- Chula Vista,
- San Ysidro,
- Imperial Beach,
- La Jolla,
- Del Mar,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- Solana Beach,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
waterproofing contractors in La Mesa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- SAN DIEGO MASTER CRAFTSMENPO Box 2251
La Mesa, California 91943
- SAN DIEGO MASTER CRAFTSMEN
- A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc.29115 Valley Center Rd. suite k-189
Valley Center, California 92082
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction Services770 Sycamore Ave Ste 122-448
Vista, California 92083
- All Phases and Trades Construction Corp1211 Maryland Pl
San Diego, California 92103
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc.
- B2 Contracting, Inc.3121 Geronimo Avenue
San Diego, California 92117
- Berkley Construction Inc1520 Dale St
San Diego, California 92102
- Brian Thomas Consulting Inc396 Eddie Dr.
Vista, California 92083
- Brown's Building & Design632 Cerro St
Encinitas, California 92024
- Bruton Custom Coatings854 Georgiana Ct
Perris, California 92570
- B2 Contracting, Inc.
- C & H2531 Old Quarry Rd Apt 1724
San Diego, California 92108
- Cabrillo CraftsmanPO Box 83944
San Diego, California 92138
- Conan Construction Inc.1440 Coolidge Ave
National City, California 91950
- Crawl Space and Attic Pro14781 Pomerado Rd
Poway, California 92064
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- C & H
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Porteous Building Services603 Seagaze Dr
Oceanside, California 92054
- Porteous Building Services
- Tafoya Construction505 Cardiff St
San Diego, California 92114
- Tafoya Construction
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- VISTA FLOOD RESTORATION INC10531 4S Commons Dr. #463
San Diego, California 92127
- VISTA FLOOD RESTORATION INC