Cable Pipe & Leak Detection Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2021

1483 N 2nd St Suite #201

El Cajon, CA 92021

For over 30 years, CPL Detection has been providing high quality Leak Detection and Underground Utility Detection for business, government and residential clients throughout Southern California. In fact, we were the first utility locating and leak detection service in all of San Diego County. Additional email: info@cpldetection.com...

Resposiveness

plumbers (98)drain pipe installation (9)drain cleaning (4)gas leak repair (4)electrician (3)

02/21/2021

Outstanding company. Top notch professionals who really know what they're doing. Located leak, traced out pipe and identified opposite locations within the plumbing system to allow a plumber to perform re-routing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finding slab leak

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2021

Thank you so much for letting us know how we did, we really appreciate it. I am glad that we were able to help you out, Have a great day.

01/12/2021

Leak was found in an extremely professional, competent, and thorough manner. Slightly pricey but not bad--- maybe everyone in this field charges--- and I didn't mind because of the excellence of the work performed. The gentleman's diagnostic abilities and focus on the task at hand were outstanding. The attached photograph shows how the plumbers repaired the leaking pipe under the slab. When they o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Detection Under House Concrete Slab

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Photo for Cable Pipe & Leak Detection Inc - 1483 N 2nd St, El Cajon, CA - 39129683

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am glad that we were able to help you out. Customer satisfaction is our top goal. Have a wonderful day.

12/08/2020

My plumber recommended CPL for a possible slab leak. Mike was very diligent. He checked inside the house for a slab leak but none found. The meter was "ticking" so he checked outside and found the leak in a sprinkler riser. Thanks to his attention to detail I was able to repair the leak and hopefully our water bill will be less. Highly recommend CPL. Very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Detection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

I am so glad that Mike was able to help you out and find your problem. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. I hope that you have a great day.

11/22/2020

The first go-around was not productive. The rep lost professional creditability when he couldn't find a leak that would justify 3 times the water usage. I called back in a few days, and the assistant on the phones was really understanding, helpful, knowledgeable, and a really committed problem solver. The head guy came out and redid all the testing - which was much more encompassing and thorough. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak detection. Find any leak which may have been contributing to 6 months of exceptionally high water bills.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback. Here at CPL, Customer service is our number one priority. I am glad that we were able to help you out and solve your problem.

10/28/2020

Aaron nailed the location including the depth. Because the time required was far less than the one hour minimum, he volunteered to trace out some other lines that were less essential for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to trace a power cable from a solar array on the ground to the house in preparation for grading for an addition.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. I am glad that Aaron was able to help you out. Have a great day,

10/10/2020

Prompt, professional, personable, excellent, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak detection

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. I am glad that we were able to help you out. Have a great day.

10/08/2020

We found it right where they said it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate underground piping to tie in a new drain.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Awesome !! I am so glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for the positive feedback. Have a great day.

10/07/2020

The gentleman was fantastic. My neighbor came over to cut a lock and the two men worked for just short of two hours when they located the culprit. I am so grateful for your employee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find a leak on my slope.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Photo for Cable Pipe & Leak Detection Inc - 1483 N 2nd St, El Cajon, CA - 38930036

I am so glad that my technician was able to help you out. And, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

10/04/2020

Thorough with very clear communication .... professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate for slab leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am glad that we were able to help you out. Have [Member Information Removed] great day.

09/28/2020

Great service. The tech was very thorough and efficiently located a very small water leak behind a drywall within an hour. Would recommend CPL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to locate water leak.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. I am glad we were able to help find your problem. Have a great day.

Underground Locating - Water Lines, Slab Leaks, Cable Faults, Gas Leaks, Gas Leak Surveys, Sewer Lines, Septic Tanks, Utility Surveys, Water Main Leaks, TV & Electrical Cables, Communication Cables, Irrigation Leaks, Post Tension & Re-Bar, PVC & Non-Metallic Pipe Locate & Video Inspection.

Repairs.