Monarch Concrete Coatings

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2010

We are a full in house Waterproof Deck Coating and Concrete Coatings company. Owner is involved through out project. Liability insurance and workers comp....

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

02/11/2015

It went fine. They showed up on time. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They left properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Monarch Concrete Coatings. They cleaned and painted the deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

08/05/2014

They're very good.  He did a good job and I'm going to use them this year.  I was very satisfied with the service.  The guy was very good in his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monarch Concrete Coatings removed my carpet and put the concrete flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/22/2014

I bought the Big Deal which was just for a single top coat to reseal the deck surface.  However, my deck was in a little bit worse shape than the deal allowed.  However, Ryan was awesome and added in sanding and then did the reseal for no additional charge.  The surface is not perfect but that is due to the rough pre-condition it was in and not his fault.  Shortly after the reseal the deck drains ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light sand and reseal deck surface using the Big Deal on Angie's List.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

04/18/2014

We had a slow start at first but that was not because of Ryan's service, we originally contacted him in February and was on his schedule for February 24th, however the current Job he was working took longer as the job apparently had grown into a longer job.  So we scheduled to February 27th, and then the rain started we had several much needed storms coming in and it was very important that the de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan's crew used waterproof coating on our sundeck and patio off the master suite,

CATEGORY decks,basement waterproofing

04/15/2014

They wouldn't do it without an additional charge. The deal was misleading.  I got a refund through Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal through Angie's List, $399 Waterproof Deck and Balcony Coating Reseal, for Monarch Concrete Coatings.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

This deal was very clear. It was for a reseal only no repairs. The metal on your deck was rusted and falling off. I gave a price and was told it was to much. You said you would get repair done by someone else and call me back for reseal. Again, the reseal is exactly that, just a reseal. No up charge if the deck is just looking for a maintenance coat.

Waterproof Deck Coatings, Below Grade, waterproofing, deck leaking, balcony leaking, deck coating, balcony coatings, westcoat, urethane, coatings, waterproof coating, deck sealing, waterproof concrete, wood deck coatings, waterproofing contractor, waterproofing system, waterproof deck systems, deck coating system, plywood deck coating,waterproofing, concrete staining, concrete overlays, concrete stain and seal, concrete seal, garage epoxy, epoxy coatings. epoxy flooring, concrete polishing

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal