Overhauling your basement might be you're best bet for finding that extra space in your home. With a basement renovation, pay attention to the windows.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Santee, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Santee
- Complete Basement SystemsWe made contact with Complete Basement Systems at the home show. A rep came to the house and examined the crawl space. We didn't have any water, mold or structural damage. He measured the space and provided some options and prices. He gave us 2 days to make an order at that price. On the scheduled day, they arrived on time. They removed all of the old insulation, and installed everything in one (long) day. They removed all debris and cleaned up. They came through a window in the basement rather than the house. It looks great, and is a lot easier to move around in the crawlspace for storag
- SAN DIEGO MASTER CRAFTSMENThey are great and I love them. They are not cheap but their price is fair. I will use them again in the future.
- Drainage Masters LLCThey have been very good. Their price was good and they send out enough guys on a job so they can get it done in a day. Very nice guys and I would definitely use them again.
- Basement DetectiveBasement Detective was extremely flexible during the estimation and repair process. The property where the work was performed is currently a rental property, but I do intend on moving back into the home. A poor initial design on the basement walkout drainage system meant every hard rain there was a significant risk of flooding the basement. Basement Detective provided an effective solution to the problem and there have been several hard rain events, including Hurricane Sandy, to know that the solution works. Nobody ever wants to spend money on basement waterproofing, but this fix was well worth the money. I would definitely use them again for any drainage challenges in or around a home
- The Driveway Lady LLCI called The Driveway Lady to get a quote and ideas on how to solve a difficult problem with my concrete porch. My home was built in the late 1800s and has a large raised concrete wrap around porch surrounded by beautiful stone walls. Replacement would be prohibitive, but there were some substantial cracks and pitting. It was like walking on an ocean reef, it was so rough, and the repairs made to the cracks wouldn’t hold, but Jean determined that it was otherwise secure with no water penetration below. She suggested they repair the cracks with hydraulic cement and then coat the entire surface with Miracote to seal both the cracks and smooth the surface and protect from future pitting. They worked with me to get the color right when I didn’t like the initial application. Jean stands by her work and does an outstanding job. The people she has working for her are also courteous, pleasant and easy to work with. I can’t recommend her and her team enough
- Clean CrawlsThey did a good job. They came here when they said they would, did the job they said they would do and did it well. I was quite satisfied with the end result.
- Berkley Construction IncFantastic!!! I cannot speak highly enough of the guys and gals at Berkley Construction. After dealing with some, we'll say, less than competent construction companies, these guys were a god send. Organized, communicative and so easy to deal with right from the start, they made every step of the process so much easier and more smooth than it could have been otherwise. You should at the very least include them in your bid gathering, as I think they will blow you away with their competence, something that is sadly rare in this field
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesRuss was very professional and detailed in his approach. The estimate he provided was 10 pages with photos, explanation of the issues and the proposed solution. He was bidding against another contractor, and although Acuterra's estimate was slightly more, we are very happy we chose Acuterra. All work was performed by highly qualified and well-trained technicians. Russ visited the job site several times. We changed the work plan several times during implementation, and Russ was very accommodating. I highly recommend Acuterra for their quality of service and professionalism
- Comfort BasementThey were responsive. They knew what they were doing and they did it very fast. I asked document for all these works for qualification and they gave me without any trouble at all. They were very professional. Their pricing seemed to be right and was not expensive. It was right in line with other companies. They had an opening, so they called to check if they can come early. They came two weeks early. They have the best price in the town
- BEST EVER WATERPROOFINGTHEY ARE THEY ONLY COMPANY THAT I WOULD EVER REFER FOR HOT MOPPING. WE USE THEM ALL THE TIME. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL.
Last update on July 10, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Santee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Excessive rain or plumbing problems are two of the most common causes of basement flooding. If you have a frequently flooding basement, learn the causes so you can protect your property from water damage and maintain the value of your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- La Mesa,
- El Cajon,
- San Diego,
- Lemon Grove,
- Spring Valley,
- National City,
- La Jolla,
- Chula Vista,
- Del Mar,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- Solana Beach,
- Imperial Beach,
- San Ysidro,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
- San Marcos,
waterproofing contractors in Santee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc.29115 Valley Center Rd. suite k-189
Valley Center, California 92082
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction Services770 Sycamore Ave Ste 122-448
Vista, California 92083
- All Phases and Trades Construction Corp1211 Maryland Pl
San Diego, California 92103
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc.
- B2 Contracting, Inc.3121 Geronimo Avenue
San Diego, California 92117
- Berkley Construction Inc1520 Dale St
San Diego, California 92102
- Brian Thomas Consulting Inc396 Eddie Dr.
Vista, California 92083
- Brown's Building & Design632 Cerro St
Encinitas, California 92024
- Bruton Custom Coatings854 Georgiana Ct
Perris, California 92570
- B2 Contracting, Inc.
- G & G Indoor Air Services Inc.7770 Regents Rd suite #113
San Diego, California 92122
- G & G Indoor Air Services Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lima Construction 10707 Jamacha Bl
Spring Valley, California 91978
- Lima Construction
- Porteous Building Services603 Seagaze Dr
Oceanside, California 92054
- Porteous Building Services
- Tafoya Construction505 Cardiff St
San Diego, California 92114
- Tafoya Construction
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- VISTA FLOOD RESTORATION INC10531 4S Commons Dr. #463
San Diego, California 92127
- VISTA FLOOD RESTORATION INC