Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Porterville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Porterville
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Porterville
- Business Description:If Drain Guru can't fix or repair your project then we don't charge you! We are also available 24 hours - a - day, 7 days - a - week. Drain Guru is your neighborhood drain cleaning and sewer repair specialist. We use up front pricing and guarantee our services to not only be the best in the industry but also very affordable. Drain Guru is dedicated to providing the highest quality plumbing service for businesses and families across the Central Valley. We at Drain Guru understand that plumbing..Recent Review:They are amazing. Polite professional, ended redoing all the plumbing under both counters to where everything was brand new to match our new counters. They are our go to guys no matter what.Andrea W.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The service was very good. They are very professiona, very polite always on time and always call me to remind me to do the service on my water system. Also, my family and relatives are using them as well.Yesenia C.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commerci..Recent Review:Eric Franklin performed repairs, he did excellent, he went above & beyond. It took a little longer than expected, but he stayed & did a great job.AUDRY S.
- Business Description:Sierra Sanitation, Inc. is a locally owned portable toilet business servicing Tulare, Kings and Fresno Counties. Services include handwashing and V.I.P. units, septic pumping, and temporary fences.
- Business Description:Pro Rooter & Septic is a family owned and operated company. We have been in the plumbing and septic industry for more than 30 years. Pro Rooter & Septic has locations and mobile units throughout California’s Central Valley, making it easy for us to quickly respond to any call and provide around the clock emergency service. Our first priority is making sure every customer has a great experience from start to finish. We are licensed, bonded and insured to correct any plumbing or septic issue ra..Recent Review:Very friendly, professional service. Definitely would use them again.Star P.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Septic ServicesRecent Review:Good but I thought the leach line service was overpriced at over $200 and all they did was dump some chemical in the leach line which took less than five minutes at the job site and probably less than 10 minutes to mix up the chemical at their job siteRon C.
- Business Description:We accept cash, check, and credit cards
- Business Description:Morris Levin & Son Contracting is a NATE-certified full-service contractor for HVAC (Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation), Indoor Air Quality, Plumbing and Electrical. Financing is available for Air Conditioning and Heating systems, including installation. We give a one-year warranty on our labor, and a one-year Replacement warranty on the Coleman line of HVAC systems, due to our special relationship with Coleman. For After Hours / Weekend emergency service, please call (559) 686-856Recent Review:They showed up when scheduled and got right to work. They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them for any air-conditioning and heating work.Jim P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Terra Bella
- Three Rivers
septic tank services in Porterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HESLINGA & WISE PUMPING SERVICEPO Box 535
- HESLINGA & WISE PUMPING SERVICE
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating5456 W Mission
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mid Valley Rooter Services1525 E Noble Ave
- Morris Levin & Son1816 S K St
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of South and Central Valley130 E North Ave
- Multipure/Pure Water NetworkPO Box
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Roto-Rooter2121 E Mineral King Ave
- SIERRA SANITATION35060 Road 112
- SIERRA SANITATION
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC