Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Porterville, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Porterville
- Reliable Service CoMy husband and I want to write an excellent review for Yuriy, the technician who repaired our GE Cafe Refrigerator. We contacted Reliable Appliance because our fridge was not cooling properly. Yuriy was sent out on short notice, identified the problem, and ordered the parts. He was knowledgable, polite, and fixed the refrigerator within a day of receiving the parts. We highly recommend the company and especially this technician read less
- Baker's Appliance Service IncEverytime I've called him, he's very prompt and very honest. He's a one man band - I assume he does all of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his work, too.
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVCNot having a working washing machine is rather inconvenient and this was a major repair, Marc did his best to get my washer repaired as quickly as possible. While waiting for parts, he kept me updated on the status so I never felt like I was forgotten. When the last part arrived, and he called to schedule a time to come and complete the job, he rearranged his existing schedule to accommodate mine; arrived on time and was finished in less time than I had thought it would take. Washer is working great read less
- B & D APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEWe hired reliable appliance to come give a estimate for a whirlpool cabrio dryer and washer that weren’t working their policy is $135 to come out and check them if they fix them the $135 would be applied to the cost of repair the technician came out and told us the washers “brain/main computer “ was bad and couldn’t be replaced and the dryer needed to be rebuilt at a cost of$430 when it originally cost $480 new. I feel they didn’t want to fix the appliances Just wanted the service call fee a quick google search found a reset procedure which fixed the washer issues and B&D appliance fixed the dryer for $160 I highly recommend B&D appliance but stay away of the crooks at reliable appliance repai read less
- Allied Appliance ServiceHe check a few of my appliances. He was great. He was quiet and worked the whole time. He was very patient and just very lovely.
- Hudson Appliance RepairJoe came to my house the next morning to see my dryer. He looked at it for about 1/2 hour and determined it was the plug.
- Rowland Air IncThe first person that responded made an attempt to repair the A/C but determined it could not be done. His diagnosis determined the A/C would need replacement.
- Rowland Air IncDon't always go with your first estimate on repairs for a major appliance such as your heating and air conditioning unit as I did. Mike A. At Rowland Air saved me $7000.00 for a new unit that I was told I needed. Thank you again Mike and Rowland Air.
- Rowland Air IncThe Technical Rick was WONDERFUL! He was there when he said he would be, thought he would have to order part and finish the next day, found out there were children in the home went out and found the part himself and did it in the same day. He was kind and considerate and I would definitely use this company and Rick again read less
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. .the service tech complimented me on the correct diagnostic since I researched the code before buying the replacement parts nevertheless the diagnostic fee wasn't waived for a labor only job and I provided the brand new parts .
Appliance Repair Experts in Porterville
- Business Description:Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commerci.. read lessRecent Review:Eric Franklin performed repairs, he did excellent, he went above & beyond. It took a little longer than expected, but he stayed & did a great job.AUDRY S.
- Business Description:Family owned business, WE COME TO YOU and repair washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, ovens, stoves (gas, propane, electric) range hoods,Dishwashers & microwaves....We accept all major credit cards...ANGIES LIST SPECIAL 25.00 off first service call..(must mention at time of call) We also sell Appliance Parts. read lessRecent Review:Aaron showed up on time, pulled oven out, and fixed it in a half hour. Diagnosed the problem immediately and remedied it. Bet he wasn't even here a half hour. I'm in love!!!alan d.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:They came 3 times and failed each time to repair our refrigerator.Steve K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Terra Bella
- Three Rivers
appliance repair services in Porterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4236 S MOONEY BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating5456 W Mission
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating
- Mather Appliance Repair Men20330 S Mono Vista Rd #C3383
- Mather Appliance Repair Men
- PROLITE APPLIANCE SVC & REPAIR34673 Avenue 12 Unit A
- PROLITE APPLIANCE SVC & REPAIR
- Quincy Compressor241 West A Street
- Quincy Compressor
- Ramirez Handyman38941 Juniper Tree Rd
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Right Method Electric1375 East Bardsley Ave
- Romans Appliance Service40800 sunflower rd Unit h101
- ROOKE'S APPLIANCE SVC339 E OAK AVE
- Ramirez Handyman
- Thompson's Plumbing19738 Campbell Creek Dr
- Thompson's Plumbing
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair1573 San Almada Rd
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair