CalBear Construction Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2017

With CalBear Construction Inc, you can have the peace of mind and comfort of a gorgeous bathroom remodel faster and more affordably than you ever thought possible. In as little as 1 day, we transform your existing bathroom into a perfectly personalized paradise that will last a lifetime and we

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Tile Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

2020
Full Bathroom remodel including shower, bathtub, floor, and vanities.
View project

home remodeling (12)architect (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

12/03/2020

Janet M.

No email sent and no buisness card, when the gentleman says he would email the breakdown on remodel and didnt would not use the construction service and no buisness card. I just called them no one answers phone and left my name and phone number.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

B. S.

No one contacted us or came or called!

Description of Work
Repair replace limestone 12/12 tiles

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Hi good morning my apologies for this inconvenience but we don't offer service on you area we report this to angiest list since the beginning thank you for your feedback

Diana M.

Excellent, very efficient with their contracts, hard working guys. They covered all my stuff to keep it clean while remodeling. If i had any question i can give Armando a call and he will answer my question.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Brian L.

They were very professional awnest and very respectful in all they promised it was going to be finished

Description of Work
bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

08/06/2018

Jean A.

David the salesperson, came and provided the estimate for services. Five days later Edgar M. came and did the field measurement, and both young men were pleasant and professional. We were told our wait time for the job to begin would be three to four weeks, and that the job would take 1-2 days. Heard nothing else until it was close to the outside start day, and I had to do the calling and pursue answers as to where things stood. Christina, their office manager, is the one who took the ball and ran with it, getting me answers. I was sad to learn an accident with our materials was causing a delay. I explained that all I ask is to be kept in the loop without having to continually call. From that point, Christina did just that, and we were just a couple days shy of six weeks when they confirmed the start which took two days. The first day's crew as efficient and worked so very hard tearing out and installing the pan. On day two, we were excited to see that Edgar was our installer. He and the other young man hit the ground running and left only when the job was done. Edgar kept us informed the entire day. I would give the entire work crew an excellent rating. They cleaned up both inside and out. That being said the delay and lack of communication initially made the overall rating "good." The shower is wonderful.

Description of Work
We had a tub (jacuzzi) to shower conversion.

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

Sharon S.

They're very professional, friendly, cleaned up and did an amazing job in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

Saled T.

Overall I liked their service. They're very polite and on-time. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They renovated our master bathroom.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Erika P.

They were great!

Description of Work
Bath tub

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

03/21/2018

Manny D.

The first company i talked to about this job was giving me the run around. I found this company and they were very timely. They showed up when they said they would and did the work that was needed. Everything was great from the price to the quality.

Description of Work
Removed an old tub and replaced it with a new one.

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

02/28/2018

linda` L.

The crew was great! I have had some bad experiences with other contractors before so I appreciated them being great contractors . Very responsive and I would recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

01/11/2018

Christina F.

Armando converted a 1977 kids bathroom. It turned out beautiful absolutely gorgeous with a fresh new look. He has great communication skills and there was open communication throughout the entire project. The whole crew was very professional and respectful of my home. They were extremely punctual and accommodating with my schedule. I have already referred them to friends and colleagues. I am looking forward to my next bathroom remodel next year. Armando's pricing was outstanding considering the quality of materials we went with. They really took time to ensure everything was perfect - detail oriented especially with the tile work.

Description of Work
Full bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

01/09/2018

Mauricio N.

I am very very pleased with their attitude and work. They were super responsive and answered all my questions. They left everything very clean and I am happy with their work!

Description of Work
Bath remodel

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2023

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CalBear Construction Inc.

How is CalBear Construction Inc. overall rated?

CalBear Construction Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are CalBear Construction Inc. open?

CalBear Construction Inc. is open:

What payment options does CalBear Construction Inc. provide

CalBear Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing

Does CalBear Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, CalBear Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does CalBear Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, CalBear Construction Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CalBear Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, CalBear Construction Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CalBear Construction Inc.?

Yes, CalBear Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does CalBear Construction Inc. offer?

CalBear Construction Inc. offers the following services: Kitchen and bathroom remodeling

Are there any services CalBear Construction Inc. does not offer?

Handyman service