A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Pine Grove, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Pine Grove
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingThis is the fourth time we’ve used Simple Visions. In the past they’ve replaced windows, replaced water damaged areas, added new lighting in the family room, and added security lighting around the outside of the house. This time, they removed a bath/shower insert in the master bath and built a beautiful walk-in shower with a sliding glass door. We are so very happy with the way it looks. Their work is always first class, the staff is always professional and respectful, and the charges were fair and reasonable. You should definitely consider using Simple Visions read less
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it : read less
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Good service, everything they said was true. The fitters worked well and no mess was left behind. Thank you .
- Arrow Plumbing Drain and Repair ServiceThe plumber came the same day I asked. After dinner. to figure out why there was a puddle on my bathroom floor. He solved the problem quickly and fixed it. The plumber I usually use could not come for a week. But I am in Lompoc and this plumber had to come from Santa Maria so I would use my old plumber next time I have a problem read less
- SOD Home GroupWe spent over 5 months researching for a contractor that can remodel our kitchen before making our decision on will we hire. We got few estimates and in home consultations, and finally found SOD builders. SOD builders have been nothing but exceptional! Adam is an brilliant advisor. He was original, comprehensive, bright and loving. His wide knowledge is particularly helpful when it comes to decisions making. Unfortunately, our kitchen was unusual shape and he was able to create a perfect design within at shape. Adam was very quickly for any design changes and patiently took as much time as we needed during the design meetings. Oren the owner was always on top of our remodeling. Before the design was approved, he personally came over to confirm the drawings. He then oversees the actual work in order to make sure that there are no problems or issues with the overall work. The kitchen cabinets were delivered to our house on time and the installation took 3 days. The installation went really well. We had few minor problems which Adam dealt and solved them immediately and without any drama. We are so impressed with the quality, precision and finish. It has been few months since the remodeling project got completed and we are still impressed by how the new kitchen came out including its beauty and design. This project was completed on time and within the budget we had agree read less
- SOD Home GroupI hired SOD builders to do a complete remodeling of my kitchen and 2 bathrooms at my house. I had received few other quotes for this massive remodeling, but all of them were expensive and more than that, they made me feel that all they care was to make a sell and nothing else. Oren in the other hand, made me feel very comfortable with his knowledge and experience without giving me some nonsense estimate. The kitchen came out amazing! And the bathrooms too. Everyone who came to my house for a visit said it looks gorgeous. The kitchen work that they did included almost every aspect of it (from new floors to hardware and appliances).The bathrooms also included everything (1 bathroom included a shower jet system and the other one included a bath tub). I am very picky when it comes to details and color matching. Oren was able to nail it! Oren who was the project manager, was always available to my calls/texts about any question or concern that I had. All related issues were addressed in a short manner. Oren says he wants the customer to be happy and he means it. There were no hidden charges and everything was delivered as promised and on budget. They are my go to company for all future projects now read less
- Fine Builders IncI definitely recommend Fine builders and mainly Nir. First, I’m a type of person that always put attention to the smallest thing and want it to be perfect. I write it because it’s the only way to know if the contractor you hired is a good one or not and based on that, you will know how to rate him. I had two bathrooms remodeling projects and a full kitchen renovation, a built in closet, hallway storage, another closet in the bedroom, and the staircase rebuilt. During the entire renovation, we (and our severely autistic teenage daughter) lived in the house still and we thought at first that it will be the most nightmare living space while the remodeling is still on but to be honest, it was not as bad as we thought because Nir and his workers worked in a unique way that allowed us to live in one space at the house that was insulate from the rest. Nir and his crew did everything they could to make it this remodeling going smoothly and without a hassle for us. All of them were mindful of our daughter's needs and went out of their normal way to accommodate us--including to remove any trash that was accommodating that day. Nir is a very sincerely person and great leader who have years of experience and lots of knowledge. He was definitely a great resource of useful information and many advices. The crew that worked on the renovation project consisted of the same 6 people and they were prompt, extremely hardworking, super skilled, polite and professional. After 4 months of daily working, we will miss all of these people now that the job is finished. During the remodeling, there were few external contractors that came and did the special tasks such as the stairs, electricity and few plumbing things. The kitchen was the first thing that Nir and his guys did and it included all the cabinetry, new lighting, paint and floor. While this was done, the other workers worked on the bathrooms and closets. By doing it that way, we didn’t have to pack and empty the house and we just moved things from place to place. The bathrooms and closets were also remodeled in a very neat way. Nir and his workers replaced all the inside of them and relocated some of the things such as the shower and larger than we had before. All the sections of this bug remodeling, was planned so good and we knew what Nir will do in each space because the 3D design that he did was created by Nir’s office staff read less
- Premium Remodeling IncWe want to thank Premium Remodeling for all the hard work that they did at our house AND while we were out of the house while the work took place. Issac met with us several times before the work started and he handled the project like it was his house... he made sure that the teams will arrive to work each day and that the daily and weekly tasks will be completed while he inspect them personally. more than that he always informed us with all the details, pictures and videos about the work progress. We highly recommend Premium Remodeling for any home remodeling project!!! read less
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- Adrian ConstructionDonovan and his crew were responsive, professional and caring. While the project took a little detour when we suffered some unrelated water damage, it was completed in a timely manner with quality workmanship. He really treats you like family, making sure to keep you up to date on the project. After our water damage incident, he even dispatched a crew immediately to help with the cleanup, which provided a level of peace of mind that is invaluable during such a stressful time. Even though some of the parts that the job required seemed to take forever to arrive (my fault for choosing them!), he did his best to get everything completed in short order. He and his staff are wonderful read less
Ceramic Tile Installers in Pine Grove
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Handyman at any location with reasonable pricing!! free estimates at all timeRecent Review:left 2 voicemail messages - never respondedJo G.
- Business Description:Adams Pools has been in business since 1953. Incorporated by Dave Gross in 1998. We pride ourselves in our communication, workmanship and customer service. Adams Pool Specialties takes pride in employing the top professionals in the tile, masonry, plumbing /electric and interior finish fields and provides them top scale pay and benefits. Adams is a family owned business and is staffed with expertise and an environmental commitment to your community. As a result, we have little to no tur.. read lessRecent Review:Not Good!! Josh, the GM of Adams Pool Specialties failed to show up at all or on time for several meetings that were scheduled at our house over a 6 month period. Their bond company states that Adams would like to "redo" the plaster, but is blaming Cookie Cutter Pools and the fact that they must complete the repairs that they are responsible for first. I doubt the sincerity of this so called offer as they do all of Cookie Cutter Pools plaster work and could easily put pressure on the owner, Richard Evans, and also supply me with a Scope of Work for the supposed repairs. At this current time, I am still dealing with the bond companies in trying to come up with a resolution - no repairs have been done and no one has contacted us read lessPamela M.
- Business Description:Jon Walsh Tile has been a tile & granite fabricator & installer in Ventura, CA since June 3rd, 1988 with license #531777. Licenses include 'Tile (ceramic And Mosaic)'. In the top 20% of 7,591 Oxnard contractors read lessRecent Review:Jon estimated that it may take 7 or 8 working days for his crew of 3 and scheduled a mutually acceptable start date. Shortly before that date one of his crew moved up north so in his plce John brought 2 others that he uses for larger jobs. The crew of 4 showed up on time as planned and completed the job in 5 days instead. <br /> During the job Jon checked with me each day to be aboslutely sure that the job was progressing as I expected. Because we continued to live in the house during this project, Jon and his crew took great care to plan the stages so that our family of 6 would still have access to every room with minimal interuption. They made sure that we were not inconvinienced. <br /> At the end of each day they made sure that our living areas were quite clean. When the job was finished they thoroughly cleaned everything. They were sure to sweep and mop all of the tile so that there wasn't even any grout residue or grit. We were able to walk barefoot immediately on these very clean floors. <br /> I also required 1/8" thin grout lines which leaves very little room for error. Any slight differences show up quickly in larger areas. The end result is beautiful. All of the lines are perfectly straight. All of the transitions are smooth and unnoticeable. There were no surprises and everything everything went smoothly. We couldn't be happier. I am so glad that I took the time to track down this guy who had proven to be so reliable so long ago and is even better today. <br / read lessJohn A.
- Business Description:The best thing about JL Innovative Construction is our commitment to outstanding customer service. Our goal is to furnish customer based satisfaction in the building and home improvement of our their businesses and homes. Our Mission Statement: Make customers feel at home while providing them with excellent service, communication and follow through. By giving our customers the total access approach to construction. Our Business Philosophy: Making our customers feel like they are at.. read less
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert advice read lessRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the need read lessShari C.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:Free Estimates Reasonable Hourly Rates. Rates dependent on service required 2 hour minimum for Service related Larger Projects are Estimated Excellent local references. Local Service 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Serving El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Alpine, & Amador counties. General Liability Insured $1,000,000 / $2,000,00 read lessRecent Review:Ray seemed friendly and knowledgeable. Unfortunately he seems to have vanished. Hope he is ok, but I suspect he just ran off with my depositAgustin O.
- Business Description:Small business that uses sub contractors instead of employees to keep costs down. 10% discount to seniors. On larger jobs, 10% down on sining of contract, material costs due when purchased and payment upon completion of work. Pay Pal is accepted. No special financing is availabl read less
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Stock flooring from various distributors & suppliers and import some directly from the source.Recent Review:I was treated with great customer service and quality.Richard K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- Sutter Creek
- Mokelumne Hill
- West Point
- Mountain Ranch
- San Andreas
- Valley Springs
- Diamond Springs
- Angels Camp
- Cameron Park
- Shingle Springs
- Pollock Pines
tile installers in Pine Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barron's Flooring & Design100 W Ridge Rd Ste A
Sutter Creek, California
- Bell Construction & Electric11275 Sunrise Gold Circle Suite E
Rancho Cordova, California
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bishop ConstructionP.O. box 378
Lee Vining, California
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Butler Construction3153 Barde Rd
Valley Springs, California
- Barron's Flooring & Design
- Ceramic Concept974 Everett St
Los Angeles, California
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- Comprehensive Construction Services (CCS)PO Box 805
San Andreas, California
- Coulter's Flooring America2309 E Tulare Ave
- Cutting Edge Tile & Granite42317 10th Street West
- Ceramic Concept
- K.D.Alliance Construction7661 Grizzly Flat Road
- K.D.Alliance Construction
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- Pinnell's Carpet One Floor & Home263 N MAIN ST
Angels Camp, California
- Pinnell's Carpet One Floor & Home
- Watkins Construction1351 Sawmill Rd.
- Watkins Construction
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc