AAC REMODELING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

12601 Hall St.

Woodbridge, VA 22192

AAC Remodeling is a full service remodeling contractor; yet, so much more. We believe each home has a purpose, may it be to calm, comfort, inspire or grow wealth. AAC Remodeling makes each of these easily achievable. Our services always include: • Product consultation • Surface preparation (power

08/13/2017

jennifer S.

My experience with AAC Remodeling was outstanding!!! Pride in workmanship is clear with the AAC team and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work at a reasonable cost. The entire team did an outstanding job, were extremely courteous and cleaned up after themselves every day. The owner, Alain Acosta, was prompt with his quote and schedule of work. His attention to detail and meticulous woodworking skills left the end result of their work at something well beyond my expectations. AAC Remodeling will be the only company I will be using on all of my future projects and home needs.

Description of Work
I hired AAC to replace flooring, paint my entire interior and complete several small projects around the home in preparation of getting my home on the market for sale.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

08/30/2013

Antoinette P.

Blown away!!!! AAC Remodeling is THE company to choose if you want your work done to perfection, on time, with maximum efficiency, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and courteous, prompt service, and excellent communication. I am a remote landlord and needed to have my 600-square-foot unit refurbished in between rentals. In initial contacts with a variety of contractors, I was told I would need to wait up to three weeks just to get an estimate. AAC came to the property within 24 hours to assess what needed to be done, and provided an estimate less than 24 hours after that. Since I live 3,000 miles away, it was critical to me that the work be coordinated and completed without my presence. AAC took it on as if it was their very own property, with enthusiastic and prompt attention to details and the smallest of my concerns. Every question I emailed was answered within a couple of hours (except the ones I thought of and emailed overnight!). I have never experienced such an energetic, professional response from a company. If you want the work done well, delivered on time, and on budget, with friendly, caring people, AAC is the company you want to hire.

Description of Work
Plaster repair and painting of the entire unit, (including closets), complete wood floor refurbishing, refinishing of solid wooden front door (inside and out, including hardware), installation of new kitchen cabinets, countertop and light fixture, new bathroom medicine chest, caulking/sealing of kitchen sink and counter, regrouting of bathroom tub surround, installation of new blinds throughout, and refinishing of HVAC units in living and bed rooms. All materials and labor were provided for the price listed above.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, hardwood floor, remodeling, window treatments, home remodeling, interior painters

12/31/2012

Sejal P.

I did not hire this contractor.

Description of Work
I contacted AAC for an estimate on multiple jobs - painting, crown molding installation, kitchen renovation, 2 bathroom renovations and hardwood floor installation. Alain visited my home and patiently addressed all of my questions. A detailed estimate was provided via email within a week. Although I found AAC to be professional and knowledgeable, I opted not to hire them based on their pricing. Their estimate was not unusually high, but did exceed the estimates I received from two other general contractors in the same area.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for requesting an estimate from AAC Remodeling back in November 2012. Per your post, we see that you did not choose AAC Remodeling due to the cost we estimated for your project. Though we were not chosen for your project, please know that we work hard to always provide quality services at competitive prices. Our most valuable asset to compete is client referrals and reviews. We are very proud of our consistent A+ rating, provided by AAC Remodeling Clients.

12/17/2012

Liz M.

AAC Remodeling recently completed extensive remodeling in my home preparing it to be sold. Alain Acosta of AAC Remodeling and his employees did an excellent job at very reasonable prices. His firm spent 3.5 weeks completing the following: gutted old master bathroom; designed and installed a completely all new master bath (it now looks like a spa); refinished older hardwood floors at the same time installing new unfinished hardwood floors in the LR, DR, and kitchen. All the floors were then finished to match. They did a beautiful job! AAC Remodeling painted 9 rooms, ceilings and repaired woodwork. This firm had excellent suggestions to make on room colors, which helped make the home very buyer friendly. One room had to have a fireplace repaired and the team’s brick mason did a great job. One thing that was most helpful was that at the beginning or end of each day Alain went over what was being accomplished that day and discussed my expectations for the job. Not only was the job completed on time, members of the firm came back afterwards to make any touch-ups or adjustments needed. For my husband and myself, this is the second home that AAC Remodeling has provided extensive painting and flooring services. We continue to be very pleased with this firm’s work. They always meet and exceed our expectations.

Description of Work

Category drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

12/16/2012

A D.

AAC was very responsive both during the bidding and completion of the job. We were very satisfied with the work and would use this contractor again.

Description of Work
Interior painting and drywall repair of 3 story townhouse

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

06/16/2012

Alexis C.

Alain and his crew were friendly, early starters, efficient, and we got A+ service from start to finish.

Description of Work
AAC Remodeling replaced old flooring with wood flooring, replaced carpeting, and replaced baseboards, trim, and floor vents.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/15/2012

Terri L.

Alain was prompt and professional. This work was exceptional.

Description of Work
Gutted kitchen - ordered and replaced carpets, installed granite countertops replaced cabinets, installed wine rack, installed back splash, installed appliance and painted kitchen.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

06/13/2012

Wayne M.

I found AAC Remodeling an excellent contractor and that is why I had them do many jobs. All work was very reasonably priced and completed on schedule. Whenever a problem arose due to hidden construction or plumbing, AAC Remodeling suggested innovative and creative ways to overcome them. Debris was cleaned up each day. The owner Alaine Acosta, is very conscientious, courteous and most importantly, honest and his employees are as well or they don't work for him. I highly recommend AAC Remodeling to anyone and I know he has other customers who are highly satisfied.

Description of Work
I used AAC Remodeling for many jobs from 2005 through 2011. These jobs included complete remodeling of my kitchen ( installation of new cabinets, recessed lighting and electrical work, install appliances, flooring and tile backsplash), install hardwood floors throughout house, complete demolition and remodeling of bathrooms ( new construction / installation / plumbing of tub, vanity, shower, toilet, fantastic stone tile), construction of wet bar including all stone tile work, countertop, electric connections, plumbing, painting of house interior and exterior construction of beautiful slate walk.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

06/13/2012

Michiko M.

Description of Work
Carpeting. I would recommend the company to the other but i would not wish to diclare my private information.

Category flooring contractor

05/15/2012

robert S.

This was a terrific experience. Alain (pronounced and quot;Alanand quot;) is a small contractor, he's fully licensed, and he is a straight shooter. He does what he says he will do and if there is a problem, he is right there to work it out for you. And you won't get a better price. We hired Alain (Acosta) after he and his crew had finished our neighbor's basement. I was sold on hiring him even before seeing my neighbor's basement, because of the numerous evenings I would pull in my driveway at 7- 7:30PM and his truck was still parked in front of their house. I have never seen a guy (and crew) work like these guys do. It was the same on our basement. Once we had the inspection approved to do the drywall, Alain's guys hit the ground the next morning and got 90% done in one day, then came over the next day (Saturday) and finished it up. We had the same kind of experience with his tile guys, his electricians (who installed a new sub panel in the basement and replaced our old main panel in the garage. Every team that showed up, worked like mad for long days and stayed until it was done. I could not be more pleased. The only delays in the job progress were my fault... either related to us not having design decisions made or in a couple of inspection delays caused by my selecting the wrong shower fixtures. I could go on and on.. we had him install two egress windows in the basement (which is almost all underground), actually we did one last year and the other as a part of this basement remodel. In one day, he and his guys dug to the footing on the outside, then cut a 3ft by 5ft hole in the poured concrete foundation, installed a pre-formed window well, installed and sealed the new basement window and back filled the window well. AND.. they took the dirt that was left over and wheeled it out to the corner of the property, dumped it and then graded it over by hand so it was almost ready for planting......amazing. While this is the biggest job we have contracted him to do, we have used AAC a couple of other times; to do repairs in our upstairs bath and install an exhaust fan. And he remodeled our first floor powder room last year. Oh.. .and here is a story that tells you a lot about him At the same time he was working on our powder room, we had contracted with a landscape contractor to replace our front steps and sidewalk with pavers. When they tore out the old steps, they found rot in the sill plate that was behind the steps. They told my wife that we should get that fixed before they came back to install the new steps. Alain overheard the conversation and told my wife he would fix it for her if she wanted, I don't recall how much he wanted, but it wasn't much - couple of hundred maybe - . But that same day he went to Lowes, bought the lumber and then cut out the rotted section of sill plate from the inside, down in the basement, and replaced the rotten sections and sealed it all up. That is Alain, he is a and quot;can doand quot; kinda guy and is a delight to work with. I will tell you this, he is the Saunders' and quot;go-toand quot; contractor from here on out, I'm not looking anywhere else. I highly recommend him - Bob Saunders

Description of Work
Install two egress windows and wells in concrete basement wall. Finish basement, including installing 30 new recessed light fixture, 20+ electrical outlets, smoke detectors, framing and drywall walls and ceiling, for new family room, bedroom, office, bathroom and wetbar. Install new electrical sub panel in basement and re-route all extraneous electrical wiring in basement back to sub-panel - freeing up ceiling space. Install heat ducts in all rooms. Install 1000 sq feet of porcelain tile flooring with heat mats. Plumb for new bathroom with spa shower and steam shower and wet bar. Install baseboards and paint all rooms and ceilings. Install bathroom cabinets and wet bar cabinets as well as toilet and sink hookups.

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, egress windows, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Elite custom contractors

Proud 2020 Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! Elite Roofing is owner operated professional roofing company specializing in Replacement Roofing Repair Sidding replacement Gutters installation or repair Windows Replacement Exterior Paint Power wash contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elite custom contractors  on Angi
    Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi
    Virginia Deck Builders

Virginia Deck Builders specializes in deck resurfacing, deck restoration and we also offer deck repairs, maintenance and replacement. We build decks, pergolas, gazebos, porches, sunrooms, patios and under deck roof & storage.

Virginia Board of Contractors

REMODELING; Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring, Harwood, Laminate, Engineered, Refinishing, Installation, Natural & Exotic Woods, Marble and Stone Tile, Carpet, Painting interior, Wallpaper removal, Drywall repair, Walls and paneling, Cabinets and woodwork ,Painting exterior, Power Washing, Doors, windows and shutters. Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE 1(703)400-3103

Some services provided upon request.