AAC REMODELING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

AAC Remodeling is a full service remodeling contractor; yet, so much more. We believe each home has a purpose, may it be to calm, comfort, inspire or grow wealth. AAC Remodeling makes each of these easily achievable. Our services always include: • Product consultation • Surface preparation (power washing, surface repairs, prime and more) • Professional craftsmanship • Customer Satisfaction Warranty We Provide: - Remodeling: Kitchens, bathrooms, basements and more. - Flooring: Hardwood, vinyl, ceramic type, stone, green flooring and more - Painting Interior: Walls, Woodwork, paneling, built-ins and more - Painting Exterior: Stucco, wood, vinyl siding, woodwork, eaves and more Please visit our website to learn more about us. www.aacremodeling.com...

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

08/13/2017

My experience with AAC Remodeling was outstanding!!! Pride in workmanship is clear with the AAC team and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work at a reasonable cost. The entire team did an outstanding job, were extremely courteous and cleaned up after themselves every day. The owner, Alain Acosta, was prompt with his quote and schedule of work. His attention to detail a...

Description of Work
I hired AAC to replace flooring, paint my entire interior and complete several small projects around the home in preparation of getting my home on the market for sale.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

08/30/2013

Blown away!!!! AAC Remodeling is THE company to choose if you want your work done to perfection, on time, with maximum efficiency, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and courteous, prompt service, and excellent communication. I am a remote landlord and needed to have my 600-square-foot unit refurbished in between rentals. In initial contacts with a variety of contractors, I was told I would need ...

Description of Work
Plaster repair and painting of the entire unit, (including closets), complete wood floor refurbishing, refinishing of solid wooden front door (inside and out, including hardware), installation of new kitchen cabinets, countertop and light fixture, new bathroom medicine chest, caulking/sealing of kitchen sink and counter, regrouting of bathroom tub surround, installation of new blinds throughout, and refinishing of HVAC units in living and bed rooms. All materials and labor were provided for the price listed above.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,window treatments,home remodeling,interior painters

12/31/2012

I did not hire this contractor.

Description of Work
I contacted AAC for an estimate on multiple jobs - painting, crown molding installation, kitchen renovation, 2 bathroom renovations and hardwood floor installation. Alain visited my home and patiently addressed all of my questions. A detailed estimate was provided via email within a week. Although I found AAC to be professional and knowledgeable, I opted not to hire them based on their pricing. Their estimate was not unusually high, but did exceed the estimates I received from two other general contractors in the same area.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for requesting an estimate from AAC Remodeling back in November 2012. Per your post, we see that you did not choose AAC Remodeling due to the cost we estimated for your project. Though we were not chosen for your project, please know that we work hard to always provide quality services at competitive prices. Our most valuable asset to compete is client referrals and reviews. We are very ...

12/17/2012

Description of Work
AAC Remodeling recently completed extensive remodeling in my home preparing it to be sold. Alain Acosta of AAC Remodeling and his employees did an excellent job at very reasonable prices. His firm spent 3.5 weeks completing the following: gutted old master bathroom; designed and installed a completely all new master bath (it now looks like a spa); refinished older hardwood floors at the same time installing new unfinished hardwood floors in the LR, DR, and kitchen. All the floors were then finished to match. They did a beautiful job! AAC Remodeling painted 9 rooms, ceilings and repaired woodwork. This firm had excellent suggestions to make on room colors, which helped make the home very buyer friendly. One room had to have a fireplace repaired and the team’s brick mason did a great job. One thing that was most helpful was that at the beginning or end of each day Alain went over what was being accomplished that day and discussed my expectations for the job. Not only was the job completed on time, members of the firm came back afterwards to make any touch-ups or adjustments needed. For my husband and myself, this is the second home that AAC Remodeling has provided extensive painting and flooring services. We continue to be very pleased with this firm’s work. They always meet and exceed our expectations.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

12/16/2012

AAC was very responsive both during the bidding and completion of the job. We were very satisfied with the work and would use this contractor again.

Description of Work
Interior painting and drywall repair of 3 story townhouse

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

REMODELING; Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring, Harwood, Laminate, Engineered, Refinishing, Installation, Natural & Exotic Woods, Marble and Stone Tile, Carpet, Painting interior, Wallpaper removal, Drywall repair, Walls and paneling, Cabinets and woodwork ,Painting exterior, Power Washing, Doors, windows and shutters. Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE 1(703)400-3103

Some services provided upon request.