4 Corners Construction inc.

Founded 2019 •

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling2021
Flooring and painting

Specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, painting, plumbing, sheetrock, tile, flooring, dry rot repairs, and much more. I'm sure we can do it if you just ask. Always treating the job as if it's my own. Very respectful and courteous to everyone. I am NOT a handyman but a general contractor who is licensed, bonded, and insured so there is no worries on your end. I've been in business for over 20 yrs with no advertising which says alot to many people. I finally started my own company and now it's time for everyone to benefit from me being available to new customers. I look forward to your future business and friendship. Thank you for looking. ...

home remodeling (5)interior painting (4)house painting (2)plumbers (2)bathtub refinishing (2)HVAC Companies (1)handyman (1)flooring (1)electrician (1)countertop installation (1)

10/14/2021

Glenn remodeled a section of my mother’s house who has multiple handicap needs. He personally made sure every detail worked for her. The attention to detail was extensive. I appreciate Glen and the Four Corners Construction guys. Thank You

Description of Work
Handicap Master Bedroom Conversion of a Section of the House

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

09/16/2021

Glen was responsive, efficient, clear & friendly. His goal was to complete the work well, quickly & to make sure I was completely satisfied. He follows through and does what he says he's going to do. I am definitely hiring this company again! All his guys want to do a good job for you.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

06/19/2021

Glen and the crew from 4 Corners Construction were professionals throughout the entire process. The entire team was respectful of our time, budget and household. My family (with two small children) was able to live in the house despite the work being done for the entire duration of the process. The was due in large part to the methodical way they approached the job, and the clean up they did at th...

Description of Work
flooring and painting

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

06/19/2021

Glen and his team were amazing. They worked fast, clean, and were super thoughtful of us and our space. They know we have kids and made sure that we weren't left with out a washer/dryer for more than a day while they painted and tiled, they helped keep my kitchen as usable as possible during demo and throughout the process, etc. Their care and consideration, plus their attention to detail andquali...

Description of Work
Flooring, painting, cabinet painting

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

03/27/2021

The finished product was better than I expected. It is obvious that this company takes pride in the work that they did. After extensive masking the walls were sprayed on. This was a great rom that included my Living room, dining room, and Kitchen. It was completely finished in one day including trim, base boards, and doors. I highly recommend 4 comers construction. Really good people who do qualit...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

03/20/2021

They did a phenomenal job, Grade A work I highly recommend them, super clean and tidy, if you need anything done 4 corners construction is who you need to see.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category bathtub refinishing,house painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/18/2021

Amazing work, great customer service and fast! Thank you 4 corners for the amazing new look, I'll definitely hire agin.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/16/2021

I really enjoy working with Glen from Four Corners. He cares about the product that he provides his customers! He and his crew handled the remodel on my home. If I have more remodel/construction needs in the future I will definitely call Glen from Four Corners!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Heating & A/C, Painting - Interior

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

03/16/2021

GlenThomas owner of four corners Construction is an outstanding contractor! He performed both residential and commercial Construction at a high quality level in on schedule And at a reasonable price Over the past for years.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/16/2021

Great! Work was done in a timely manner and clean. 4 Corners Construction is a respectful company. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

We cover pretty much anything you'll need done but we love to paint! We are a licensed business who is also owner operated.