4 Corners Construction inc.

Founded 2019

Specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, painting, plumbing, sheetrock, tile, flooring, dry rot repairs, and much more. I'm sure we can do it if you just ask. Always treating the job as if it's my own. Very respectful and courteous to everyone. I am NOT a handyman but a general contractor

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling

2021
Flooring and painting
View project

home remodeling (7)interior painting (6)plumbers (4)electrician (3)house painting (2)HVAC Companies (2)bathtub refinishing (2)handyman (1)flooring (1)countertop installation (1)

12/18/2022

Patrick H.

Glen and his crew did an amazing job!!! They were very professional and willing to put in the extra effort to make sure we were happy with our kitchen. We had some unexpected issues arise and Glen was able to really give us peace of mind. He and his crew adjusted schedules, stayed extra hours, and really went the extra distance to make sure they got everything completed to our liking. They did an outstanding job and we will absolutely be working with them again.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel, electrical, hvac

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

12/18/2022

Blanche R.

Glen and his team was awesome! They completed our hall and master bathroom remodel and did a great job. We are very happy with how the bathrooms turned out. Glen was very easy to work with, he communicated with us throughout the process, answered all our questions, and provided good feedback. We have no doubt and will hire him again on our next home project.

Description of Work
hall bathroom remodel & master bathroom remodel

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/27/2022

11/17/2022

Randy C.

very well. work was done as agreed, fast efficient, and very respectfull

Description of Work
renovation of my vacation home

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/29/2022

10/14/2021

Pete V.

Glenn remodeled a section of my mother’s house who has multiple handicap needs. He personally made sure every detail worked for her. The attention to detail was extensive. I appreciate Glen and the Four Corners Construction guys. Thank You

Description of Work
Handicap Master Bedroom Conversion of a Section of the House

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

09/16/2021

Reza M.

Glen was responsive, efficient, clear & friendly. His goal was to complete the work well, quickly & to make sure I was completely satisfied. He follows through and does what he says he's going to do. I am definitely hiring this company again! All his guys want to do a good job for you.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

06/19/2021

Aaron M.

Glen and the crew from 4 Corners Construction were professionals throughout the entire process. The entire team was respectful of our time, budget and household. My family (with two small children) was able to live in the house despite the work being done for the entire duration of the process. The was due in large part to the methodical way they approached the job, and the clean up they did at the end of each day. I will hire 4 Corners Construction again, and will be recommending their services to all of my family and friends. They did a phenomenal job.

Description of Work
flooring and painting

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

06/19/2021

Hayleigh M.

Glen and his team were amazing. They worked fast, clean, and were super thoughtful of us and our space. They know we have kids and made sure that we weren't left with out a washer/dryer for more than a day while they painted and tiled, they helped keep my kitchen as usable as possible during demo and throughout the process, etc. Their care and consideration, plus their attention to detail andquality of work, makes them a company I would recommend to my friends and family and a company we will work with again in the future!

Description of Work
Flooring, painting, cabinet painting

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

03/27/2021

David B.

The finished product was better than I expected. It is obvious that this company takes pride in the work that they did. After extensive masking the walls were sprayed on. This was a great rom that included my Living room, dining room, and Kitchen. It was completely finished in one day including trim, base boards, and doors. I highly recommend 4 comers construction. Really good people who do quality work.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

03/20/2021

Jeff F.

They did a phenomenal job, Grade A work I highly recommend them, super clean and tidy, if you need anything done 4 corners construction is who you need to see.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category bathtub refinishing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/18/2021

Tara B.

Amazing work, great customer service and fast! Thank you 4 corners for the amazing new look, I'll definitely hire agin.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

lisa T.

Great! Work was done in a timely manner and clean. 4 Corners Construction is a respectful company. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Gary L.

I really enjoy working with Glen from Four Corners. He cares about the product that he provides his customers! He and his crew handled the remodel on my home. If I have more remodel/construction needs in the future I will definitely call Glen from Four Corners!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Heating & A/C, Painting - Interior

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

Bob B.

GlenThomas owner of four corners Construction is an outstanding contractor! He performed both residential and commercial Construction at a high quality level in on schedule And at a reasonable price Over the past for years.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

California
    California: Contractors
    07/31/2024

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 4 Corners Construction inc.

How is 4 Corners Construction inc. overall rated?

4 Corners Construction inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are 4 Corners Construction inc. open?

4 Corners Construction inc. is open:

Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does 4 Corners Construction inc. provide

4 Corners Construction inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does 4 Corners Construction inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, 4 Corners Construction inc. offers free project estimates.

Does 4 Corners Construction inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, 4 Corners Construction inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by 4 Corners Construction inc.?

Yes, 4 Corners Construction inc. offers warranties.

What services does 4 Corners Construction inc. offer?

4 Corners Construction inc. offers the following services: We cover pretty much anything you'll need done but we love to paint! We are a licensed business who is also owner operated.