Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lakeport, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lakeport
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Lakeport
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Quik-Rooter and Plumbing Inc. has been loyally serving members of California's Central Valley for more than 30 years. Billy Ray Williford established the company in 1976 to serve just one location in Bakersfield, CaliforniaRecent Review:The serviceman showed up on time, worked around our schedule and fixed the problem quickly. <br />Verna H.
- Business Description:We specialize in servicing aerobic engineered septic systems.Recent Review:unknownLesley I.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned busniss with 2 to 4 employees
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Here at WCC Plumbing every job is completed honestly to your satisfaction, and our prices are well explained before we leave the site to ensure there are no surprises when the bill comes. Our company is young but brings old fashioned values you and your home are our #1 priority. We are committed to providing quality service to our customers. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cuttin..Recent Review:The work was difficult but was done expertly and I was very pleasedRexanne H.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Sales and service of water pumps, water treatment equipment, storage tanks, and all related equipment.
- Business Description:Flexible and agile business. We put the customer first.
- Business Description:Repairs & installs high quality efficient water well pumping systems, water treatment systems, solar systems, well test & compressed air systems. We offer senior & veteran discount . We accept all major credit cardsRecent Review:came out promptly and took care of the problem, very knowledgeable and efficient. I'm so glad I got his phone number from neighbor. Faster & better than the local established competitor & more reasoner also, friendly alsoMarianne W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Upper Lake
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Hidden Valley Lake
- The Sea Ranch
- Monte Rio
septic tank services in Lakeport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benjamin Franklin PlumbingPO Box 1476
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- Engineered Septic ServicePO Box 1128
- Engineered Septic Service
- J Pantaleon ConstructionPo box 233
- J Pantaleon Construction
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC