If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Windsor, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Windsor
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company read less
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional read less
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system read less
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came read less
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Windsor
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services read lessLan Y.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Ad.. read lessRecent Review:Not only was the job done efficiently and excellently but John squeezed me in 5 days earlier than any other plumbing service. He did not charge me extra for the emergency call and came the same day I called. I was very concerned over the damage it was going to cause. He was a lifesaver and the job was done quickly and cleanup was excellent! Thanks for the service and I will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing work done read lessDan S.
- Business Description:NexGen Septics LLC is a septic system provider with extensive land development and wastewater treatment experience dating back to the early 1990s. Their continuous innovation of new ideas solve their client's most complex septic system problems. We have the only Passive Wastewater Treatment System on the market with no maintenance or additives necessary. This system is simple to install, takes less space which makes it great on tight lots, exceeds treatment levels set by NSF by a huge margin,.. read lessRecent Review:It was a great experience! I would highly recommend this team!Pete L.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Started in 1984, Multipure/Pure Water Network solves drinking water problems, one location at a time, throughout the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Personalized service gives the right solution with the right certified product, Multipure (pwn.com). representing a 40-year strong manufacturer of solid carbon block water filtration. NSF Certified, Consumer Reports and Consumer Digest PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MC, Discover, Amex accepted, along with Paypal and E-Check. SPECIAL PROMOTION: Ask about.. read less
- Business Description:Quik-Rooter and Plumbing Inc. has been loyally serving members of California's Central Valley for more than 30 years. Billy Ray Williford established the company in 1976 to serve just one location in Bakersfield, California read lessRecent Review:The serviceman showed up on time, worked around our schedule and fixed the problem quickly. <br />Verna H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:Mike's great. Very detailed information and he has good suggestions while keeping costs reasonable.Freya M.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned busniss with 2 to 4 employees
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Santa Rosa
- Monte Rio
- Rohnert Park
- Bodega Bay
- Glen Ellen
- Saint Helena
septic tank services in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Engineered Septic ServicePO Box 1128
- Engineered Septic Service
- Harold Smith & Son, Inc.800 N Crane Ave
Saint Helena, California
- Harold Smith & Son, Inc.
- John Gleason's Plumbing27 Pamaron Way Ste H
- John Gleason's Plumbing
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Mendocino & Lake Counties10687 W Rd
Redwood Valley, California
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sonoma County1025 N Dutton Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Mulder Construction Inc.12290 High Valley Rd
Clearlake Oaks, California
- Multipure/Pure Water NetworkPO Box
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- THE PLUMBINATOR2010-A Harbison Dr PMB 246
- THE PLUMBINATOR
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services