Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Get matched with top flooring installation in King City, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in King City
- JRG Construction CoContractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us first read less
- Cinderella Carpet One Floor & HomeThe kitchen floor was a very difficult job because it was done in a busy kitchen. There was a lot of pressure to get it done quickly to limit revenue loss. I deal primarily with the Ed and he is always very responsive. His installers are excellent and clearly seasoned. They will not tell you they can do something that they can't even when you really want them to. The job got done in time and was completed properly. Cinderella is our go to for flooring work read less
- JRG Construction CoJohn said it was a 3 month job and it only ran over by a couple of weeks. In my experience that has never happened before. They were at the house early every morning with a plan for the day that they stuck with. John is an easy going very knowledgeable about the job and how to get it done. He has a good group of guys that showed up everyday and worked very hard. He took care of the permitting and was always available to answer questions and to explain the next phase of the job. Yes, I would hire John for future construction jobs read less
- JRG Construction CoJohn was very thorough and thoughtful about the plans we wanted. He was very detail oriented and communicated often to ensure we knew ecacty what was happening.He would explain in great detail the work and methods he was using to accomplish our remodeling goals. John always wanted to check in with us to let us know exactly where are dollars where going and why something took the amount of time it did. He was always looking to help us save a buck on supplies when possible but not at the expense of quality. His tile contractor did a great job and helped us with a great idea for our vanity counters. The counters that came with the vanity didn't fit our tight bathroom space so we purchased inexpensive custom tiles that looked even better and she made it work. His plumbing contractor, who was nice and friendly, was our only negative performance experience. He didn't say anything about the cover for the inflowing waterlines to the toilet not fitting. We discovered it after they left and had to replace it ourselves no big deal but it was a departure from the great experience we had had with John. He also left all of the trash from the installation of the toilet in our master bedroom. Again it was probably because John had been so diligent in getting all his trash cleaned and packed out that we were a little surprised that his other contractor did not practice the same customer service values. A few weeks later we have noticed a slow drip from one of the faucets into the sink and are unsure if it is the material or the installation. several months after the installation we found there had been a leak from the incoming water line to the same leaky faucet that had been leaking for a while but it was under the sink and a harder to notice. It looks like some plumbing tape should fix it. Overall It was a great experience and even the minor issues with the plumber are not enough to bring down our rating of John read less
- JRG Construction CoHere is a letter we wrote to John, owner of JRG. It pretty much sums up our experience and how we feel about the work he did: John, Now that our remodel is complete and we have passed our final inspection we’d like to express our sincere appreciation for the fine job you, your carpenter and your subcontractors have done. The workmanship and attention to detail has been outstanding and it really shows in the final results. When you began work, the house was a rundown gutted shell and now it is a showcase home like those you see on the pages of Sunset Magazine! By far and away this has been the most major construction project we have ever undertaken – almost a total rebuild. Because we had heard so many “contractor from h***” stories from friends, we were more than a little apprehensive when we committed to begin this project. But as the work progressed, it became clear to us that you are a man of integrity, that you take pride in your work, and that you hold your subcontractors to a similar high standard. In the end we can say without question that you served our needs exceptionally well. You met your budget and time commitments and you did a great job of keeping us informed about your progress. You also explained challenges you ran into in plain English and clearly articulated the options to resolve them. Given the size and cost of this job, we had braced ourselves for a stressful and difficult process. But it was actually pretty painless and kind of exciting to witness the transformation of a dilapidated house into the comfortable and attractive home it is today. And we give you all the credit for making this a pleasant process that resulted in a place that our family will enjoy for many years to come. Warmest regards, Larry and Bar read less
- Medina Remodeling CompanyIt all went really well, and my wife and I are very happy with our new kitchen! Freddy worked with us on the price, and helped us to save costs by dropping off his dumpster trailer so we could do the demolition ourselves. We signed the contract in December, and while we were gone for the holidays, Freddy had completed fabrication of the cabinets, and gotten all permits submitted for approval. We started work in early January, and we were done in about 2 weeks. It only took that long because we found some structural issues that required revising our plans and getting new permit approvals that slowed down the work. The crew was great, and put in a couple of really long days to keep on schedule read less
- Baggett Construction ServicesMax Baggett came highly recommended to us by family friends who had remodeling/addition projects completed by Max and his company Baggett Construction Services. After seeing both homes, we contacted Max to do our kitchen/great room remodel and our bathroom remodel. Max was very thorough in explaining his bid and answering any questions that we had throughout the project. He was great at returning calls if we weren't able to reach him the first time. Plastic sheets were hung to minimize the dust to the other parts of the house. The work area was picked up and swept at the end of each day. Max offered suggestions and his expertise when we needed to make decisions. Max made the remodeling experience a pleasant one read less
- Baggett Construction ServicesMax Baggett is a great guy to work with, friendly and accommodating. He always got back to me in a timely manner when I called and explained clearly what he was going to do so I knew exactly what was going to happen. He's not inexpensive but he tries to keep cost down as much as possible while still giving you good quality work. I expect the workmanship will last many, many years. He and his crew did a first rate job in upgrading my 1950's home. He gave excellent advice and if he wasn't sure on some decorating point he admitted it. The kitchen hadn't had any work done on it since the 1960's. The first job I had done was the 3/4 wall height paneling I had installed in the kitchen eating area. It looks like something from a craftsman house. It instantly added interest in the kitchen. The next thing was replacing the formica counters in the kitchen with silestone. I also had a tumbled marble back splash put in at the same time to match the silestone counters. I am very happy with the results. After that was remodeling the bathroom, also from the early 1960's. It was gutted. When replacing some walls it was found to have extensive termite damage, almost all the wood had been eaten where the bathroom window was. The only thing holding it up was the outside of the house! Max took me personally to pick out the bathroom sink stone top at a small stone yard so I didn't need to buy a huge piece, I appreciated that a lot. So I saved money there. His talented work crew did a bang up job installing the tile in the room. The next to the last job done was evening and replacing all the floors in the house. The kitchen floor wasn't the same height as the adjoining floors and people would trip going in or out of the kitchen. That was fixed. The carpet in the living room and bedrooms was over 40 years old and was replaced with a dark hardwood floor including the hallway. New carpeting was installed in the bedrooms. Crown molding was installed throughout the house. The crown molding looks especially outstanding in the hallway. The last thing done was installing a gas insert and covering the original brick fireplace with green marble. I kept the original wood mantel. The fireplace is a fantastic focal point of the room now. If I should need any more work done I would definitely have Max do the work as it is top quality read less
- Baggett Construction ServicesWOW! Absolutely awesome! They were exceptional! We have a brand new house now at the completion and I have to say it was worth every single penny and more! We got a deal! I feel like I bought a brand new house! Max and his crew (Including every single subcontractor that he hired to come in) were timely, courteous, professional, DETAILED AND METICULOUS about every single aspect of their jobs. Every member of the construction crew was a true craftsman. Max Baggett kept in contact with us during every step of the construction process and was responsive to every call we made. Max runs a large company and we always felt as though we were his number one customer and paid attention to EVERY detail, and responded to every single call we made to him immediately. Even when his portion of our whole wall cabinetry was completed he made a point of coming by when we were having our home entertainment center and sound system installed. He instructed the installation team how to hide wires and protect the functionality and beauty of our custom made cabinets. As a side note I must say that I was exceptionally pleased at how clean my house was kept during the construction process! The whole front of our house was under remodel and the crew used plastic cover sheets so the dust did not get into our bedroom (That we lived out of for 3 1/2 months during the construction...so it was really important to us to keep it dust free). I have breathing problems and did not have one problem during the entire time of our construction process. Also, the lighting was done perfectly. We have some special paintings that David installed the lighting to illuminate the pictures to show their true beauty. As things were getting close to Christmas and I was having to coordinate our furniture (Murphy's Mover's was exceptional!) to get moved in so at least our family had a place to sit for Christmas Dinner.....Max and his whole team work hard to ensure we could have our construction completed in time for Christmas Dinner for my husband/s side of the family...which was a stressor in itself! I will definitely use them again AND every single subcontractor he used for our flooring, painting, firebox installation, mill work and tile work). I just have to say that there is not a better contractor and also, one of the most important and hallmark attribute of Max is what an Honest and ETHICAL man to work with, and so was every member of his team....my husband and I just cannot say enough about how great an experience this was and I would do it all over again. We just want to say a heart felt thank you to every single person that worked on our home. I now love every single minute I spend in it. I turned into a dream home.....I can't wait to start a master bath and kitchen remodel! Do hire this team and you will not regret the experience at all read less
- Baggett Construction ServicesAwesome! Max arrived when he promised, kept in contact with us the whole time. Start/finished on time. Professional crew that obviously know their trade well. When any problems arose we were contacted before they did anything to make sure we knew what the possible solutions were to fix it. Max explained the whole process to us,how things were going to be done. He even instructed us on how to do some of the smaller projects ourselves. The crew cleaned up any mess they made, inside or out. One of the crew members even signed for a UPS package, placed it safely out of sight, as the house was empty at the time. I would not hesitate to use Baggett construction in the future, and would recommend them to anyone need work done of any size. They use quality products so things get done right the first time. Max works with people and goes above and beyond what we expected from a contractor read less
Flooring Contractors in King City
- Business Description:As owner of JG builder I aim to satisfy your vision and values of your home. JG Builder is disabled veteran owned business and I have 25 years in construction industry, Working with the Navy for 10 years as a construction specialist. We are timely, organized and aim to bring your vision to life. Sincerely Owner ,Joseph Guerrer read lessRecent Review:JG team showed up at the appointed time surveyed the work to be done and appeared to take good notes. The estimate, along with others arrived in a timely manner, upon review I noted I wished to add additional scope. The builder said they'd get back to me. Over the period of a month no update was provided despite multiple emails, phone calls and text. Not sure if I got lost in the shuffle or what ... but at the end of the day they were unresponsive. Which is of course frustrating. I did not get to see their work, just the front end contract effort read lessJim S.
- Business Description:Cinderella Carpet One has been a premiere provider of carpet, hardwood flooring and flooring installation services Since 1967. With the buying power of more than 1,000 stores, we can get the lowest prices from the best manufacturers and pass the savings on to you. **We do not offer Tile at this time** Contact us and see how we can help make your dream floor a reality today! 831-596-776 read lessRecent Review:Fine except when tenants moved in they keep getting stuck with nails that are sticking up at seamsBob W.
- Business Description:Hardwood floors installation sand-finish laminate installation ceramic tiles installationRecent Review:We are please with the quality of work and attention to details, would highly recommend.David M.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, we have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodels, working directly with each home owner. Our cabinets are custom made offering the best in quality, with the ability to build in any configuration. Working with you, listening to your remodeling ideas and suggestions to help create your vision for your home. Also, we use 3D Design with the ability to see materials and finishes live at our Showrooom read lessRecent Review:Gave me an email address but never called back after I emailed.Tracy P.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL CONTRACTING, REMODELING AND NEW CONSTRUCTION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It went great.Well he's a nice guy and honest and hardworking and his very good. He got things done in a really good time and the quality was great. So I'm very happy and pleased. I'm gonna use him again for my next project for sure read lessJohn M.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f.. read lessRecent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us first read lessKanjana B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Santa Cruz Kitchen and Bath is the only full service design and construction company in Santa Cruz. We specialize in kitchens and bathrooms. We also have a full plumbing showroom.
- Business Description:We are a small Boutique Full Service Design Firm with and emphasis in Green and Sustainable Design.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Find flooring installation in
- Big Sur
- Carmel Valley
- San Miguel
- Paso Robles
- Carmel By The Sea
- San Juan Bautista
- Pebble Beach
- Pacific Grove
flooring installation in King City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C-Susan Inc.,DBA Carlton Choate Flooring652 San Juan Grade Road
- Carlton Choate Flooring595 El Camino Real N #110
- Carmel Stone Imports1725 Contra Costa St.
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- charles eddings246 E Acacia St
- Cinderella Carpet One Floor & Home6 Rossi Cir
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- C-Susan Inc.,DBA Carlton Choate Flooring
- Grout Slayer1145 clementina st
- Grout Slayer
- NOMADS FINE RUGS486 ALVARADO ST
- NOMADS FINE RUGS
- Sage Interiors24571 Silver Cloud Ct. #101
- Sampaolo Builders3240 Del Monte Blvd
- Santa Cruz Kitchen & Bath1824 Soquel Avenue
Santa Cruz, California
- Showroom Flooring11721 Rico Street
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stanley Steemer11420 G Commercial Pkwy
- Sage Interiors
- Wheeler's Flooring500 N Main St Wheeler's Flooring
- Wheeler's Flooring