Bright Home Energy Services

CSLB
06/30/2021

3117 Fite Cir

Sacramento, CA 95827

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roofing and Solar Installation

Roofing and Solar Installation

roofing202095210
Energy efficient lifetime warranty roofing combined with enough solar panels to offset your energy use are a no brainer. We just completed this job in Stockton, CA and left some very happy customers behind.

Bright Home Energy Services is a green energy contractor proudly serving the greater Sacramento area. We specialize in energy efficient home improvement projects and whole home design including asphalt roofing, metal roofing, ventilation, solar panels, heating and air conditioning repair and replacment, insulation, window replacement and water heating/plumbing repair and replacement. If you are wondering how you can save more in your home, we also offer a home energy audit which will take a look at everything with energy savings and home improvement in mind. We have many options and the tools to get your job done right the first time and within your budget. All inspections and replacement consultations are FREE, just contact us and find out how we can help today....
Whole House Window Replacement

window replacement

202095832
Owens Corning Roofing

roofing

202195832

roofing (6)HVAC Companies (2)

04/06/2021

I had a new roof and a high efficient hot water heater installed. I’m extremely happy with both. Every single person I had contact with was so professional, courteous, knowledgeable and clean. I would use them again for anything I should ever need for my home. I understand they do windows and many other things. I can’t say enough good things about this company.

Description of Work
I’m extremely happy

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

10/13/2020

Went by quick considering the old HVAC gave issues to the workers because it was installed backwards, they did it right, and the price was amazing compared to others. The professionalism was great, they made sure every question was answered. Would recommend them over any well known name.

Description of Work
New HVAC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/15/2020

Awesome. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
They did beautiful and some gutters.

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

09/09/2020

I contacted Bright Home to help my client with some major roof repair work. They did quality work and were very professional throughout the project. Bid prices was also very reasonable for the amount of work to be completed. I would definitely work them again.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

09/04/2020

They finished the job and everything is fine. I appreciate them very understanding and kind people

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

09/04/2020

It was great they were professional,customer service oriented and they were agreat guys and did an excellent work.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/09/2020

amazing!! professional, friendly services, 1 day for AC, 3 for roof(which was 3 layers over 40yrs old) m overwhelmed with how smoothly everything went, i cannot stress enough how comfortable they made me feel taking such a huge step n getting this all done.

Description of Work
complete roof replacement and A/C replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Energy Efficiency Audits (100 point inspection), Heating and Air Conditioning (including free inspections, repairs and replacements), Indoor Air Quality (including ductwork, ventilation, advanced air filtration and UV lights), Roofing (including free inspections, roofing repairs, asphalt roofing, metal roofing, re-roofs, and gutters), Solar (including panel installations and power storage), Window Replacement (proudly offering Milgard and Plygem Windows and Patio Doors), Plumbing (including free inspections, repairs, water heater replacement and plumbing replacements), Insulation (including attic, wall and floor insulation), Electrical Services (including panel replacments, running new circuts, remodels and re-wires), Concrete (including driveways, patios and new pads)

We do not offer stucco/siding services, not sure why Angie's List still sends us those requests. Thank you.