Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in King City, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in King City
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Hit the button and garage door would not open. Called these guys and was back in business an hour later. Broken spring. Fair price. Professional. Best of all... convenient.
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Edi is very good at what he does and I don't just mean fix garage doors. Great customer service and very responsive. Highly recommend them.
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.I had 3 estimates done to get a new garage door and motor and it was all close to the same price. Edi was great from the start and explained everything to me and was very patient. He answered all of my questions that I had and made me feel comfortable with my choices. The installers (dad and son) were fantastic. They were so nice and did an excellent job. I was frustrated to find that some of the other companies I contacted would charge to just come to do an estimate. One who was highly recommended by neighbors didn't even bother to come and just gave me a price over email. Edi was none of those things and the awesome reviews he has on Angi are true. I would recommend of Edi
- J & N Garage Doors and RepairNoel did a great job replacing the garage doors. I was happy with the outcome. I would definitely rehire him again if needed.
- Overhead Door Co. of SalinasThe technician adjusted a creaky, clanky old sectional door so that it opens and closes much smoother and quieter than before. Moved the attachment point on the door of the opener so that door is much easier to open manually (in case of power failure). Total time just under one hour. Did not attempt to sell me new parts I did not need
- Overhead Door Co. of SalinasOur garage door is older and has some issues. It needed work. We live in King City, and first of all, they were willing to come and help us. Technician showed up on time, and was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. He suggested a repair which was inexpensive and got the door working well again. No big "replace the door" sales pitches, even though it is older and probably should be replaced. Definitely would have them come out again
- Duppy's Door Service IncOVER THE PHONE THEY INSTRUCTED ME HOW TO REPROGRAM MY KEY PAD. I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE AND WILL US THEM AGAIN IF NEEDED
- Lighthouse Door CompanyOur springs on the garage door broke Easter Sunday. We called Lighthouse Door and Gate 1st thing Monday morning, They were here in about an hour and everything work great now. Fast Service.
- Jacks Overhead Doors IncThey did an excellent job. They were extremely knowlegable and the pricing was very reasonable. We were then able to get a much better door. They were courteous and fabulous. some people were not even able to put in the right track but they were.
- Jacks Overhead Doors IncWhen I called the first thing I was asked was if a car was trapped in the garage, it was not.. I was impressed with the question because if it was the case they would get someone right out. They came the next day, were on time, repair person was knowledgeable and explained what had happened. He fixed the door quickly. I would absolutely use them for any garage door problem in the future. I was extremely happy with the servic
Garage Door Companies in King City
- Business Description:Busby Overhead Doors & Gates Inc. has been serving the Salinas Valley, Monterey County, Santa Clara County & Santa Cruz County since 1998. We install and repair residential and commercial garage doors and gates as well as storefront rolling grilles. From replacing springs, cables or sections to new installation, we do it all! We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for emergency repairs. Busby Overhead Doors & Gates Inc. offers installation and repair servicRecent Review:It was fine.Jessica O.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
- Business Description:We are a Home Service Company if you need Handyman service, Home Improvement, Painting, painter, Drywall, Flooring, plumbing, Electrical, Garage Repair. Roofing, House Cleaning. Tree Removal, Landscaping, AC Repair, Heating Service, we can help you with all Your Home Improvement needs and more Check out our website for all your Home Service Need
- Recent Review:I have been a Costco member at this location ever since the Store opened. Costco as a Wholesale Store is alright however many Items aren't consistent and may not be there each time you shop. Anyways as for the Pharmacy I have never met a worse bunch of rude People like I did at this Pharmacy. I brought my Aunt & Uncle to get a specific Prescription that couldn't be substituted for Generic Medication and that was stated on the Prescription. My Aunt & Uncle have great Insurance Medicare,!Tricare for Life Military Insurance and Government Blue Cross. The Tech who assisted us was rude and nasty and said She doubted the Insurance would cover the needed Medication and said my Relatives would most likely need to pay the $3000usd to cover the cost. Costco Pharmacy is a known Provider for all 3 of my Relatives Insurance Providers but because of this Technicians horrible demeanor we decided to leave. I would never recommend this Pharmacy to anyone nor would I trust this Staff to fill so much as a Aspirin Prescription. The Staff just doesn't seem to care about Customers. In fact we spoke with another elderly Lady who the Pharmacy Technician accused of bringing in a fake Doctors Prescription. This Lady really was upset and when we heard her story we said known of Us would ever us this disgustingly horrible PharmacyLee M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, in business since 1970, on the Monterey Peninsula and in the Sacramento Delta.Recent Review:Richard is a real chatter box but very professional and thorough. He repaired my auto gate opener on a new house we just moved in to. Replaced the chain, lubed the internals, and provided me with a new remote. Most of the work was provided on the first visit, but he needed to follow up a few days later when it appeared the drive chain needed to be repaired. In all honesty the repair was more expensive that I was expecting, but I'm glad that it is done. <br /> he is currently working with me on replacing my aging garage doors. He is very persistent on email but that is OK. I will update my review after that process is complete. <br /Elizabeth C.
- Business Description:Exquisite Form Meets Intelligent Function- Whether your style is Classic traditional, Old World or Avante-Garde Contempory, your home deserves one-of-a-kind NEFF MILL woodwork. The name NEFF has been recognized around the greater bay area for OVER 20 YEARS by discerning homeowners and designers, who prefer dwellings that reflect their own unique style and character. From starter home to grand palace, NEFF MILL invites you to make your own statement. The true magic of NEFF begins in th..
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:VIA is an artisan company concerned with Quality: delivering what keeps our clients coming back. We recogize you name, and your voice, not just your address. Our experience and insurance knowledge can make the difference between claims that get paid, and those that are not. Insurance: A pain we pay for to AVOID a worse potention PAIN
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in King City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALCAL ROOFING & INSULATION42950 Osgood Rd
- ALCAL ROOFING & INSULATION
- Door-Mart Garage Doors11286 Pyrites Way Ste 110
Gold River, California
- Door-Mart Garage Doors
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jacks Overhead Doors Inc110 E Luchesssa Ave # 2
- Jacks Overhead Doors Inc
- Kenneth Chrisman Construction8730 Carmel Valley Rd
- Kenneth Chrisman Construction
- NEFF'S MILL CABINETS3334 PAUL DAVIS DR 5
- NEFF'S MILL CABINETS
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC
- USA Door & Gate Service1445 Elkhorn Rd
- USA Door & Gate Service
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599