Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top moving companies in King City, CA
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in King City
- The White Glove MoversErik is the BEST. His professionalism, flexibility, kindness & great communication was a huge part of making a challenging situation 100% better. It’s a relief when you know your cherished belongings are in such great, skilled hands. If you’re moving in the Bay Area (especially with antiques!), look no further. These folks are total pros. Great value & service for a more than fair price read less
- Mod MoversWhat an amazing experience! Moving is no one’s favorite task. Mod Movers made this hectic time run seamlessly and like a well oiled machine! The staff, from office to movers are all so professional with amazing work ethic. I highly, highly recommend this company. You won’t be sorry!
- Pro MoversWorkers did an excellent job and were polite as well as efficiently and expeditiously carried out the moving project in a timely manner.
- The White Glove MoversIt was the best possible experience it could be. The movers were totally professional, quiet, thorough, respectful, and genuinely nice guys. I asked them to move a very heavy, solid wood bed frame with drawers down 12 stairs and around very difficult maneuvering around a tight hallway space and then another jigsaw hallway space, and unbelievably they did it with ease and perseverance. I was over the top impressed and will be using them again read less
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.I live in Ohio and researched vehicle transport companies for my son in California. A lot of the companies seemed shady and their reviews reflected as such. I called a few other companies before feeling comfortable after talking with Rachel from Executive Auto Shippers LLC. The cost to ship from other companies ranged from $750 to $1300. I choose EAS LLC because of their reviews on Consumer Affairs. They also offered and honored the military discount unlike other companies. This is the first time that I or my son used a transport company and I now have their number locked in my phone. I do suggest that if you are looking to ship your vehicle to do your research at least 2 weeks in advance. Most companies will need time to find an available driver and I was on the border line because we needed the vehicle shipped on the 12th and EAS gives a date range as to when your vehicle will be picked up. Our driver was awesome and vehicle was picked up on the 12th (same day my son left for Texas). My son initial plan was to fly to San Angelo and at the last minute he choose to carpool with a fellow serviceman. My son had to find a friend to give the key to the driver for vehicle pickup. My son and his friend then decided to spend extra time in San Antonio which caused my son to miss meeting the driver in San Angelo for delivery of vehicle. But my son informed the driver and they agreed that instead of dropping off vehicle at the base, he dropped it off at a Walmart. Driver texted my son photos of the parked vehicle and I paid the driver via Chase Pay through Chase Bank; which is an instant payment or transfer of funds. I texted the driver a screenshot of Chase Pay completed transaction. My son arrived in San Angelo the day after vehicle arrived to find his vehicle intact. All went well....Happy Customers read less
- RUPPRECHT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENTGreat communication all around. We were able to clearly state what needed to get done and it was done better than expected. Really happy, and refer to friends when they need a job to get done.
- Movers USA IncJose, the supervisor, was on time to begin the work, he and his crew quickly and carefully packed my household for my move to California.
- NorthStar Moving CoThey were on time, VERY Fast, Organized, Helpful. Only downside: To minimize our cost they filled each box (no matter what size) to the top. This resulted in some overlap of the box being filled from different areas of the same room, or from different rooms. It resulted in a colossal "where is the rest of this?'' syndrome read less
- Sterling Van LinesPACKING WENT VERY FAST AND WAS CAREFULLY PACKED FOR STORAGE & MOVE. DELIVERY DATE DELAYED A COUPLE OF TIMES DUE TO COMPANY NEEDING A FULL LOAD TO SHIP TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. HAD REQUESTED A SMALL VAN SO THEY COULD NEGOTIATE STEEP, WINDING DRIVEWAY TO HOUSE UNFORTUNATELY THEY SHIPPED IN A SUPER LARGE VAN AND HAD TO UNLOAD AT THE TOP OF DRIVEWAY AND WALK DOWN. IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK FOR THE MOVING GUYS BUT EVERYTHING ARRIVED SAFELY, UNPACKED AND INSTALLED IN THE NEW LOCATION............................NOTHING WAS BROKEN................... read less
- Sterling Van LinesI can't recommend Sterling high enough. I honestly didn't know where to start with a small load move and sent an inquiry by email. I received an immediate call-back from Doug Brown, who was not at all pushy. In fact, he was very personable and informative. I was moving from South Florida to Northern California--a huge move for me. Doug helped me make some key decisions--most importantly, whether to move only boxes or try to take the few pieces of furniture I hadn't intended to sell. I decided to go with boxes only, which kept the price down. His estimate was $2130 and the actual cost was $2419, which included an extra charge for inside pickup and delivery to a third floor walk-up. (You can save money if you're willing to tote the boxes yourself, in and out.) I was surprised at how close the estimate was, since I was just guessing at how many boxes I'd have when we talked. Turned out I had fewer boxes, but they were heavier than average, since most contained books and papers. The movers from Miami (Sterling is in Los Angeles, so they contract with other trucking companies when necessary) arrived on time and were in and out of my place within a half hour. I'd numbered all the boxes and they also recounted them and weighed them to come up with a final price that was charged to my charge card after delivery. The day after I arrived in California, I received a call from Tony in Dispatch at Sterling, setting up my delivery the next day. That was just 7 days after pick-up. (I'd been told 7-14 days). Tony, too, couldn't have been nicer throughout, offering to hold the boxes at their LA facility, if I'd been delayed and the boxes arrived before I did. When the movers drove up from LA, they kept me informed of their ETA and, on arrival, masterfully found a place to park out front (no small feat--especially in the dark) and practically RAN my boxes up three narrow flights of stairs. I was so impressed. Again, they were in and out in less than a half hour. Thank you, Doug, Tony and Sterling read less
Movers in King City
- Business Description:EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL & INTRASTATE MOVING. Mod MOVERS offers both local and intrastate moving services, with a variety of options you can choose from. Whether you need help with a little or a lot with your upcoming move, our efficient staff will take some of the stress off of you! LOADING AND UNLOADING SERVICES DOT#2983026 | CALT# 19162 read lessRecent Review:What an amazing experience! Moving is no one’s favorite task. Mod Movers made this hectic time run seamlessly and like a well oiled machine! The staff, from office to movers are all so professional with amazing work ethic. I highly, highly recommend this company. You won’t be sorry read lessAng A.
- Business Description:OPEN during COVID-19. All of our moves are conducted with masks and gloves for your safety. Owned & operated by Monterey locals, we started our business as two entrepreneurial kids moving family and friends where-ever they needed to relocate to. Years later, we now have multiple teams dedicated to making your move as stress-free and efficient as possible. You'll see a smile on all of our movers faces as we facilitate your needs, and we hope to make your transition as stress free as possible. .. read lessRecent Review:Erik is the BEST. His professionalism, flexibility, kindness & great communication was a huge part of making a challenging situation 100% better. It’s a relief when you know your cherished belongings are in such great, skilled hands. If you’re moving in the Bay Area (especially with antiques!), look no further. These folks are total pros. Great value & service for a more than fair price read lessEden U.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.Recent Review:I spoke with Anthony and he was nice and did a fantastic job speaking to me over the phone. The movers were great.Jess M.
- Business Description:High quality moves provided from household to offices. Also offering long distance moving to anywhere in the United States and mexico. Free quotes provided. Also insuredRecent Review:Serg's Moving Inc. was the company we used to move items from our old house to our new home. The movers did an outstanding job and were a real pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them to move anyone, They were so professional and took care with all our stuff. They did a great job. Thank yo read lessPeggy B.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Moving APT is the way to go. Fast, reasonably priced, and everything is handled with care. They moved 50+ plants and all of our furniture in a snap! Highly recommend!Braden H.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books read lessRecent Review:Overall a great experience with the office and the movers.Kevin L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici.. read lessRecent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank you read lessWinnie L.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
Deals in King City for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Think something might be off with your bathroom plumbing but aren’t quite sure? Early detection is crucial to keeping your plumbing working properly for years to come. Learn the top eight signs your bathroom plumbing needs repair.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find moving companies in
- Big Sur
- Carmel Valley
- San Miguel
- Paso Robles
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel By The Sea
- San Juan Bautista
- Pebble Beach
- Pacific Grove
moving companies in King City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Beginning Monterey5100 Coe Ave
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- AMERICAN MOVERS501 RESERVATION RD
- Arpin Van Lines - Arpin of Monterey798 Lighthouse Ave # 139
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A New Beginning Monterey
- COWs of Salinas1039 Pellet Ave
- COWs of Salinas
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Junk-A-Side5676 E Burns Ave
- M&T Transport
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mod Movers 1110 Airport Rd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Muva Inc1820 Southwest Expy
San Jose, California
- M&T Transport
- Peninsula Cleaning and Moving servicesP.O. BOX 629
- PODS Moving and Storage10800 Ocean Mist Pkwy Ste B
- Poulos Moving Systems222 Commission St.
- Power Moves Services1017 El Camino Real N
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Peninsula Cleaning and Moving services
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines1359 Dayton St.
- Serg's moving inc427 J St
Chula Vista, California
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- STEVENS WORLDWIDE VAN LINES1729 HOLLY ST
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines