Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Grass Valley, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Grass Valley
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- Mountain Maids PlusThey were here on time and brought crew with them, the owner and her girls made quick work of cleaning my house, my wife was amazed. We have had other house cleaners at a lesser price that did half the work the in twice the time. They had 2 guys on the windows, they not only cleaned the windows but also the screens and tracks, overall a great job. Another guy took care of the roof and gutters and downspouts as 4 more guys attacked the yard work everything they as they racked and trimmed they were also burning everything, in our county (Amador County) we are allowed to burn our yard waste. All work was finished the same day, at first i thought the price was a little high but when i saw all that they had done and how it was done i must say i was very impressed. In closing i will say the we will be calling them back in the future
- Bertin Pulido Garden And Tree ServiceBertin Pulido showed up on time to see what our needs were (mainly demo and prep for the landscaping we would do later on our own). We explained what we wanted along with a diagram of our backyard (we live on ½ and acre) which included adding cement to an existing shed pad, moving 20’x20’ area of large river rock to another location, scraping out smaller river rock/gravel, removing a cactus, removing all weeds, and grading the whole area of soil material remaining. He offered some suggestions regarding the cement work needed to put a replacement shed and after considering it, decided to go with his recommendation. He sat by himself for half an hour considering the work we were requesting a bid for, making some phone calls, writing his own notes, and came up with a bid for us that day. Of all the six landscapers that came to give bids, he was soft spoken, took the time to carefully think out what he would do for us, was not 'pushy' but relaxed and informative, explained how the process would go, and the time/date we could begin if we chose to go with him. He happened to be the last of the landscapers we contacted for bids so we had a feel for what was out there. His price was little higher than most of the bids, lower than a couple, but he had his own equipment (our job really did require a skip loader and larger trucks to haul loads to the dump), he was insured and licensed, and had a number of employees to do the different jobs for our renovation needs. We considered his bid fair and even negotiated with him a little which he was receptive to. We were completely satisfied with his ultimate bid. Bertin had a crew that could start the next day with the clean-up and hauling. As the day went on and into the next day, several different workers showed up and took over with their area of expertise. They were all friendly and diligent workers. Not really an inconvenience for us necessarily, but the first two days (three and half days total), the workers showed up 30 minutes to an hour late, but they got right to work and completed the goals for the day by 5pm. We were extremely pleased with all of the workers employed by Bertin. As the first day went on, I pulled up some walkway pavers that really didn't work well connecting an rv pad to the large cement patio that we have. We asked Bertin how much he would charge to add a 4'x4' walkway. He told us the cost of both the materials and labor and we gave the go-ahead. Later, we removed a 27 year old wooden walkway to the old shed. We considered using wood once again, but asked Bertin what he thought. He shared his opinion (use cement), once again gave us a price, and then added this to the job also. A third change to the plan was also welcomed and fairly priced by Bertin when we asked for him to scrape out another smaller area on the other side of the shed area. Although he already had us as a client, our added changes to the contract were still fairly priced and even though adding a day and half to the job, he was happy to re-arrange employee’s schedule to get the complete job completed without having to return later. He also did little extra’s like let us add some “junk” to the truck on each dump run. The workers always left the end of the day only after putting tools away, cleaning or sweeping up, and verifying with us where it was ok to park the truck and skip loader for the night. Our payment’s included 1/3 the first day, another 1/3 the next day after we added the additional work to the contract, then the final 1/3 at the completion of the project (we did a final walk-through and once we were satisfied he took the final payment). We absolutely loved working with Bertin and his employees. Our experience with him was positive and we are very satisfied with the results! I would recommend his company 100%! (Bertin lives between Lompoc and Buelton, but supplies his services throughout the North County
- Bethesda Lawn & MaintenanceThis is just the most recent work. I've been using Bethesda Lawn and Maintenance for the last 6+ year and I think they're great. They regularly take care of lawn mowing and cleanup and other lawn care needs as requested (e.g, aeration, seeding, fertilizing, weeding, ,leaf cleanup, etc.). All of the workers are professional and friendly. David is very responsive and knowledgable. Two of my neighbors came to ask me about them and also now use them
- DRM VENTURES LTDFirst of all, Derek was prompt in his email and phone responses. He has all of the appropriate tools for the job. What would have taken us a week, he finished in a few hours! I felt he was more than fair in terms of price and we will consider any time we need yard work and definitely for leaf removal next year
Leaf Removal Services in Grass Valley
- Business Description:Green Team Junk offers Angie’s List Members 10% off all jobs. We specialize in environmentally conscious junk removal for your home or office. We will give you a quote on any item or debris you might need removed with the exception of hazardous waste. Our goal is to repurpose, refurbish, donate, and recycle everything we can in order to keep usable raw materials out of the landfill. Our promise to you is the LANDFILL IS THE LAST RESORTRecent Review:These guys are great and had the most competitive rate that I could find as well as the most professional response and service. I’m done looking for other junk hauling companies as I will continue to use these guys throughout the years. Are the owner is very reliable and personal. They have been able to come out On short notice as well as planning ahead. I would highly recommend that you use this company as I know you will not be disappointedKelly S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Trust Serve-All Contracting for all of your projects from large to small. We can do everything from home remodeling to school renovations. Everything is done to your complete satisfaction, and we put 110% into every job to get it done right the first time. Our general contracting services are very diverse to fit all of your needs, so we don't have to hire subcontractors, saving you both time and money. Customers come back time and time again for our amazing customer dedication and quality wo..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Professional and friendly. Trusted.
- Business Description:Whether you're looking to upgrade your residence, or you're a real estate developer needing to make a fresh start on a property, Zap! Haul & Earthwork provides the experience and equipment you need to get the job done with efficiency and integrity - locally! In addition to a slew of hauling and earthwork services, Ben takes immense pride in maintaining a green business, and passing along that environmental consideration for you
- Business Description:The Shepherd Boy is an ecological land management service, using sheep to control grass, weeds, and brush. The sheep are a mixed flock of hair breed sheep, which are well suited to the Mediterranean climate of Northern California. They have eating habits similar to those of goats, making them ideal for vegetation management. Aaron, the shepherd, lives in Nevada City, California, and travels the Sierra foothills with his sheep. He is passionate about environmental stewardship, and ha..Recent Review:We were impressed with Aaron's knowledge of vegetation and the needs of our particular property. He is pleasant and easy to talk to. He was prompt and courteous. I felt comfortable having him on our property when he came to check on the sheep. The sheep did a great job and it was fun having them here. We plan to call Aaron, The Shepherd Boy, every spring so his sheep can keep our property clear. <br /Pamela S.
- Business Description:Real Estate Clean-Up Hauling junk and debris to the dump. Landscape maintenanceRecent Review:They did a great job and the cost seemed very reasonable. It was a very difficult piece of property to get to and they were willing to work with us to get it cleared. We were very impressed with how thorough they were and how diligent they worked during the winter months. I would hire them again, in an instant, if we ever acquired another property with that kind of trash problemSusan N.
- Business Description:Luna’s Property Maintenance is an established family owned and operated business in Nevada County, California. Owners, Danny and Ashley work diligently to meet customer expectations while maintaining a friendly rapport with each and every one of their clients. Danny supervises and performs the work while Ashley handles all of the scheduling, billing, and customer service and is a full time Mom to daughter, Aamari. "You name it...I'll do it!" -Daniel Lun
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- Cedar Ridge
- Rough And Ready
- Nevada City
- Penn Valley
- Meadow Vista
- Oregon House
- Browns Valley
- Pilot Hill
- Garden Valley
leaf removal services in Grass Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alonso Landscape Care10205 E Avenue R6
- Alonso Landscape Care
- Cannon's Handyman Services11459 Red Dog Rd
Nevada City, California
- Cannon's Handyman Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Green Team Junk11660 Garnet Way
- Green Team Junk
- Land Designs by Leo10184 Keenan wy
Grass Valley, California
- Land Designs by Leo
- Nevada County Brush Clearing & Hauling13601 Rancho Nogotta Ln
Grass Valley, California
- Nevada County Brush Clearing & Hauling
- Serve All Contracting4887 PASADENA AVE
- Serve All Contracting
- The Shepherd Boy230 American Hill rd
Nevada City, California
- The Shepherd Boy
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc