Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Eureka, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Eureka
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company read less
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional read less
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system read less
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came read less
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Eureka
- Business Description:Owner owned and operated company with 15 years of experience. We are a full service plumbing company-no job is too big or to small! Free estimates.Recent Review:Arrived on the same day and worked in the dark to unclog the main stem. Would definitely recommend them.Peter T.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services read lessLan Y.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Very good job very good to work with. They did us a favor and removed old gutters so we could paint they let us change our mind on color and shape of gutter without one complaint because of our mind changeErica V.
- Business Description:California Contractor License #759516
- Business Description:At Valley Sanitation LLC, we are a licensed, bonded, and insured company, specializing in septic tank and grease trap pumping, installation, and repair services. With decades of experience in the industry, we correctly install systems to ensure efficient operation, and we quickly identify and correct any problems you may be having with your septic system. We look forward to meeting all of your septic system needs read less
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 964-9907 in Chico, CA, to request an estimate for our toilet rentals, septic pumping, or septic repair.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned busniss with 2 to 4 employees
- Business Description:LICENSE #: 955997Recent Review:The plumber showed up and took my old faucet apart to diagnose the problem, He would have been able to fix it, but since I really was not happy with my old faucet set, I decided to go with a new one. They had a faucet set on the truck which was not exactly what I was looking for. These guys really know their stuff and told me of a store locally where I could get a super nice quality faucet for a lot less than they usually sell for. I bought the faucet and they came back to put it in and it is just fantastic. The $40 diagnostic fee was waived as I had work done and the cost was very reasonable. <br /> I gave perfect marks on all areas for this company as they are top notch in all areas. The office, the workers' punctuality, level of expertise and the quality of work were above and beyond the norm. They conducted themselves in a friendly yet totally professional manner that let me feel comfortable and confident in them. I would definitely call them again if needed and I highly recommend this company. <br /> This review is for the new owners of Mad River Plumbing, I call it Joe's Mad River Plumbing as Joe is the new owner that bought Mad River Plumbing from the old owner. I am very pleased to have discovered these highly trustworthy decent people that are an asset to our community. It is a nice family business that is of the highest degree of efficiency and quality. <br / read lessJennifer H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:My tenant called and they came over and never called me with a bid and just did the job and called me for my cc #. I thought they were calling with the bid as they had done in the past. No! They did the work without calling me and they knew from service they had done before that this was a rental and I had a 99.00 service contract with them. I would never use them again! <br / read lessKim C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Blue Lake
- Rio Dell
- Willow Creek
- Crescent City
- Happy Camp
- Smith River
septic tank services in Eureka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hooven & Co., Inc.3445 Central
- Hooven & Co., Inc.
- MAD RIVER PLUMBING INC700 s g street
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte1615 Highland Ave
- Mulder Construction Inc.12290 High Valley Rd
Clearlake Oaks, California
- Multipure/Pure Water NetworkPO Box
- MAD RIVER PLUMBING INC
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC