Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Eureka, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Eureka
- Curtis & AssociateI sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with read less
Land Surveyors in Eureka
- Business Description:We are an employee-owned engineering, surveying, environmental and planning firm with hands-on expertise and a regional reputation. Our work is our marketing strategy.Recent Review:Robison Engineering recently helped me complete all the State of Nevada requirements to secure water rights on my property. The service I received was outstanding! Nathan and Marcie responded immediately to all my concerns, were highly professional, and knowledgable about the process. The value I received for my dollar was better than expected. All in all, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend this outfit to anyone needing this type of professional service read lessHazel B.
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to Reclamation read lessRecent Review:Went quickly and smoothly, drillers are impressed.Batsheva O.
- Business Description:Contact Southwest Surveying, Inc. in Joshua Tree, CA, to hire land surveying and mapping technology services.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan read less
- Business Description:DZC Consulting is a Woman-Owned Small Business committed to providing archaeological, historical, and cultural resource management services to private clients, and State and Federal agencies. We offer timely and effective guidance through the regulatory process, anticipating problem areas & helping clients plan for optimal solutions and successful project completion. We produce client oriented results and minimize cost while protecting our collective cultural heritage. DZC Consulting wou.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Blue Lake
- Rio Dell
- Willow Creek
- Crescent City
- Happy Camp
- Smith River
land surveyors in Eureka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- California Engineering & Surveying Inc5210 Molise Ct
- California Engineering & Surveying Inc
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting2370 Lindstrom Ave
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting
- Mashiach Exploration LLC4995 Santa Barbara Avenue
- Mashiach Exploration LLC
- Robison Engineering Company, Inc846 Victorian Ave. Suite #20
- Robison Engineering Company, Inc