Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Arcata, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Arcata
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Arcata
- Business Description:Owner owned and operated company with 15 years of experience. We are a full service plumbing company-no job is too big or to small! Free estimates.Recent Review:Arrived on the same day and worked in the dark to unclog the main stem. Would definitely recommend them.Peter T.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Very good job very good to work with. They did us a favor and removed old gutters so we could paint they let us change our mind on color and shape of gutter without one complaint because of our mind changeErica V.
- Business Description:We are offering full range of plumbing services likes: - Drains; - Sewers; - Rooter services; - Hot water heaters; - Plumbing repair; - Plumbing replacement; - HVAC; - Solar Water Heater and many more! Just give us a call for additional information
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:California Contractor License #759516
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter plumbers in Eureka, CA provide full service plumbing maintenance and repairs and clogged drain cleaning, 24 hours a day. Roto-Rooter Eureka plumbers offer residential and commercial plumbing services that customers depend on for all of their local plumbing needs. Call RotoRooter for your septic pump outs, repairs and leach field installations and repairsRecent Review:I dealt with 6-7 people. 2 diff. answering service people...They were great, they really were. I would use them again. I was really pleased.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:My tenant called and they came over and never called me with a bid and just did the job and called me for my cc #. I thought they were calling with the bid as they had done in the past. No! They did the work without calling me and they knew from service they had done before that this was a rental and I had a 99.00 service contract with them. I would never use them again! <br /Kim C.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Blue Lake
- Willow Creek
- Rio Dell
- Crescent City
- Happy Camp
- Smith River
- Fort Jones
septic tank services in Arcata
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hooven & Co., Inc.3445 Central
- Hooven & Co., Inc.
- MAD RIVER PLUMBING INC700 s g street
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte1615 Highland Ave
- Mulder Construction Inc.12290 High Valley Rd
Clearlake Oaks, California
- Multipure/Pure Water NetworkPO Box
- MAD RIVER PLUMBING INC
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC