Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dos Palos, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dos Palos
- AM Construction and ConcreteOverall, smooth process from the moment the owner came to our project. Very prompt, punctual, and precise service from the beginning to the end. The crew was also polite. Would definitely refer this company for cement work!! Great work gentlemen.
- AM Construction and ConcreteI am very pleased with the final result of my driveway project. The employees I dealt with at AM construction were professional. They finished the job on time and on budget. I would not hesitate to hire them again for any future concrete projects.
- AM Construction and ConcreteGreat service from the company who is owned by a U. S Veteran. Employees were knowledgeable and caring and listened to my request and did a great job. They cleaned up the area after they were done and made sure I was fully satisfied. Thank you everyone .
- Schmidt ConstructionSchmidt Construction did an awesome job for me. They are very punctual. They show up and get the job done on a timely manner. Their prices are very reasonable and they pay particular attention to detail in their work. I highly recommend Schmidt Construction for all of your cement needs. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use them again for future jobs. I give them a thumbs up and a AAA+ rating. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again..
- All Seasons ConstructionI was pleased with the service they provided. I have no complaints; they did everything I expected of them.
- Ultimate ConcreteI had a parking pad which was in very poor condition and was in need of replacement. I started the bid process using Angie's list of various contractors. Dan arrived at my residence, took measurements, and e-mailed me his quote a day later. After reviewing all the bids, I chose Ultimate Concrete. Not because they were the lowest bid, but because they had such good reviews. Dan also has an excellent website attached to Angie's list so you can see his prior jobs and judge the quality of the work. My job took three days to complete. On day one Dan and his crew arrived on time completing the demolition process, hauling away the old concrete, and cleaning up the debris. Day two they graded the surface so that it was even and sloped away from my house for better drainage. He set the forms, laid the Rebar and installed a rubber membrane between my existing drive way and along the side walk so that once the parking pad was poured, it would have room to expand and contract thus prevent cracking of the concrete. On day three the concrete was poured. Dan and his crew spent a lot of time and effort to ensure the finish work was done properly. I was completely satisfied with the job and the quality of his work. He takes the time to listen to the customer, addresses any concerns, answers all questions. I highly recommend him for your concrete needs. I'm sure you've heard the old adage "You get what you pay for.in this world." If you want Cheap, you'll get crap. If you want quality call Dan
- Marco's LandscapingWe moved to this area mid-1992. We soon decided we needed a gardener. Marco's Landscaping already had some 10 years of experience. His work has been without fault -- should there be a problem,. he will address it personally.
- Yard Masters, Inc.The end result is good and we've received compliments from our neighbor. The workers were all polite, worked well and left the work site very tidy. There seemed to always be at least one worker that could communicate reasonably well in English, however there were several times I ended up calling the company to clarify some issues I was having with the construction. Juan was very responsive to come over and make sure that the end result would be as I expected. The only cautionary statement I would make is that communication and attention to supervision are necessary. There were things discussed in the initial consult that didn't end up being written in the estimate and therefore didn't end up actually being done. Juan indicated he would give estimates for cement with wire and without, which wasn't done and since I was quite ill the day the cement was poured I'm not sure which way it ended up. There was also an issue about the heights of the two sections of fence, and if I'd not been there I think they may have ended up wrong, but when I brought up the issue Juan came right over and clarified my expectations with the workers
- Marco's LandscapingInitially, looked like a fair job, but later came the headache. The patio was two inched too high of the ground. Which was not in the plan. They did a shabby job relocating my sprinkers and never replaced my drains and so the back yard flooded and later the sprinkers didnt work because they left broken sprinklers that they did not tell me about. I didnt find out til later because it was winter then and I didn't turn on the sprinkler system until after the job was done. Right after the work was done I called a few times to ask them to come back and follow up and they never responded. Never. They did some landscaping in the side of my house too during the same time and cracked a pipe while putting in the rocks that has to be repaired. This flooded my front lawn because it water ran to the front lawn. I didn't even bother to call them because they never respond. Do not hire this company. Absolutely horrible follow up. Never even called after the job was done to see how things were. And I was a good customer I paid right on time and even paid over. Which they later reembursed
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dos Palos
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide personalized, excellent custom concrete work for our clients. No job is too small, we do it all. The owner, Victor Rivera, has over 20 years of concrete construction experience. He personally supervises all jobs and specializes in custom residential projects. The special care he applies to all his projects results in beautiful and excellent quality workmanship. V. Rivera Concrete will give you exceptional value for the quality work you receiveRecent Review:Victor poured my original sidewalk ten years ago. I also had him add to it . He tied it in beautifully. He’s great to work with.Pamela G.
- Business Description:We specialize in concrete services, pouring, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estim..Recent Review:The service went exactly as it was planned. No complaints. Looks fantastic.Jeff N.
- Business Description:Lawn Maintenance and Landscape design.Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and walked me through the process.BRENT J.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Schmidt Construction did an awesome job for me. They are very punctual. They show up and get the job done on a timely manner. Their prices are very reasonable and they pay particular attention to detail in their work. I highly recommend Schmidt Construction for all of your cement needs. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use them again for future jobs. I give them a thumbs up and a AAA+ rating. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again..James K.
- Business Description:Paving, driveway insulation, seal coating Patching , grading Over 10 years of paving experience call today we would love to work with youRecent Review:Very happy with there services my drive way looks beautiful and Tommy is a very nice young man would definitely hire againshannon t.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..
- Business Description:We are a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Contractor specializing in the pool industry since 1995. We are one of the few contractors who offer weekly pool service.
- Business Description:Free Design Consultation! In 1989, Rob Burkett launched Burkett’s Pool Plastering with three employees and his wife Dianne running the home office. Today, Burkett’s has grown to more than 250 employees who are dedicated to creating the ultimate backyard environment. With competitive pricing and crews that take pride in their work, we treat your family like our family
- Business Description:Ace of trades is a one stop shop to any and all needs. From fencing to tile and even oil changes, we do it all. Concrete, asphalt, landscaping, mechanics, moving, even accounting and business management. Our team is made up of individuals from many backgrounds with years of experience. You need a Jack of all trades, call the Ace of Trades. Do you have something we've never done before? We'll learn it and buy the equipment while holding ourselves to a standard of quality that holds a money ba..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Los Banos
- Le Grand
- San Joaquin
concrete contractors in Dos Palos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc600 N Frontage Rd
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc
- Elite Landscape2463 Myrtle ave
- Elite Landscape
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- H & J Handyman2217 Sugar Pine Ct
- H & J Handyman
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.204 S Sierra Vista Ave
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- National Dispatching5125 N GATES AVE
- National Dispatching
- Pave Masters
- Pave Masters
- The Lopez Company2914 Crestwood Ct
- The Lopez Company
- V Rivera Concrete IncPO Box 1362
- V Rivera Concrete Inc
- Wake Construction5526 Elliott Ave.
- Wake Construction
- Yard Masters, Inc.1968 Business Park Way
- Yard Masters, Inc.