Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Merced, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Merced
- AM Construction and ConcreteOverall, smooth process from the moment the owner came to our project. Very prompt, punctual, and precise service from the beginning to the end. The crew was also polite. Would definitely refer this company for cement work!! Great work gentlemen.
- AM Construction and ConcreteI am very pleased with the final result of my driveway project. The employees I dealt with at AM construction were professional. They finished the job on time and on budget. I would not hesitate to hire them again for any future concrete projects.
- AM Construction and ConcreteGreat service from the company who is owned by a U. S Veteran. Employees were knowledgeable and caring and listened to my request and did a great job. They cleaned up the area after they were done and made sure I was fully satisfied. Thank you everyone .
- Schmidt ConstructionSchmidt Construction did an awesome job for me. They are very punctual. They show up and get the job done on a timely manner. Their prices are very reasonable and they pay particular attention to detail in their work. I highly recommend Schmidt Construction for all of your cement needs. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use them again for future jobs. I give them a thumbs up and a AAA+ rating. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again..
- All Seasons ConstructionI was pleased with the service they provided. I have no complaints; they did everything I expected of them.
- Ultimate ConcreteI had a parking pad which was in very poor condition and was in need of replacement. I started the bid process using Angie's list of various contractors. Dan arrived at my residence, took measurements, and e-mailed me his quote a day later. After reviewing all the bids, I chose Ultimate Concrete. Not because they were the lowest bid, but because they had such good reviews. Dan also has an excellent website attached to Angie's list so you can see his prior jobs and judge the quality of the work. My job took three days to complete. On day one Dan and his crew arrived on time completing the demolition process, hauling away the old concrete, and cleaning up the debris. Day two they graded the surface so that it was even and sloped away from my house for better drainage. He set the forms, laid the Rebar and installed a rubber membrane between my existing drive way and along the side walk so that once the parking pad was poured, it would have room to expand and contract thus prevent cracking of the concrete. On day three the concrete was poured. Dan and his crew spent a lot of time and effort to ensure the finish work was done properly. I was completely satisfied with the job and the quality of his work. He takes the time to listen to the customer, addresses any concerns, answers all questions. I highly recommend him for your concrete needs. I'm sure you've heard the old adage "You get what you pay for.in this world." If you want Cheap, you'll get crap. If you want quality call Dan
- Marco's LandscapingWe moved to this area mid-1992. We soon decided we needed a gardener. Marco's Landscaping already had some 10 years of experience. His work has been without fault -- should there be a problem,. he will address it personally.
- Yard Masters, Inc.The end result is good and we've received compliments from our neighbor. The workers were all polite, worked well and left the work site very tidy. There seemed to always be at least one worker that could communicate reasonably well in English, however there were several times I ended up calling the company to clarify some issues I was having with the construction. Juan was very responsive to come over and make sure that the end result would be as I expected. The only cautionary statement I would make is that communication and attention to supervision are necessary. There were things discussed in the initial consult that didn't end up being written in the estimate and therefore didn't end up actually being done. Juan indicated he would give estimates for cement with wire and without, which wasn't done and since I was quite ill the day the cement was poured I'm not sure which way it ended up. There was also an issue about the heights of the two sections of fence, and if I'd not been there I think they may have ended up wrong, but when I brought up the issue Juan came right over and clarified my expectations with the workers
- Marco's LandscapingInitially, looked like a fair job, but later came the headache. The patio was two inched too high of the ground. Which was not in the plan. They did a shabby job relocating my sprinkers and never replaced my drains and so the back yard flooded and later the sprinkers didnt work because they left broken sprinklers that they did not tell me about. I didnt find out til later because it was winter then and I didn't turn on the sprinkler system until after the job was done. Right after the work was done I called a few times to ask them to come back and follow up and they never responded. Never. They did some landscaping in the side of my house too during the same time and cracked a pipe while putting in the rocks that has to be repaired. This flooded my front lawn because it water ran to the front lawn. I didn't even bother to call them because they never respond. Do not hire this company. Absolutely horrible follow up. Never even called after the job was done to see how things were. And I was a good customer I paid right on time and even paid over. Which they later reembursed
Concrete Repair Contractors in Merced
- Business Description:At Ultimate Concrete our focus is on personalized service and quality craftsmanship. From large scale commercial work to highly detailed residential work. Ultimate Concrete is here to help all residential, commercial and agricultural owners with their concrete needs, our specialty is in driveway removal and replacements.Recent Review:Dan and his team, Kevin, Owen and Grizz were so great! I had a plan in mind and Dan worked with me In order to make it happen and it turned out beautifully. They were all very professional and they cleaned up everyday before they left the job. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and family. Couldn’t be happier, Great job guysLynette B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide personalized, excellent custom concrete work for our clients. No job is too small, we do it all. The owner, Victor Rivera, has over 20 years of concrete construction experience. He personally supervises all jobs and specializes in custom residential projects. The special care he applies to all his projects results in beautiful and excellent quality workmanship. V. Rivera Concrete will give you exceptional value for the quality work you receiveRecent Review:Victor poured my original sidewalk ten years ago. I also had him add to it . He tied it in beautifully. He’s great to work with.Pamela G.
- Business Description:Bright Home Energy Services is a green energy contractor proudly serving the greater Sacramento area. We specialize in energy efficient home improvement projects and whole home design including asphalt roofing, metal roofing, ventilation, solar panels, heating and air conditioning repair and replacment, insulation, window replacement and water heating/plumbing repair and replacement. If you are wondering how you can save more in your home, we also offer a home energy audit which will take a l..Recent Review:I had a new roof and a high efficient hot water heater installed. I’m extremely happy with both. Every single person I had contact with was so professional, courteous, knowledgeable and clean. I would use them again for anything I should ever need for my home. I understand they do windows and many other things. I can’t say enough good things about this companyElmer D.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Schmidt Construction did an awesome job for me. They are very punctual. They show up and get the job done on a timely manner. Their prices are very reasonable and they pay particular attention to detail in their work. I highly recommend Schmidt Construction for all of your cement needs. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use them again for future jobs. I give them a thumbs up and a AAA+ rating. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again..James K.
- Business Description:Paving, driveway insulation, seal coating Patching , grading Over 10 years of paving experience call today we would love to work with youRecent Review:Very happy with there services my drive way looks beautiful and Tommy is a very nice young man would definitely hire againshannon t.
- Business Description:We specialize in concrete services, pouring, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estim..Recent Review:The service went exactly as it was planned. No complaints. Looks fantastic.Jeff N.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:Peter was very fast and always prompt. After measuring on a Sunday, he had the custom door made on Monday. I absolutely love my door. It was custom made and it’s pretty large door! The price was reasonable!Kasey p.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them againEugene R.
- Business Description:Amateur household repairs for bargain prices but we aren't accepting any requests at this moment
- Recent Review:Very good customer service, I will use R.E. Souza Concrete again.John W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Merced
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- ANC CUSTOMS245 W 22nd St
- ANC CUSTOMS
- Elite Landscape2463 Myrtle ave
- Elite Landscape
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- H & J Handyman2217 Sugar Pine Ct
- H & J Handyman
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.204 S Sierra Vista Ave
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.
- Ultimate ConcretePO Box 177
- Ultimate Concrete
- V Rivera Concrete IncPO Box 1362
- V Rivera Concrete Inc
- Wake Construction5526 Elliott Ave.
- Wake Construction
- Yard Masters, Inc.1968 Business Park Way
- Yard Masters, Inc.