Yard Masters, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

License# 715672. Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Yardmasters/165535130253473...

Ultimate Concrete

At Ultimate Concrete our focus is on personalized service and quality craftsmanship. From large scale commercial work to highly detailed residential work. Ultimate Concrete is here to help all residential, commercial and agricultural owners with their concrete needs, our specialty is in driveway removal and replacements.

GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.

We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical project.

Imagine Tree Service, Inc.

Imagine Tree Service is your one stop shop for all your tree service needs. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our customers. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail and what it takes to get the job done safety. There is no project too big or small for Imagine Tree Service, Inc. We specialize in Tree removals, trimming, and stump removals. We would love to come take a look at your damaged, broken or falling trees before disaster strikes! Give us a call today for your next tree service project!

06/09/2014

Description of Work
yard work it went great my home looks just like I want it too!

Category concrete repair

07/08/2013

As close to perfect as possible. They did exactly what they said they'd do. Always early or on time. Very professional attitude with the work crew. Job was beautiful when completed and they had a very easy manner about getting paid. We're very happy we chose this company to do this job. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
This company extended my existing cement patio by adding on an additional section measuring 33' x 16'. They created a "wavy" pattern on the outer edge which gives the new addition a very attractive look.

Category pavers, gravel

05/13/2013

Never heard from the company.

Description of Work
Called and left a message for someone to give me an estimate on pouring cement.

Category concrete repair

03/31/2012

The end result is good and we've received compliments from our neighbor. The workers were all polite, worked well and left the work site very tidy. There seemed to always be at least one worker that could communicate reasonably well in English, however there were several times I ended up calling the company to clarify some issues I was having with the construction. Juan was very responsive to come over and make sure that the end result would be as I expected. The only cautionary statement I would make is that communication and attention to supervision are necessary. There were things discussed in the initial consult that didn't end up being written in the estimate and therefore didn't end up actually being done. Juan indicated he would give estimates for cement with wire and without, which wasn't done and since I was quite ill the day the cement was poured I'm not sure which way it ended up. There was also an issue about the heights of the two sections of fence, and if I'd not been there I think they may have ended up wrong, but when I brought up the issue Juan came right over and clarified my expectations with the workers.

Description of Work
Yardmasters removed a concrete slab next to the garage and replaced it with a longer sidewalk that extended to the driveway. They also replaced the fence gate and extended the line of the fence partway into the front yard. I believe the total sidewalk was about 45 feet by 4-4.5 feet, and the fence was in two sections: 6x5 and 8x4.

Category concrete repair,fencing

Landscape design & installation. weed abatement, irrigation system repairs, tree and ornamental pruning, seasonal planting, pest control, custom concrete (including stamp & colors), irrigation systems, turf installation (sod & hydro-seeding), fence installation, outdoor lighting, boulders/water features, ground cover, mow strips, tree & ornamental planting.