Marco's Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2009

3.8

Rigdon's Lawn Care LLC is a new and upcoming local lawn care service provider out of Modesto, CA. We specialize in lawn care, making your lawn groomed, well maintained and the envy of the neighborhood. From simply mowing the lawn, to more detailed work like trimming hedges, gardening, irrigation and more. We have a very friendly, courteous and professional team of lawn care techs that will be glad to service your lawn care needs and exceed your expectations in making your lawn that DREAM LAWN. At Rigdon's Lawn Care LLC, we take pride in our experienced staff and their ability to get the job done with over 20 years experience in the field. To find out more about what we do, or to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE or a service, contact us today!

Our mission is to provide personalized, excellent custom concrete work for our clients. No job is too small, we do it all. The owner, Victor Rivera, has over 20 years of concrete construction experience. He personally supervises all jobs and specializes in custom residential projects. The special care he applies to all his projects results in beautiful and excellent quality workmanship. V. Rivera Concrete will give you exceptional value for the quality work you receive.

It can be a daunting task looking for not only the right contractor for your job but also the right contractor for you. We completely understand what you're going through. We know every customer has different desires, different needs and different schedules. We're not only here to turn your ideas into reality but to make it a memorable experience every step of the way. Call us right now, no matter where you are in the planning process.

10/29/2015

Marco's provided excellent service. We've hired them for several jobs and they have always been great.

Description of Work
General clean up and planting.

Category landscaping

10/27/2013

It was going along ok , until our youngest needed open heart surgery. We needed to temporarily suspend service until he completed surgery / recovery . I enclosed a note with our monthly check asking to suspend our service for a few months . Well the check was cashed so we knew he got the note . When they arrived later that month I called and requested they hold off for a few months . My attention ...

Description of Work
mow lawn etc.

Category landscaping

05/20/2013

Initially, looked like a fair job, but later came the headache. The patio was two inched too high of the ground. Which was not in the plan. They did a shabby job relocating my sprinkers and never replaced my drains and so the back yard flooded and later the sprinkers didnt work because they left broken sprinklers that they did not tell me about. I didnt find out til later because it was winter the...

Description of Work
This company did a fair job in building my patio, it ended up two inches too high from the landscapre and their supervisor is pleasant enough and have reasonable prices but they didn't stay completely to the plan, didn't communicate changes to schedules, and have absolutely no follow up. I have tried to contact them in regards to some concerns and they never responed. They don't seem to tie up loose ends. Month later I started to find flaws in their shooty work. Ruined my sprinklers and left did not replace drains so yard flooded! Said they would relocate the sprinklers but, left broken ones and never told me about them. Did minor landscaping in side yard and while they did that they cracked a pipe I have to repair when they put in rock. I didn't bother to call since they never return calls. My advise is do not hire this company.

Category concrete repair,landscaping

04/25/2013

They showed up on time. They are very fast and very thorough. Everything was cleaned up. They did not leave anything behind. If I went out and asked them to do something, they would say no problem, and that they would take care of it. It was just a really good work with them.

Description of Work
Marco’s Landscaping was out there to clean up, cut and trim rose bushes, take out dead plants and take out bushes, just an overall clean up.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

12/26/2011

We moved to this area mid-1992. We soon decided we needed a gardener. Marco's Landscaping already had some 10 years of experience. His work has been without fault -- should there be a problem,. he will address it personally.

Description of Work
Marco has done our landscaping/ yard work/ since 1993 - he has place full grown trees/replaced sprinkler systerm/ wired trees for night lighting/poured concrete. His company has done just about everything we need in our yard.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,lighting

Landscape design and installation, weekly maintenance program that includes leaf removal, pruning, edging, turf mowing. Construction and concrete.