Bigelow Construction

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

4801 El Camino Ave

Carmichael, CA 95608

Full Service Remodeling Company In business for over 30 years, we do quality work quickly with Architects and Designers. A lot of my work comes from Realtors when they need a project done fast. When they have to get a property on the market, I get the call. I have an experienced team. My concrete contractor has been with me for 25 years, my electrical 10 years. Give us a call to bid your project!...

home remodeling (5)plumbers (3)interior painting (2)house painting (2)roofing (2)architect (1)garage building (1)hardwood floors (1)electrician (1)

03/29/2021

lindsey T.

Great. They were fast, clean, and very professional.

Description of Work
Install two skylights one in the kitchen and one in the covered patio

Category roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/09/2021

tammy A.

The entire process went very smoothly. My husband had been in construction for over 25 years before he moved into a new career. He said the workers that came to our home did top notch work. He inspected everything very closely and couldn't find anything wrong. They got it right the first time. We will be using them again in the future to do our other two bathrooms.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom complete remodel and new counter tops installed

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/19/2021

Bee B.

He arrived on time and was very pleasant and cheerful. The work was completed on time and was of good quality. I was very pleased with the results and thought it was money well spent.

Description of Work
Install water heater, washer dryer and new Bathroom vanity

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/19/2021

Jeffrey D.

The work exceeded our expectations. What we were looking for in a general contractor was someone who could identify subcontractors who would do quality work; organize subcontractor work to keep the project moving; guide us in working with county permits and approvals; and keep costs under control. Brian Bigelow delivered on all of those criteria. He stayed on top of every issue, communicated frequently to let us know what was happening when, ensured that our design choices were implemented, and kept our stress level down. We could not be more pleased with the process and with the result, and highly recommend Bigelow Construction.

Description of Work
A significant remodeling project, consisting of converting an attached garage to a family room; adding a master bedroom and bath to the house; and construction of a detached garage.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Nancy C.

Brian was helpful and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
garage build

Category remodeling,garage builders,architect,house painters

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Mai K.

Brian and everyone were nice. They explained everything before they started work and answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Painting - Interior

Category plumbing,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Elias Hatzakos 2.

Very well . he was fast, clean, on budget and courteous to the neighbors and our needs

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Doris P.

Can't overstate how absolutely pleased I am with the Bigelow team! My flooring looks amazing, and I came in at budget and ahead of schedule. Brian Bigelow is an excellent communicator, and was always in touch through each phase of the project. He is professional, likable, and absolutely trustworthy. This project had become a disaster in the hands of Home Depot's installation "team." I was so fortunate to have Bigelow Construction step in and execute my flooring to the finish line. Very grateful and highly recommend.

Description of Work
carpet and hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Dee F.

We are very happy with the painting on the exterior of our home. My husband was a painting contractor and he was impressed with the clean and efficient work done by the crew.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

Campus Commons S.

I purchased a house “as is” and it turned out to be an extensive remodel/renovation. Many problems with the house were discovered along the way and Brian solved each one in turn; sometimes it took a lot of research on his part, but he’s very knowledgeable about California building codes and regulations, which helped tremendously. In addition - and this is something I really appreciated - Brian kept my neighbors informed of any impending noise and disruption. Brian is very pleasant to work with and very flexible. I now have a beautifully renovated home, and appreciate Brian’s hard work and commitment.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Full Service Remodeling Company, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Home Additions, Gas Lines, Driveways, HVAC, Electrical Change Out, Drywall, Painting, Flooring, Putting Greens, installing Tesla plugs, electrical panel change out

Please ask for details