ARBORICULTURE OF SACRAMENTO

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2005

4.2

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICES. ISA CERTIFICATE WC5361A....

Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc

Black Diamond has been family owned & operated since 2004 with local offices in San Jose, Novato, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Ventura County and Sacramento. With an exemplary reputation of being the leader in paver stone and landscape design & installation throughout California, our company’s ultimate goal is to provide an exceptional client experience. Our family of experts will create your custom Dreamscape with a commitment to professionalism, quality, value and customer service. We work with “Experts Only” to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by offering the highest quality work, including a 27 year warranty on paver installation & a lifetime warranty on paver stones.

Offers by Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc on Angi

02/13/2021

The tree removal went fine, however, the crew that came used a very old beat-up truck instead of a normal trailer, and since they didn't have enough room on the truck, they filled up our yard waste can's also without even running it buy us first. The biggest issue is that when Bill Stone, the owner called to check on the work, he asked for me to write the check and provide it to the crew. Out of g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two trees removed and there corresponding stumps grinded. Charged $625.00 for the tree removal and $175.00 for the stump grinding.

11/13/2008

The owner came out himself to give me the estimate. He was a licensed arborist, which was a plus. He indicated to me that he didn't have a large crew which deterred me because I had a lot of work that needed to be done. It didn't sound very professional to me. He offered to underbid the other companies I had gotten quotes from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to give me an estimate on some tree trimming.

08/23/2008

The job went very well. Bill showed up to provide a free estimate the same day that I called him and performed the job the following day. After the job was completed he described how he pruned the tree and why. He also showed some other potential weak (i.e. cracked) limbs which may fail in the future. The tree originally grew in all directions, placing a lot of weight on certain limbs. He pruned i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A fruitless mulberry tree ( 40 feet tall) in dire need of pruning (weight reduction) was pruned. Also, a very large branch which was taken down by SMUD (the branch cracked and nearly broke some above-ground power lines) needed to be removed. Bill Stone pruned the tree and removed all of the debris.

06/05/2007

I am very pleased with the work done by Bill and his crew. He was prompt for appointments, returned phone calls and called if he was running late. Bill updated me daily on the progress and kept me informed of cost changes, keeping good records. His crew was great, friendly and cleaned up the work area at the end of the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill and his crew repaired (moved the timing clock, repaired valves and broken sprinkler heads) and extended the sprinkler system on my 3/4 acre lot. They landscaped the steep slope that extends the length of the property by installing weed barrier, boards for erosion control, mulch, plants and trees. They leveled the drainage swale and filled it with river rock and covered the sewer cap with grates to prevent my pets from falling through. They also hauled away debris.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/05/2007

CATEGORY hardscaping

CERTIFIED ARBORIST, PLANTING TO REMOVAL, CONSULTATIONS, DIAGNOSTIC WORK, INSECT & DISEASE ANALYSIS & STUMP GRINDING.