Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Winslow, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Winslow
- ACS Air Conditioning ServicesWe highly recommend ACS as a qualified provider. As a customer of their products and services you really don't appreciate a company till a time of need especially here in Arizona. Beginning with the 24/7 report line to the office staff, dispatch and field personnel all communicating with each other and more importantly keeping you the customer informed and safe. Their notification process for security as well as their health and welfare protocols add to the experience whether it be installation or service. Thank you
- Weston Bros., Inc.Their technicians are very professional and knowledgeable and the installation was done very cleanly and on time. I highly recommend Weston.
- Goettl’s High Desert MechanicalSo glad I finally decided on Goettl to complete this project. The crew was competent ,friendly, and answered all my questions as the work progressed.
- Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & PlumbingPerfect job,on time informative and not overpriced. I would recommend to anyone needing their services
- True mechanical solutionsThis company is hands down the best. They were on time and discussed the situation prior to any repairs. The diagnosis was spot on and the repairs were done professionally and properly. Reasonable prices and service. Would definitely recommend to anyone
- Strongbuilt Plumbing & AirIt was great, and I did not have any problems. The customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend them, and will use them again. They were very professional.
- Verde Sol Air ServicesGlenn inspected our old unit. and gave us a more than fair quote, as I compared to other high profile companies in the area. Mike and the service team, Scott and Darrell were amazing. Mike went far beyond his job description with small repairs and advice of safety with other issues. Quality and Clas
- D&H Air Conditioning & Heating CoIt went well he did a good job. The only thing was he did not go in the attic to check the units their.
- Kachina Heating & Cooling LLCCouldn't have gone better. The owner of the company, Noel, is honest, fair, caring, reliable and skilled. I would hire him again in a New York minute! The problem with my furnace was easily and reasonably taken care of.
- Chino Heating & Cooling IncThe heater wasn't working,so they came out and took a look. Bottom line, the original builder had used a cheap heater and ac unit, and it was now toast. They did some measurements, figured out what we would need for a heater, recommended one that was better quality and that they had been happy with for a lot of years with reliability. They also suggested we replace the air conditioner, as it was about a half ton too small for the house and had been worked really hard. We sent a deposit for half the bill, they ordered the parts, and did all the work about 3 days later. They were very efficient and professional. Both the heater and ac are so much more efficient than the originals and we are very pleased with their work. When we received the invoice for the remainder of the bill, it was even a little less than the beginning estimate. Beginning to end, they're a pleasure to work with
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Winslow
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:As your leading Air Duct Cleaning Company in Northern Arizona we also offer investigative services regarding air quality like mold inspections and allergen screening and also chimney and dryer vent cleaning. Locally & Family owned & operated. Additional phones - (928) 634-2580 (928) 774-2115, (928) 775-0303, Additional address - 155 S Montezuma Castle Hwy Camp Verde, AZ 86322. Additional DBA - Aerotube Technology LLC
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Tolani Lakes
- Joseph City
- Window Rock
- Low Mountain
- Saint Johns
HVAC Contractors in Winslow, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- ABLE Duct Cleaning Company701 Patterson Ave
- Air Boss Heating and Cooling LLC751 North 6th St Suite A
Show Low, Arizona
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All-Pro Home Services15829 N Nicklaus Ln
Sun City, Arizona
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arizona Delta Mechanical6056 E. Baseline Rd. 155
- Austin's Auto Advantage801 w Thatcher blvd
- AZ Emergency Mechanical2033 W Cholla St
- ABLE Duct Cleaning Company
- Ben Foster's Repair LLC908 W Fourth St
- Best Western Arizonian Inn2508 Navajo Blvd
- Boyer Metal Company1160 W Kaibab Ln
- BRYDEN'S AUTO SVC INC2730 E McDowell Road Suite #1
- Bustamante Refrigeration780 North Industrial Park Way
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Ben Foster's Repair LLC
- Frostic Air505 E Carefree Hwy 1025
- Frostic Air
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- O'Connor Heating & Cooling738 S Moonlight Dr
Star Valley, Arizona
- O'Connor Heating & Cooling
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- sos expressP.O. Box 21022
- Spartan Plumbing6211 East Speedway Blvd
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC2802 N El Burrito Ave # 9
- Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC
- US Insulation Stoves & Fireplaces440 N Industrial Way
- US Insulation Stoves & Fireplaces