Compare quotes from top gas fireplace repair services
Get matched with top gas fireplace repair services in Wickenburg, AZ
There are 10 highly-rated local gas fireplace repair services.
Recent Gas Fireplace Repair Reviews in Wickenburg
- Lindemann Chimney Service IncTechnician quickly pointed out the trick which was not in our manual to get the pilot light working. He did not charge for the service call.
- Magic Touch MechanicalJason was our technician, very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely use this company again.
- Magic Touch MechanicalKyle Thraen did and excellent job, taking his time and doing quality work. He explained everything and answered all our many questions. He thoroughly cleaned up his work site and wore covers on his shoes to keep our house clean. An exceptional worker and salesman for his company.
- VITech Mechanical LLCFantastic - These guys were super responsive to my inquiry and set up an appointment quickly. On the first visit he the guy showed up right on time and was very courteous and professional. He spent a lot of time trying to fix a fireplace that ultimately needed a part special ordered. He also fixed an outdoor spigot and noted that there was another issue that he recommended repairing at some point. This is an issue that our recent home inspector also pointed out (we're new home owners). I felt he was very honest and did not try to up-sell. The fireplace part was received and installed just a couple days later. Again, Vitalli showed up on time and did a thorough job. I will definitely call this company again and highly recommend them read less
- VITech Mechanical LLCVery responsive, showed up on time. Ran into more challenges and stayed longer than expected, but very friendly, professional and dedicated. Recommend!
- VITech Mechanical LLCRarely have I had a customer service experience as positive as both of the encounters I had with VITec. Vitaly is among the most courteous, professional service providers I have ever dealt with. He was on time, worked quickly, saved me money by suggesting we ask the manufacturer to replace our faucet set rather than purchasing a new one, and then performed the needed repairs and installations at an extremely good price. He even refused to charge for a service call on his first trip, because the part he needed had not yet arrived. His approach to customer service is somewhat of a lost art these days. I have recommended him to all our friends and family read less
- Magic Touch MechanicalTech was punctual and professional. Our fireplace is working very well. I plan on using them in the future.
- Magic Touch MechanicalThe service was excellent. Ruben called 30 minutes before arrival, performed the service with respect to the cleanliness of my house (shoe booties, drop cloth on hearth) and then sowed me how to operate my gas fireplace. He was polite and efficient, definitely a model employee.
- Magic Touch MechanicalService was as advertised (Angies List Deal). Technician was professional and knowledgable, answered all my questions and provided options/pricing for additional repair/replacement
- Magic Touch MechanicalI was very pleased with the his professionalism and found it to be a very useful encounter. I have never had a gas fireplace before and was concerned when I moved into the house that it might not work, or that it might even be dangerous, so he answered my questions and concerns. Now I use my fireplace often read less
Gas Log Repair Experts in Wickenburg
- Business Description:Magic Touch Mechanical is not only one of the highest rated air conditioning companies in Phoenix, AZ they were also named “#1 In the USA, Contractor of the Year” by Air Conditioning Contractors of America. This is the highest honor an air conditioning & heating contractor can receive in the HVAC Industry! Other awards include; The Torch Award for Business Ethics by Better Business Bureau, AZ’s “Top 10” Award by APS, & “Best AC Company to Work For in the USA” by Air Conditioning, Heating, & R.. read lessRecent Review:They were extremely proficient and knowledgeable. Our technician was friendly and on time.Brendan T.
- Business Description:AZ’s Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company. We're also licensed ROC 294888, bonded, and insured. We believe in providing you with quality, personalized services at a fair price. Whether you need a quick repair or help with your remodelling project, we’ve got the expertise to provide you with a hassle-free plumbing experience read lessRecent Review:They were fantastic! Jesse and Kevin and his crew were professional and there work was very clean. I would recommend them for any plumbing needs!Matt W.
- Business Description:Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters is a family owned and operated company founded in 2008. We specialize in all things residential, from water heaters and slab leaks, to clogged drains and sewer repairs. With more than 25 years of experience, we can handle any repair you may need. We are fully license, Insured, and bonded. (ROC 310821) Our Technicians are highly trained to get the job right the first time. Call us today to schedule your appointment read lessRecent Review:I am a repeat customer of Affordable Plumbing AZ. This time we had noticed a decrease in our hot water output. We had them come out to take a look. I told Paul the first plumber technician that I had also noted a warm spot in our hallway. He discovered that there was a few leaks in the slab and plumbing in our guest bathroom. He recommended a leak detection company that was able to determine the leak location and recommend a fix and Affordable was able not only able to fix the next day (Thank you Richard) but changed out the old copper piping to newer PEX to avoid a repeat issue. This was especially important as it was going to be the first day of the school year for our daughter. In the end we also needed a new hot water heater but if they did not find that leak that day we could have had much worse damage than we did. I should add that when we found a hot water heater that had more of the options we wanted they were honest and told us it was even better than the ones they stocked and gave us a fair price for installation. Richard was professional, timely, did what he said he was going to do, and did not push extra services. Even when there was an issue by breaking into our stucco to try to get to some lines that did not need to happen, Affordable Plumbing made it right. The work was not cheap but the cost seemed fair for the work that was done overall. I will continue to utilize them read lessAllan M.
- Business Description:I am a owner/Operated business and i provide a professional BBQ/Grill cleaning and repair. I offer a senior 10% discount and mid week specials.Recent Review:perfect, on time, quite professional. very cost effective, would recommend in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!paul m.
- Business Description:Tristar Gas Services is a family owned and operated company. Our former gas company employees are well trained in all areas related to gas services. "If it's gas related, we do it" We offer free estimates - Just call 1-855-3TRISTA read lessRecent Review:I'm so happy to have found this company, they were professional and knowledgeable. I called another company, Arizona Fireplaces and they never returned my phone calls. Tristar came out, serviced my gas fireplace that wasn't working. I found them on Angie's list and saw their reviews both good and bad. I booked appt thru their website and they came out the following week. I saw other reviews and their issues with communication, my tip would be to follow up and communicate thru texts, they will definitely get back to you. Would highly recommend this company read lessLaura M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% discount for Angie's List customers. We guarantee any repair that we recommend you make for as long as you live in the home. parts and labor.Recent Review:MY AC was out for three weeks and the company that the warranty company assigned me to did not know what they were doing. They wanted unsafe modifications made to my attic to get the unit in. After unbelievable frustration I was able to get the warranty company to switch me over to Armer. Within one week they installed my new system. No modifications were needed. They were all nice and communication was great. The two young men that installed did a great job and a month later, I have AC running. Thank you for coming in and making this happen read lessJennifer A.
- Business Description:VITech Mechanical LLC was established as a company to provide a quick and stress free repair experience. We provide top quality plumbers in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe and all other surrounding areas. We strive to provide you with the best customers satisfaction and we take pride in everything we touch! We offer a wide variety of services to fit your every plumbing need! Our services include: Water Heater Install, Hybrid Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Kitchen Fixtures, Faucets In.. read lessRecent Review:install a tankless hot water heater and new sinkMichael H.
- Business Description:We are mobile and carry most parts on our trucks. We service most communities within Maricopa County. Cost is determined by the job. There are 8 full time technicians. No subs. We are a full service company. No job too small or too large.We also do new installations and find grills that fit your island when you need a replacement. We service patio heaters, fire pits and both outdoor and indoor fireplaces. We are the warranty provider of choice for many grill manufacturers because of our sup.. read lessRecent Review:Barbecue Doctor does a wonderful job. With that being said they are scheduled out about 2 months in advance, so don't expect to call and get an appointment in the next few weeks, especially if you are a new customer! They just don't have the Techs to handle all the business they get and they would prefer to service repeat customers, which I find refreshing in the day of "New Customer specials and discounts for new people" They take care of the customers that have already used their services. I appreciate that very much! I don't want to have to find a new company when I am extremely happy with one I already use. They make the grill look and work like new (or close) and I am so happy I am their customer! read lessOzzy F.
- Business Description:55 EMPLOYEES. WINTER-SAT 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.Recent Review:Great! Another company had said the fireplace needed new valve and gave $1,044 estimate. Arizona Fireplaces did basic maintenance and replaced a switch for $185 service call and it works fine now. Even if new valve had been needed it would have only added a couple hundred dollars to cost. Very reputable and know what they are doing. Highly recommend them read lessDon W.
- Business Description:15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Wonderfully! One of our AC systems developed a leak in the evaporator coil. This was discovered by North Valley Mechanical (NVM) during a spring tune-up arranged by OneGuard home warranty. NVM did the replacement replacing a 14 year old unit with a 14 seer 3 ton Goodman unit. Derrick and George were the first 2 techs on the scene. They explained all that they would do in understandable terms. Access to the Air handler unit in the attic is difficult and they had me remove all the shelving prior to their visit. The access is through an 18"x24" opening. They laid down drop cloths from the front door all the way to the closet with the access opening. Polite and professional all the way. Two other techs came a little later (I don't remember their names). They started around 8 in the morning and finished around 4:30 in the afternoon. They checked that everything worked and cleaned up everything. The system works great. The rooms it serves are uniformly cooled - even the kitchen which was always too warm. Way too warm. They also replaced the circuit breaker and drain pans. Added overflow switches. They made sheet metal modifications (is that what makes the kitchen cool now?) and installed an i-Wave air purifier. Our out of pocket cost was around $5,200 with the home warranty folks picking up, I'm guessing, $2,500 to $3,000 more. We are very happy with how it all worked out and will request NVM to come out when our other unit gives out read lessPaul M.
See all 10 highly rated companies in WickenburgJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas log service articles
Find gas fireplace repair services in
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Black Canyon City
- New River
- Desert Hills
- Litchfield Park
- Skull Valley
- Cordes Lakes
gas fireplace repair services in Wickenburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters16445 N 91st St
- ARIZONA FIREPLACES3435 E ATLANTA AVE
- ARIZONA FIREPLACES & BBQ'S1150 S GILBERT RD # 101
- ARMER CORP.9221 E Baseline Rd # A109 PMB 293
- AZs Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing LLC3104 E Camelback Rd Ste 1182
- Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters
- HR Contracting LLCPO Box 74246
- HR Contracting LLC
- RELIABLE CHIMNEY SWEEP1830 e clarendon
- RELIABLE CHIMNEY SWEEP
- SPL Plumbing Services LLC3833 W Villa Theresa Dr
- SPL Plumbing Services LLC
- Tristar Gas Services, LLC24654 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy 103-200
- Tristar Gas Services, LLC
- VITech Mechanical LLC15437 N 13th Ave
- VITech Mechanical LLC